Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

what is this place about?

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 13:04 Reply with quoteBack to top

MystycalWind posts:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 13:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

number9 posts:

MystycalWind wrote:

Front page intro:

Quote:
This website is mainly about discovery and exploration of self. It revolves around these topics as they are presented by Elias. But even more so, this site is an opportunity for myself and others to explore and apply the Elias teachings on a personal level and implement and practice Elias calls the shift in consciousness.

Welcome! Have fun!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 14:00 Reply with quoteBack to top

MystycalWind posts:

Front page intro:

Quote:
This website is mainly about discovery and exploration of self. It revolves around these topics as they are presented by Elias. But even more so, this site is an opportunity for myself and others to explore and apply the Elias teachings on a personal level and implement and practice Elias calls the shift in consciousness.

Welcome! Have fun![/quote]

So shift in consciousness where consciousness to me means shift in my self-awareness.
Isn't that what life is about ordinarily anyway, as one moves through what one's life becomes, 'til death?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 14:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

MystycalWind wrote:
So shift in consciousness where consciousness to me means shift in my self-awareness. Isn't that what life is about ordinarily anyway, as one moves through what one's life becomes, 'til death?

Maybe … but there's incredible depth to self. People here are trying to look a bit closer to what they are and what they are doing than the ordinary man (not that this always works, but we try).

Markus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 15:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

MystycalWind wrote:
So shift in consciousness where consciousness to me means shift in my self-awareness.
Isn't that what life is about ordinarily anyway, as one moves through what one's life becomes, 'til death?

This 'place' offers opportunities to turn attention to yourself and look at how you are being more aware.

With turning attention to self, one can begin to understand about freedom. How many in their journey actually, literally express themselves 'how', 'when' and 'where' they truly desire? That is called freedom…..which comes with more widening of awareness.

BlueFlash is a step in that direction. thumb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 16:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Sex and emotions

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 21:21 Reply with quoteBack to top

dingo posts:

MystycalWind wrote:
Front page intro:

Quote:

Welcome! Have fun!

Isn't that what life is about ordinarily anyway, as one moves through what one's life becomes, 'til death?[/quote]

I always thought that labelling and describing the 'Shift' was severely redundant and pointless. …its like whether you call the sun rising 'sunrise' or nothing at all…its still gonna rise…so likewise addressing to issues in every ordinary day whether it has a big fancy label or not

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:14 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

MystycalWind wrote:

A little bit of sex, some new drug ideas to get you high, suggestions on how to better nonconform, and ultimately becoming the most powerful people on earth.

STeve

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:14 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

Stevelord wrote:

MystycalWind wrote:

A little bit of sex, some new drug ideas to get you high, suggestions on how to better nonconform, and ultimately becoming the most powerful people on earth.

STeve

Some day the little people will worship us. milumet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 15:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

MystycalWind posts:

I have just come to a profound understanding.

There's nothing mystical.

All is what you see as that of all that is.

You and that is one.

What's within is without.

No mystery exists.

I'm outta here.

No point discussing me as that's all I experience.

MystycalWind jumps back into his dimensional portal..
escape

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 17:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

patternwalker wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

STeve

Some day the little people will worship us. milumet

Ha ha, but I guess one of them wont be NysticalWind. He says he just left the building. He does not choose the power that will soon be in our grasp. He will remain with the little people. Tis a pity.

Steve

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:36 Reply with quoteBack to top

MystycalWind posts:

Two drongos are enjoying a feast
One faces west and the other faces east.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

LucidDream69 posts:

old zen story:

two zen students are debating about the movement of a flag in the wind. and which moves which or is moved by which. at all…

their zen master comes in.

they ask, in desparation and inner conflict: master, what does "really" move the flag?

Student 1 introduces: it is the flag that moves surrender

Student 2 answers: it is the wind that moves worship

zen master, now really in zen-master-mode, answers: my young zen-studs. none of you are right. neither the flag moves nor the wind saintly

it is my cock that moves jumper

hmmm…or was it consciousness??? groove

hope i got this well known zen story right together.

at least i made my point about the sense or no-sense of participating here in my, so quite rich but also quite poor, current moment point.

Michael

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

LucidDream69 posts:

Oh, and could this mystical wind be not the one he pretends? a storm disguised as a wind, like a sun can easily disguise as a moon, even if only a half one?

How Zen this all is…i love it bow

Michael

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 22:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

Michael, it twern't his cock, but his bowels that moved and broke the wind.

mean

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic