Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hello from Debi/Oona!

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

Oona posts:

Smile

I'm Debi/Oona, and very happy to have found the famous "BlueFlash Forum" and it looks like I made it in! Hi everyone! I think I'll need to browse around a bit until I get familiar with this sleek model. I don't know what BBCode is, so I don't know if it should be off or on, etc. Is the default setting for HTML "OFF", because I thought I set it as "on" when I singed up.

But then my memory moves around like a pack of meerkats chasing their tails!

xoxo
Oona

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Hi Debi…welcome. And, you don't have to worry very much about the 'mechanics'….just type away. New energy is always welcome! thumb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

Oona posts:

Thanks sylvii, and it's a pleasure to meet you!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

Oona wrote:
Smile

I'm Debi/Oona, and very happy to have found the famous "BlueFlash Forum" and it looks like I made it in! Hi everyone! I think I'll need to browse around a bit until I get familiar with this sleek model. I don't know what BBCode is, so I don't know if it should be off or on, etc. Is the default setting for HTML "OFF", because I thought I set it as "on" when I singed up.

But then my memory moves around like a pack of meerkats chasing their tails!

xoxo
Oona

Hi Debidarling… and another hug from me, added to the one on phone…

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:21 Reply with quoteBack to top

Oona posts:

Hi Myri! Thanks for the 2nd hug - I don't know if this will show up because I'm just looking at my iimage upload html code "stuff", LOL! But I took a picture of the Nursery this afternoon, and for those who don't know WHAT I'm talking about - I had a lemon tree, and planted a Passion Vine, and Elias and Patel visit in butterfly form, through our joint venture in creating the Passion vine. The butterflies are still coming and little guys are still being born, but soon it will quiet down as the California sun dips lower and little butterflies take a rest. It's rather entwined with my beloved lemon tree, but as the buttefly nursery calms down, the lemons will ripen. It's a ton of fun when there's about 20 butterflys all flittering around my back door beckoning me to come out and play!

Love,
~Oona

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Oona wrote:

Hi Debi, welcome to this famous place Grinning.

Usually people choose HTML: OFF, BBCode: ON and Smilies: ON. That means that the software automatically translates/understands certain characters (=code).

Like this smilie hug and the following bold word.
If I hadn`t enabled BBCode and Smilies then the sentence above would look like:

Code:
Like this smilie :huggle: and the following bold [b]word[/b].

Marina Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

Oona posts:

Hi Marina,

Thanks for the welcome and the tips on the html, etc. I had no Clue! Cool Now I do!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

Oona wrote:

Hi Myri! Thanks for the 2nd hug - I don't know if this will show up because I'm just looking at my iimage upload html code "stuff", LOL! But I took a picture of the Nursery this afternoon, and for those who don't know WHAT I'm talking about - I had a lemon tree, and planted a Passion Vine, and Elias and Patel visit in butterfly form, through our joint venture in creating the Passion vine. The butterflies are still coming and little guys are still being born, but soon it will quiet down as the California sun dips lower and little butterflies take a rest. It's rather entwined with my beloved lemon tree, but as the buttefly nursery calms down, the lemons will ripen. It's a ton of fun when there's about 20 butterflys all flittering around my back door beckoning me to come out and play!

Love,
~Oona

Thanks for the buttefly nursery picture. Elias and Patel use butterfly forms to play with my mother when she visits my dad on the graveyard. And I bought a orange-blue blanket with large butterflies on it …They are saying hello to your nursery!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 13:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

Awan posts:

Debi honey!! Your here yahoo yahoo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 16:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

Oona posts:

magic

LOL! Yes, I am, and then I'm not…. This is really fun! Ok, so I haven't offered any pearls of wisdom yet, probably because I don't have any this time of the day - or ever, who knows, but it's nice to come to a new place with a different vibe. It will take me some time to get a feel for what' s up. Of course that willl depend upon what I create, huh?

Cool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 13:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

Admin posts:

Just a short note that I split this into it's own thread.

And of course a warm welcome from the Non-Administrator Smile

Glad to have you here thumb

Markus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 19:56 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Hi debi, welcome.

i like your butterfly nursery. maybe ill try something like that in my backyard next spring.

I planted a bunch of salvia and autumn joys this year and the amount of bees that showed up were amazing, amazing no one got stung even though they got pretty territorial at times.

anyway, with winter coming up ill have to find another place for my green thumb… Grinning

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:49 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Hi Debi, If you dont mind me asking, who are you? Always curious

Steve

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

KevinGrey posts:

Welcome! Very Happy

Peace.

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic