Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

:-)

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

Okay, time for me to start buying 8-balls again. Grinning

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

LucidDream69 posts:

Quote:
Okay, time for me to start buying 8-balls again. Grinning

What are 8-balls? Smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:13 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

The black ones on a billiards table. Cool escape

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

LucidDream69 posts:

don't-understand-metaphor-even-if-it-matters-not-at-all Grinning

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

I thought you were jesting. Smile An 8-ball is 3 1/2 grams of a drug - usually coke or meth.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

LucidDream69 posts:

hehe, nice…but beware: not many went the ways of the ideal body by taking massive ammounts of drugs in an effective manner jumper stoned unhappy surrender

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

I was just into getting FUCKED UP. I didn't realize that I could've used various things effectively for an ideal body. Embarassed shifty

I'm moving to use different beliefs about health and food and building the ideal body, so your posts have been highly synchronis and useful.

cheer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

LucidDream69 posts:

Quote:
I was just into getting FUCKED UP. I didn't realize that I could've used various things effectively for an ideal body

I used drugs to get fucked up, too. but i managed to change my beliefs so i could get fucked up and totally wasted WITHOUT losing my form, looking like an addict, losing muscle, feel weak etc. into the realization (and reality) that it matters not which substances i incorporate, but what i believe it does. a good, often cited and controversally dicussed example would be the relation between testoterone and beer, THC or other drugs. i read them, i dropped them. if i can help in any way, let me know. maybe open antother thread, i would be quite willing to offer my experience.

Michael

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

Pretty much anything you wanna say on the subject is useful. I don't have any specific questions at the moment. I'm looking into doing this on pure intent, meaning I want to create my physicality in the way I enjoy without it being dependent on what I intake or physically 'do'.
I enjoy being physically active, but I'm tied of using beliefs that I have to 'burn' a certain amount of calories or exercise in a particular way or whatever to affect a physical change….same has to do with my idea of smoking vs cardiovascular health and endurance. I've just begun on this one a few days ago, so that's why your input is timely. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

LucidDream69 posts:

Quote:
but I'm tied of using beliefs that I have to 'burn' a certain amount of calories or exercise in a particular way or whatever to affect a physical change

check this one belief's objective basis: you take many foods, even if structurally totaly different from each other. you burn them and read the energy produced by the burning process. in german, its called "brennwert" (burning value). one of my favorite bodybuilding experts arguments that if you look into the toilet after getting a dump, you will NOT see ashes. but shit. and that a human metablosim is not a simple high temperature oven Very Happy

Maybe bridge or "change" your beliefs by finding some alternatives:

- HIT, high intensity strength training
- intervall cardio training (MaxOT, HIIT)
- read stuff like this. some pros changed their belief systems, too
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/other6.htm
- look at what else is possible. some guys eat 60 cheeseburgers in ten minutes at contests and workout with MANY calories. scientifically, it shouldnt even be possible to fill the stomach like this!

but they do. and many of them are ripped. belief system??

instead of believing, "i have been eating too much, and it could be stored in my bodyfat ressourcres", you could also believe "i have been eating much, and my body will rise its temperature to burn the calories" or
""i have been eating much, and it will help me to build muscle and activate my metabolism and burn even more fat" or
"some people eat and NEVER gain"

or whatever. i believe that "the workout-stimulus is the most important factor, and eat what you want, using differnet strategies for differnet days". This makes porper nutrition less important in the end. and leaves more time for the important things in life also
stoned knocked out crazy magic

good night, my friend, its late in fuhrerdeutschland Smile

Michael

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 20:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

number9 posts:

Quote:
An 8-ball is 3 1/2 grams of a drug - usually coke or….

Traded on the Dade County Mercantile Exhange in 1980's.

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic