Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

:-)

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 23:14 Reply with quoteBack to top

LucidDream69 posts:

Quote:
You feel like a focus of Hunter S. Thompson.

Whatever, never thought about this guy too much. But definitely love his style. Tried to live in a similar direction, but never reached the final fuckes-up-ness shwon in the movie. Did`t read the book.

But used to have a drug collection, too. And used to say: a real trip begins when at least five different substances from different substance classes are incorporated in a planned and synergistic fashion. Looks like a not too different energy, maybe jumper hot

Quote:
Bill Marshall Posted: WELCOME MICHAEL. Do you think there's anything your gym can do for me?

It used to be a gym before i took over. Now i made it into a funhouse. People freaking out and opening up. Exercise effectivity is less of a factor for many customers than just to have a nice time. If you want to shift, come to my gym. If you want to change your body (or your acoustics Razz ), do it in the way you like. Even if its chewing on bacon for five hours in a row. Everyone needs methods, man LOL

Michael

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 0:56 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

LudicDream69 wrote:
But used to have a drug collection, too. And used to say: a real trip begins when at least five different substances from different substance classes are incorporated in a planned and synergistic fashion. Looks like a not too different energy, maybe jumper hot

Michael

That sounds a lot like my philosophy in my twenties.

jumping escape thumb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

LucidDream69 posts:

Quote:
That sounds a lot like my philosophy in my twenties.

jumping escape thumb

It was mine in my twenties, too Grinning

I finally lead, a my personal method of choice this time, to an addiction…ehh, I mean, joking, to a philosophy of no longer philosophizing, even with the possiblities of doing this very "good" Cool

Michael

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:58 Reply with quoteBack to top

number9 posts:

Hey Hello How you LD69? Well I guess I'm doing fine….N9

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:40 Reply with quoteBack to top

LucidDream69 posts:

9? 69?

Only lucid numbers. Nice to meet you, brother-in-one-number Very Happy

Michael

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 13:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

stoned

hi michael! do i get it right, you're in germany? where?

do you remind me of Brat Pitt in "burn after reading"??

Grinning

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 14:36 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill Marshall posts:

LucidDream69 wrote:
9? 69?

Only lucid numbers. Nice to meet you, brother-in-one-number Very Happy

Michael

So N9 is your half brother? Grinning

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 16:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

LucidDream69 wrote:

Quote:
You feel like a focus of Hunter S. Thompson.

I have seen fear and loathing often and love his style. How do you come to such a conclusion?

Michael

Looking for a conclusion implies there was a preceding logical process or a story. In this case there was none of that. Just a similarity in energy that I notice.

Cool

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 21:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

LucidDream69 posts:

Quote:
hi michael! do i get it right, you're in germany? where?

do you remind me of Brat Pitt in "burn after reading"??

Mülheim an der Ruhr. No, i watched the film. And i am not…i would say, perfect example of a fitness mangaer/instructor/whatever. To much weird shit going on in my life Grinning

Quote:
So N9 is your half brother? Grinning

Who knows? And if we are all one, who is not? Smile

Quote:
Looking for a conclusion implies there was a preceding logical process or a story. In this case there was none of that. Just a similarity in energy that I notice.

Yea. Answered the question myself after posting it in the same way. I always lived the extremes. Drug use for the last ten years, sometimes more, sometimess less, but constantly, included. So i resonate with your impression
Very Happy

Michael

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:00 Reply with quoteBack to top

number9 posts:

Elias on Extremes:

Some choose to be manifesting extreme situations for their attention; for they shall not address to their belief systems until they have manifest extremely, for the belief systems are extreme. Therefore, they feel they must match the belief system within intensity within extreme events, and this shall attain their attention. This is not always the situation, for there are many reasons why individuals choose behavior that you deem unacceptable.

As to yourself, you present yourself here. Therefore, you offer yourself the opportunity to be viewing these belief systems, to be acknowledging of these belief systems, and to be learning of self and the acceptability of self. Regardless, as I have stated, of established, viewed religious belief systems, there is an underlying subculture within all cultures of religious belief systems, and your scientific belief systems are also reinforcing of many of these; all of which point the individual in the direction of viewing self as untrustworthy and flawed. You are not flawed! All that you manifest within yourself is exquisite creativity and quite aesthetic expression. You only believe that elements of your expression are unacceptable, for many reasons. They are distracting. They are diverting. They are time-consuming. They are "in the way." And have I not expressed to you all, fun is ultimately important? If it is not fun, disengage! For it is unnecessary for you to be driving within self, and not appreciating of self and enjoying self within your existence.

Many individuals within your metaphysical belief systems express that this manifestation upon this planet, which they term your earth plane, is a learning experience; a practice. You are enrolled in your "earth plane school." I have expressed already to you that this is incorrect; although do not look to redemption within other areas of consciousness, for they are the same … although they are different. They are different countries, but you remain you. You may choose to locate yourself within this area presently, and you may futurely choose to move your location of existence upon your planet to another country; to which you shall adjust and learn a new language and adapt to a new culture and a new lifestyle, but you shall continue to be you. In this same manner, as you move into other areas of consciousness, you move to another country within consciousness. You may learn new ways of existence and new language, but you continue to be you. Therefore, this existence is equal in importance. It is no less. It is no lower.

It is important that you identify those elements which create conflict, which are belief systems, and address to these; for they shall not retreat, for you have chosen to be addressing to these. If you had not chosen, you would not be here and I would not be speaking with you. Therefore, your choice continues; and in this you continue to objectively provide yourself with events and feelings and circumstances that draw your attention to address these belief systems and be eliminating of your conflict. There is no element of your physical human form and function that is unacceptable. It is a wondrous creation! There is no reason for lack of indulgence of self.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:48 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

I like what he said here:

"If it is not fun, disengage! For it is unnecessary for you to be driving within self, and not appreciating of self and enjoying self within your existence."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 14:00 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

sylvii wrote:
I like what he said here:

"If it is not fun, disengage! For it is unnecessary for you to be driving within self, and not appreciating of self and enjoying self within your existence."

Sounds like the perfect engraving on my tombstone Smile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 22:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

My soul brother sings. < giggles >

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoHs8i6nznU

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 0:02 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Bill Marshall wrote:

patternwalker wrote:
Laughing Bill.

I'd like to look like this please.

Can you help?

Sure I can help. Eat a lot of twinkies and wash them down with coke. thumb

rofl

Hello LucidDream69

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

LucidDream69 posts:

Hi Beth Smile

Quote:
Sure I can help. Eat a lot of twinkies and wash them down with coke. thumb

Nice view. I would rather say, in MY worldview:

Eat a lot of Pizza before going to sleep and add some coca cola, too.

People talk about dieting, or THIS is not possible, THAT is not possible…I attached one of my favorite pictures showing myself. Not to make a show, but just appreciation the fact…that this body was build with ten years of fast food, drugs and alcohol. Right now, i eat what i want after having adjusted my belief system concerning food and exercising…i love it to eat what i want and working out maybe two or three times week and doing what i want…some people told me it`s all genetics, but…i don`t agree any longer Grinning

Michael

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic