Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

:-)

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

LucidDream69 posts:

Hi folks!

After reading here passively and joyfully for months, using blueflash as a kind of newspaper/soap-opera (of course mixed with helpful information concerning people with a shifty attitude), the thread about cravings convinced me to register and to actively contribute to the collective energy of blueshift. As like as to the shift in general.

Before posting, i would like to introduce "myself" (which is very flexible by definition, you know) and the reasons why i would like to incorporate the blueshift forum into my reality. Or shuould i say: The story about me which will only matter for you for the duration of this post?

Here are some things for the first and last verbal introduction, becaus e the rest of it wll happen (and allready HAS happenend or better (in nonlinear terms) IS happening right now.

- I didn`t participate in a forum for years. Last time was the biggest german drug-forum. Heavy use of different substances of every kind or group (hallucinogens, chemical stuff, empathogen, the weirder the better) started my spiritual journey and personal awakening years ago.
- The information i resonate most is the Elias material, and the Seth Material. I incorporate the information of diverse other channelled sources. I have been studying this heavy shit for years and successfully changed my reality. Finding myself in the middel of my own shifting.
- I am, right now, interested in meditation, mindfulness, buddhism, zen, OBES, lucid dreaming, drugs, gaming etc(using the information in my own ways and stripping it off of "unneccessary" belief systems.
- I am leading a company in germany, a fitness center with members with xxxx digits. I get paid lously, but love it. I could generate money in many ways, but right now, i enjoy my lazy lifestyle and wait until it comes to me without effort.
- Im am soft. Sumafi, Vold. I suppose. I prefer undistorted information and am a rebel since birth.
- When looking at my personality construct, people could call me facetous. But i am just a good multiperson as any of us Wink

What the fuck, let the dance and reflections begin…i like all of you guys. I had much fun reading with and about you, especially the sam blue energy stuff and correlative interconnections in the blueflash consciousness. I loved the fake SumariSinger too. I am an extreme person. I lived this my whole life. Weird shit like this resonates with me strongly Smile

So, i welcome myself and welcome you in my world officially. Have fun

Greets,

Michael

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

Welcome to the weird shit Michael.

Nice to meet you.
Dive in and play.
applause cheer teehee aaarrgh granpa king hamster mirror buddies jumper kissing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

LucidDream69 posts:

Thank you…great choice of emoticons, in my perception they perfectly fit into my scene…

to play without wanting to remember that you play is a great art. but i prfer…just to play Very Happy

lets see if my blueflash -aspect prefers mind- or no-mind-approach. I prefer the whole self. nice to meet you.

Michael

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Anyone that wants to play is my kind of people! Nice to have you here, Michael. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

If you were Sumafi/Vold/Common, you'd be like Sam but you're soft. yippie

playful Have fun!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

LucidDream69 posts:

good guess, kimi…

i have been a not unsimilar, for example cynic way for a long time….always have been very "intelligent". mensa-style, hehe…but socially abnormal, they said. and i proved. but when the deeper intelligence started to emerge out of the now, out of deeper levels of myself, i realized that my former "intelligence" was only MUCH linear -but very FAST- thinking.

many here like to call it "the hamster wheel" Grinning

now i think the concept of intelligence itself is interesting in a more scientifc way of view (multiple intelligence, developmental lines a la integral), but not longer necessary for my self image as an important factor. i use it as a tool and love it, but also dont judgre myself a superior (like i used to earlier). but i love it to process myself. and learned to use the intuiruve side as good as the rational.

Michael

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:52 Reply with quoteBack to top

Saige posts:

Happy to incorporate you into my play today, Michael. Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

bunseam posts:

"…but i love it to process myself. and learned to use the intuitive side as good as the rational.
Michael"

Thank you !!! Regards, Oba

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:58 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

*waves*

You feel like a focus of Hunter S. Thompson.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 16:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

Arianimal posts:

Hey Michael..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 18:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

LucidDream69 posts:

Quote:
You feel like a focus of Hunter S. Thompson.

I have seen fear and loathing often and love his style. How do you come to such a conclusion?

Michael

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 21:43 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

One toke? You poor fool. Wait till you see those goddamn bats. Cool

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 22:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill Marshall posts:

WELCOME MICHAEL. Do you think there's anything your gym can do for me?
Bill thumb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 22:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

Laughing Bill.

I'd like to look like this please.

Can you help?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 22:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill Marshall posts:

patternwalker wrote:
Laughing Bill.

I'd like to look like this please.

Can you help?