Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

private groups ??

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Rose wrote:
the internet is a very public place.

on the other hand, each sharing - once it left your mouth is "out of control".

Guess - thats something I'm exploring. I don't know if thats true (that words have such a huge impact ….). My experience is that once I've said something 'it is out of control' (currently I'm experiencing something like this with at least two persons in my reality) and there is a shift in the energy after saying something. OTOH according to Elias energy is always precisely received (no matter what people say) so why have words such a huge impact (I've experienced it many times myself)?

For example I don't think that I'd get in "trouble" at this board if I'm always 'nice' - no matter what kind of energy I project ….

hug

Edid: Guess this pertains perfectly to the question of my thread 'reality a reflection …' . What is more effecting my reality - words (no matter what energy is being expressed) or projected energy without words? My experience is that words DO effect.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rose posts:

Marina wrote:

Rose wrote:
the internet is a very public place.

on the other hand, each sharing - once it left your mouth is "out of control".

Guess - thats something I'm exploring. I don't know if thats true (that words have such a huge impact ….). My experience is that once I've said something 'it is out of control' (currently I'm experiencing something like this with at least two persons in my reality) and there is a shift in the energy after saying something. OTOH according to Elias energy is always precisely received (no matter what people say) so why have words such a huge impact (I've experienced it many times myself)?

For example I don't think that I'd get in "trouble" at this board if I'm always 'nice' - no matter what kind of energy I project ….

hug

Edid: Guess this pertains perfectly to the question of my thread 'reality a reflection …' . What is more effecting my reality - words (no matter what energy is being expressed) or projected energy without words? My experience is that words DO effect.

Yes they do have an effect.

like the first time when sam wrote to me with this intensive "attack" and i wasn't "prepared".

i'm a pretty sensitive being (according to elias - ha ha) so they went a lot under my skin. my heart was racing and i felt literally hit.
I'm not into buffering energy (anymore).
so my adventurous nature instantly recognized - yooohooo - this is something to practise what elias had been speaking of as reconfiguring energy.

and i went intentionally to meet sammyboy.

now it is big fun. (without looking down on him, but when he now comes up with his fuck and asshole spitting, i smile. - i still wouldn't want to live with him, too narrow, too repetitive, but i had my good fill.)

I'll send you a pm also. okey dokey

love rose (brief today) we will have a guest tonight and i need to sparkle the place a bit.

: )

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 21:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Rose wrote:

like the first time when sam wrote to me with this intensive "attack" and i wasn't "prepared".

i'm a pretty sensitive being (according to elias - ha ha) so they went a lot under my skin. my heart was racing and i felt literally hit.

Hm, just wondering. Do you think we can be 'hit' by somebody's energy when it isn't a match to our own energy?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 22:00 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

Marina wrote:

Rose wrote:

Hm, just wondering. Do you think we can be 'hit' by somebody's energy when it isn't a match to our own energy?

Absolutely…if you're intending to interact with a specific 'other' energy for a particular reason. OTOH, you have ALL energy 'types' 'inside' you, so in that sense, all energy matches you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 22:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

patternwalker wrote:

Absolutely…if you're intending to interact with a specific 'other' energy for a particular reason. .

But then I'm not 'just' hit but a match - sounds like a huge difference ….

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rose posts:

Marina wrote:

Rose wrote:

Yes I can.

It's like someone is directing bullets to you.

what you do then is up to you.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

Marina wrote:

patternwalker wrote:

Absolutely…if you're intending to interact with a specific 'other' energy for a particular reason. .

But then I'm not 'just' hit but a match - sounds like a huge difference ….

You are all energies that you can imagine, from Jesus to Stalin. You are all the things that exist, so in that way all energies match a part of you. I figure you're talking about energy with a small 'e'….for instance the energy you 'project' when you are interacting with another person. In that sense, yes, you can be 'sending' 'accepting' energy to someone and 'receive' unaccepting energy back simply because it is your intent to do so - perhaps because you're exploring a certain concept that requires that.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Rose wrote:

Yes I can.

In my understanding of Elias' teachings I can't. Its like a particle with the charge 'plus' (= ones projected energy) can't atract a particle with the charge 'minus'. Or like a projector can only project scenes on a canvas which are on the filmstrip.

(But OTOH this is exactly my problem because then every reaction of people in my realtiy is my 'fault' and sometimes I'm puzzled as to why I get a certain response from people)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 13:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rose posts:

Marina wrote:

Rose wrote:

Yes I can.

In my understanding of Elias' teachings I can't. Its like a particle with the charge 'plus' (= ones projected energy) can't atract a particle with the charge 'minus'. Or like a projector can only project scenes on a canvas which are on the filmstrip.

(But OTOH this is exactly my problem because then every reaction of people in my realtiy is my 'fault' and sometimes I'm puzzled as to why I get a certain response from people)

Marina - would it be ok for you to move this conversation to the other section of the forum. somehow i feel it is displaced here. i move it to the "exploring the shift" area - away from welcome the new users Wink)) )

lv, r

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Marina wrote:

Rose wrote:
Yes I can.

I asked Elias about this specifically because I had the same question-- he said that while I *am* creating everything in my experience, it is not necessarily a one-to-one mirroring and is not necessarily showing me what I am doing with my energy, because I may be creating it in order to see what I will do with it.

( the whole transcript is in my bloggie here
http://www.blueflash.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?p=66322#66322 )

Rose if you moved it, add link please, I didn't see it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

beth wrote:

Marina wrote:

I asked Elias about this specifically because I had the same question-- he said that while I *am* creating everything in my experience, it is not necessarily a one-to-one mirroring and is not necessarily showing me what I am doing with my energy, because I may be creating it in order to see what I will do with it.

( the whole transcript is in my bloggie here
http://www.blueflash.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?p=66322#66322 )

Rose if you moved it, add link please, I didn't see it.

Beth, thanks for the hint to your blog. I will read your session when I have time (veeeeery busy today).

The link to Rose's moved thread is http://www.blueflash.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3286

BTW Elias said something similiar to me (just occured to me) … that how I experience (and interpret) a situaiton with another person can be completely different from their perception but we both experienced it for certain reaons.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 18:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

(Asking Marina, because she opened it.)
Do you want me to move this thread?

Markus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 20:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Markus wrote:
(Asking Marina, because she opened it.)
Do you want me to move this thread?

Thanks, but Rose already took care for moving (copy-paste) it to the 'explorig the shift' forum Smile .

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:32 Reply with quoteBack to top

dtmodttl posts:

Interesting. There are loads of private Elias forums and lists. Mainly it's just nice to interact with people you know sometimes.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 21:00 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

dtmodttl wrote:
Interesting. There are loads of private Elias forums and lists. Mainly it's just nice to interact with people you know sometimes.

Interesting that you bumped this one year old thread Smile.

I totally forgot about it ….

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic