Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

About Markus ...

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 18:13 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Some Stats about me (more or less random as they come to mind).

Born 1966 (age 40 as of now), located in Southern Germany (Nuremberg area). Computer freak, worked about 10 years as a teacher for programming and basic computer knowledge. Now working self employed selling my own software (see my homepage).

Started reading Seth at the age of 20, found Abraham with 37, Elias/Kris with 38 (year 2004). Had six Elias sessions far and one with Kris.

Essence Sumafi, focus Sumari, orientation common (all as per Elias). Essence color medium blue, focus color dark blue with a tint of green. Energy expressoin nowadays picking from the whole spectrum of blue (into turquiose). Essence name Mikah. About sixteenhundredsomething focuses in this dimension. Focus intent is to tranlate from the inner to the outer.

Have forgotten my Kris sixpack, but I seem to remember that it was more or less in line with Elias but there was some milument, tumold and vold mixed in. Essence name as per Kris is Laurimar and part (fragment) of the Brahm essence tree.

No really famous focuses, but shared focuses with Ruburt, Seth, Kris and Elias.

Markus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:50 Reply with quoteBack to top

Tart posts:

Wait a sec, you are Mike/Mikah Shocked ??? Or is that another focus of you in the US?

'Cause I really like this guy Mike/Mikah's sessions. Wink

Confused, Kaust

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:43 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

kaust wrote:
Wait a sec, you are Mike/Mikah Shocked ??? Or is that another focus of you in the US?

'Cause I really like this guy Mike/Mikah's sessions. Wink

Confused, Kaust

Mike is another guy, but according to the blue man we're same essence. Yep, and you're right, Mike had some cool sessions. I felt drawn to his sessions even before I knew the essence name hand had gotten a big shiver and thrillbumps when I saw his picture on Gerhard's site. Good thing is that he did so much focus hunting, so I could use my sessions for something else Smile

Markus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:36 Reply with quoteBack to top

Tart posts:

[quote="Markus"]

kaust wrote:
name hand had gotten a big shiver and thrillbumps when I saw his picture on Gerhard's site.
Markus

This is interesting. So Myranda is not the only one with objective knowledge of another focus.

Markus, can you send me a link to this pic of Mike on Gerhard's site you refer to?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 14:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Hey Kaustus,

he appears on castaic 2002 also, but this picuture here gave me goosebumps all over.

It's from the photo archive Pennsylvania 2001 which has a few more on the latter pages. Pretty good and intense photos of everybody, I also asked who the lady with the black veil was (Lynda). And I love her pic on page 3.

But many of them look like old friends, I'd say I resonate with half of that particular group at least.

Markus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 15:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Tart posts:

Thanks Markus
Smile

I'd browsed that site earlier before you posted, and I'd settled on this very guy as being Mike… judging from his age, and other energy-expressions. So yeah, I can see that you got goose-bumps from that intense look in his eyes. Magic, magic!!!

I remember a few people in those pics from the two group sessions I've attended in Brattleboro. Quite an interesting group, and I spoke with many quite freely despite my initial hesitation on finding myself alone racially and age-group wise. I love being in a bunch of hippies and crazy people Grinning

Kaustus.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 16:04 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Quote:
I'd browsed that site earlier before you posted, and I'd settled on this very guy as being Mike… judging from his age, and other energy-expressions.

Good intuition mate … out of all those sessions etc. thumb

kaust wrote:
I love being in a bunch of hippies and crazy people Grinning

You should have a field day everday here in Germany these days Grinning

Markus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:56 Reply with quoteBack to top

ecrosset posts:

Markus Smile

I've got to get off my butt and get my info together Smile The similarities and the resonance are really very cool. Almost a peek at a different probability. And your thoughts and insights have always felt really comfortable for me. And I look forward to hearing many, many more.

-- Eric Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:04 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

ecrosset wrote:
The similarities and the resonance are really very cool. Almost a peek at a different probability. And your thoughts and insights have always felt really comfortable for me. And I look forward to hearing many, many more.

Yep, there's a deep resonance … well and I think you know what I think is the reason for that.

And regarding the hearing … you bet on that, when it comes to loving to hear myself talking, I'm playing in the Sylvii league Cool

Markus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 14:58 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

roflmao

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 22:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Markus, I happened to be at a blogger-search site…..typed in YCYOR and this site came up! thumb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 23:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

sylvii wrote:
Markus, I happened to be at a blogger-search site…..typed in YCYOR and this site came up! thumb

Google now seems to have picked up the site also. For example it comes up for an "elias shift" search. Grinning

Markus

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic