Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

re-instate BigBooobs7

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 20:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

she's got some shit to say.

…andShe feels like she aint got no right. she feels unnacepted because she was voted off hte island and aint win some big prize.

she feels like she done gone against the current of social correctness. like she has to catch up, or begin her schooling of demureness, and politeness, Grinning and eating dinner with a napkin….ya know?…. she wants to change. be more correct, more official.

but you shunned her out. you denied her. you said she wasnt good enough. you told her to die.
you killed her.

you killed her energy.

KILLERS!!!!

lol

would you kill your offspring like that? would you kill off a part of you because you deny that part of you?

probably not, because you appreciate them more becuase you feel you have a large percentage in their creation.

so what if your creation became anarchist. a vulgar or whatever type of creation?, would you deny that is yours like a red-headed step-child?

reinstae bigbooobs,…. she tellls me, "she aint no better" but damn, at least she be honest.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 21:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

daal posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
but damn, at least she be honest.

"Do not concern yourself with honesty; it is a tricky business! (Laughter) And it is quite relative." S1447

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 21:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Well Rob,

there are no victims, so BB7 wasn't a victim either. She may not exist, but she created that for herself.

As did everyone else.

I must admit I'm at a complete loss about what to do with this situation. I have the feeling that a lot is left unsaid here at the moment and if that remains so, it will linger and may indeed hurt the forum in the same way that happened on NWV, although there it was about closed threads and repressing discussion.

In fact I'd be tempted to reopen that account, just for the sole reason to make shit hit the fan, but my internal radar tells me that this isn't a good idea either and so I'd like to stick to the original plan.

My radar also tells me, that the whole issue, at least at this point, is about something else. I just don't have an idea what it is.

Markus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 21:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

daal posts:

Markus wrote:
Well Rob,

there are no victims, so BB7 wasn't a victim either. She may not exist, but she created that for herself.

As did everyone else.

I must admit I'm at a complete loss about what to do with this situation. I have the feeling that a lot is left unsaid here at the moment and if that remains so, it will linger and may indeed hurt the forum in the same way that happened on NWV, although there it was about closed threads and repressing discussion.

In fact I'd be tempted to reopen that account, just for the sole reason to make shit hit the fan, but my internal radar tells me that this isn't a good idea either and so I'd like to stick to the original plan.

My radar also tells me, that the whole issue, at least at this point, is about something else. I just don't have an idea what it is.Markus

Your comments interest me, Markus. Lets examine this a little. As you originated BigBoobs, how about beginning by expressing your exact reasons and purposes for doing so?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 22:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Daal,

daal wrote:
Your comments interest me, Markus. Lets examine this a little. As you originated BigBoobs, how about beginning by expressing your exact reasons and purposes for doing so?

To the best of my knowledge (and I have given that some good thought over the last few days), I was thinking it may be a funny idea. The thread had started somehow playful (like your opening post or Eric's faked quote by her) and my idea was just to give that more room.

I had some concerns that someone might use it in a way to do things one wouldn't do with their regular id or shoot at someone else in anonymity, that's why I came up with the exit rule. My biggest concern would have been that it would turn out in a wild goose chase, where people would suspect others of having made the posts there (which, depending on the content of the post, could turn out funny in itself or in the worst case, an atmosphere of mistrust).

But that post where I opened the game was a issue of no more than 5 minutes, so there were no deeper meanings to it.

The only other thing I remember about it was that there was a slight hesitation at one point (the moment of truth, when hitting submit) but I then, from my own point of view, thought I'd do it anyway because it would for me be an excercise in trust that it would turn out okay, that is, even if it got challenging, it would be a tool of discovering self. But that was something that happened in a matter of seconds before hitting submit.

My biggest fear in that regard hasn't come true (that would have been that atmosphere of mistrust), in fact that part is quite the opposite as all posters have outed themselves.

As I said, I'm currently at a total loss about what that situation is about. It's mostly (except Baruch) between people who know themselves from NVW for a long time and I don't understand what issue currently is. If anyone had asked me beforehand, I'd have said a situation with the current participants could be cleared within three candid posts, like one saying "Hey, you were an asshole to write that" and the other saying "Yes that's me, *big grin*".

But instead now everybody is like walking on eggshells and I simply don't get it.

Markus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Markus, this seemed to be a spontaneous creation of yours, correct?

One in which you allowed yourself to create without discounting yourself in what you were creating?
i know you mentioned you hesitated for a second, but you still went through with it, so good.

Quote:
"Hey, you were an asshole to write that" and the other saying "Yes that's me, *big grin*".

Grinning this makes me laugh because i saw this coming, in a way..had this premonition thing from the 'fun' thread last week :

Quote:
its only a test. I know im a fucking asshole. I know i am not kind at times. But i do not deny those qualities and beliefs and actions. I do not repress them. I repress enough, trust me. On a message board i will be direct. I will put it out there. I will relect YOUR energy. with MY own.
That is fun to me.

http://www.blueflash.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?t=283&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

now, what i can tell you is that i did before the moment of truth hesitate before submitting, and i did in fact discount myself for that rant afterwards. but not so much anymore Grinning

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

I think anonymously posting with a special account is a great experiment both for the posters themselves and for the others. There can be explored other things than by anonymously registering and posting and nobody knows who you are.

When the posters use such an account they are aware that they play with other aspects of themseves and I think this make the posters pretty aware of beliefs that usually influence how and what they post.

And the readers of the posts become more aware of how much their perception depends on what they automatically think about somebody when they read the posters name at the top of the post. I really think that such experiments are a good method to become aware of "automatically pigeonholing".

Marina

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Hi Rob,

Rob_Niven wrote:
this seemed to be a spontaneous creation of yours, correct?

Yes, that's what sums it up quite nicely. Just that we all created this Smile

Quote:
Grinning this makes me laugh because i saw this coming, in a way..had this premonition thing from the 'fun' thread last week :

Quote:
its only a test. I know im a fucking asshole. I know i am not kind at times. But i do not deny those qualities and beliefs and actions. I do not repress them. I repress enough, trust me. On a message board i will be direct. I will put it out there. I will relect YOUR energy. with MY own.
That is fun to me.

http://www.blueflash.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?t=283&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Btw, in the best sense of that, during your timeout you may have missed my reply to your fuck-thing on the ohso thread: http://www.blueflash.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5966#5966

Smile

Markus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

ecrosset posts:

Markus wrote:

Just wanted to throw my $.32 in on this. I still think BB7 was a great idea and fun - but one of the reasons for that as Rob pointed out it was a spontaneous creation. Playfulness for it own sake - reopening it would be about something else at this point and to me would not honor the memory of our beloved BB7.

I know I brought my own baggage to the after-show party - that container was already full - this was a catalyst - and one that I'm appreciative of. Personally I'm not sweating the aftermath - it will all work out in it's own way and time - seems to me anything else would be forcing it.

So I'm of the let it lie mindset - I really do think all is well. Is there still a certain twitchiness? - yeah I feel that too - but that also I'm finding really interesting and revealing.

-- Eric Smile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

ecrosset wrote:
So I'm of the let it lie mindset …

Yep, I'm trusting my idea to start it and I'm now trusting my radar telling me not to do it. Both decisions were quite easy, nothing much to think about either.

Markus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 19:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

yea, i agree, i kind of get the feeling it served it purpose for now.
kind of like it has run its course but sparked and stirred some shit up so, imo,
sign coolcreation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

ecrosset posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
yea, i agree, i kind of get the feeling it served it purpose for now.
kind of like it has run its course but sparked and stirred some shit up so, imo,
sign coolcreation

Hey Rob Smile,

I just noticed something I'm finding really interesting - BB7 I think is one of the top sellers
- check out the view count - hmmmm…

• 197.23 views per page currently
    (13.28 views per post)

The "Thought" thread for comparison to another top seller stands at 167.08 views per page
(11.26 views per post).

I'll second Rob's sign coolcreation Markus - very cool. Cool

-- Eric Smile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 23:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Quote:
I just noticed something I'm finding really interesting - BB7 I think is one of the top sellers

Grinning hmm, gee, i wonder why that is? Grinning

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 19:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill Marshall posts:

I never check this welcome forum, so the things about BB7 is news to me. It was my post that BB7 responded to. Her ( I assumed it was a her) post didn't bother me as I pretty much ignored it. I didn't kmnow if it was for real or maybe Rob or Steve joking around. In any event it eneterd my reality, if only Crying or Very sad for the briefest of moments. How big are they, anyways?
Bill mean

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 19:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill Marshall posts:

Bill Marshall wrote:
I never check this welcome forum, so the things about BB7 is news to me. It was my post that BB7 responded to. Her ( I assumed it was a her) post didn't bother me as I pretty much ignored it. I didn't kmnow if it was for real or maybe Rob or Steve joking around. In any event it eneterd my reality, if only Crying or Very sad for the briefest of moments. How big are they, anyways?
Bill mean

P.S. Never mind, I just read the BiBoobs7 thread.

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic