Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hello All

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 19:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

shadowdancer posts:

Hello everyone, I am totally new to Elias. I haven't a focus and am not even sure what that is at this point. Although I have been aquainted with Jane Roberts and the Seth Material for many years. I have never been very good at focus or paying attention consistently, although there was a time after an abusive marrage that had stripped me of who I thought was myself and for a while I lived in peace and reletive harmony for about 3 years until some part of me decided we needed to shake things up a bit and face a new set of challenges…that was 10 years ago.

Now my life is once again in a period of great upheaval this time however, I intend to make the most of it and direct the energy in a more conscious way. I have been unhappy with the turns my life had been going for a year or so. My 'boyfriend' for lack of a better word is in the construction industry and got laid off due to the economic crisis right now and I was working in rycycling going through the trash pulling out recyclables getting sicker and sicker. I went to the doctor to find out what was wrong and all tests came out inconclusive. While waiting for the results I decided that no matter what the outcome my job was no longer healthy for me so I gave my notice. A couple of weeks later I got a bartending job that kept us going through Dave's layoff.

I guess that things started coming to a head around christmas time. We had hired a new girl at work and I was getting a little more free time. I didn't know what I wanted to do with it so I did nothing…..play games on my computer. I went to my father"s for christmas this year and met one of his friends. She is an artist. A painter. Someone like me only she had the courage to embrace what she wanted from life. My father gave me money for christmas, I took the money and bought myself some watercolors and brushes. A week later just before new years eve I got a call telling me it wasn't necessary for me to come to work that day because the new girl would be taking over that shift. I was hurt and angry but sucked it up and accepted the 2 days a week because my family couldn't be without my income. Last week They had a bartender meeting without me and asked someone else to come work an event that I could have worked. So I quit. Somehow the decision to do that has been liberating and I find that anything is possible. So I took out the watercolors masked off my paper and started painting my anger.

I was trying to put my life together and was looking up Sumari online because I read the name in one of the Seth books and my search brought me here. Here I hope to learn more about my self and my relationship with the world and others. I am relieved to find people who don't think I am crazy for believing that I have a say in my reality Thank you all for being here.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 19:43 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

Welcome wave

This session might help you. http://www.blueflash.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?p=91420#91420

http://www.eliasforum.org/transcripts/2007toc.html
#2227 has an example of how energy works
#2284 Lessen the Importance of What You Do Not Like

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 19:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

shadowdancer posts:

Kim Thank you for the starting point and I think it's funny because when I recieved the notification of your post I was just reading the session notes that you first mentioned. Grinning

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 19:52 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

wave Welcome, Shadowdancer.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 19:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

shadowdancer posts:

Hello Sylvii. I notice you are from Wa state. me too. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 21:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

Hi Shadowdancer. wave glasses

"Most of the best Elias pilots can be found in here, only watch yourself. This place can be a little rough."

Grinning Razz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 21:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Cool thumb nice to see someone from PNW.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 22:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

shadowdancer wrote:
Hello everyone, I am totally new to Elias. I haven't a focus and am not even sure what that is at this point. Although I have been aquainted with Jane Roberts and the Seth Material for many years. I have never been very good at focus or paying attention consistently, although there was a time after an abusive marrage that had stripped me of who I thought was myself and for a while I lived in peace and reletive harmony for about 3 years until some part of me decided we needed to shake things up a bit and face a new set of challenges…that was 10 years ago.

Now my life is once again in a period of great upheaval this time however, I intend to make the most of it and direct the energy in a more conscious way. I have been unhappy with the turns my life had been going for a year or so. My 'boyfriend' for lack of a better word is in the construction industry and got laid off due to the economic crisis right now and I was working in rycycling going through the trash pulling out recyclables getting sicker and sicker. I went to the doctor to find out what was wrong and all tests came out inconclusive. While waiting for the results I decided that no matter what the outcome my job was no longer healthy for me so I gave my notice. A couple of weeks later I got a bartending job that kept us going through Dave's layoff.

I guess that things started coming to a head around christmas time. We had hired a new girl at work and I was getting a little more free time. I didn't know what I wanted to do with it so I did nothing…..play games on my computer. I went to my father"s for christmas this year and met one of his friends. She is an artist. A painter. Someone like me only she had the courage to embrace what she wanted from life. My father gave me money for christmas, I took the money and bought myself some watercolors and brushes. A week later just before new years eve I got a call telling me it wasn't necessary for me to come to work that day because the new girl wo…

(quote shortened by clean-bot)

THE SHADOWDANCER HAS ARRIVED! World greatest user name. So Dancer, you say you dont have a focus. So then we have our first dead poster. You see, a focus is what all live human are, a focus of attention of our individual Big Daddy Essence in the Sky, so to speak. Big Daddy has a lot of these focuses going in dirfferent dimensions at once so as to experience a lot of different stuff.

Where do you live, dont recognize Oak Harbor, is that over on the Pacific Ocean up from SeaSide Washington and Astoria Oregon? Can you mix a Pink Lady or a Sidecar?

Welcome!

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 22:36 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

patternwalker wrote:
"Most of the best Elias pilots can be found in here, only watch yourself. This place can be a little rough." Grinning Razz

I think that's the best one line summary I've ever read about BlueFlash. thumb

Maybe I should adopt it as the site slogan.

Oh, btw, …. welcome ShadowDancer! (Mind your step, this is not Sunday School … it's more like the Rallye Paris Dakar through Self). Very Happy

Quote:
I am relieved to find people who don't think I am crazy for believing that I have a say in my reality

You're in good company. Many people think this forum is crazy.

Markus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 0:32 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

Hi SD!

Also, many forums think that these people are crazy, too.

Shocked

Grinning

Welcome

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ford posts:

Hello
thumb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:14 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

shadowdancer wrote:

I guess that things started coming to a head around christmas time. We had hired a new girl at work and I was getting a little more free time. I didn't know what I wanted to do with it so I did nothing…..play games on my computer. I went to my father"s for christmas this year and met one of his friends. She is an artist. A painter. Someone like me only she had the courage to embrace what she wanted from life. My father gave me money for christmas, I took the money and bought myself some watercolors and brushes. A week later just before new years eve I got a call telling me it wasn't necessary for me to come to work that day because the new girl wo…

(quote shortened by clean-bot)

It is very appropriate that term SUMARI brought you here. We are a bit of rebels here at Blueflash. You are very welcome here. Of course you have a say in your reality! It looks like you have shown yourself through the manifestation of others in your life recently that there are some choices you would like to incorporate you haven't been brave enough to incorporate yet. I assume you will find that bravery here. I love the catharsis of painting your anger; I have have always found art useful for that purpose.

Many hugs to you, much welcome.
hug hug hug

~Bethany

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 22:46 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill Marshall posts:

WELCOME, SHADOW DANCER. I came here thinking I knew a lot, only to find that knowing a lot of stuff is way different than knowing myself. Enjoy, have fun, and watch out for the snowballs.
Bill Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 0:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Hey Patternwalker and Bethany,

just saw that you're both from Wilmington. Been there visiting a friend a few years ago … nice place. It's been my first impression of the U.S. (after the Boston and Raleigh airports).

Markus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

Spartanessa posts:

Hello Shadowdancer! Grinning

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic