Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Ethel's Intro.

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 19:14 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

Etheleona wrote:
A bit of my neo-Bonnian philosophizing: http://swansnest.blogspot.com/2009/01/paradoxes-of-opposition.html

Ok I am checking out your site. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

Etheleona posts:

Bethany,

I'll admit, I always felt sorry for Irma Griese. Homely, rejected, abused…

Tell you what, in the parallel reality where I'm Fuhrer, I'll give you a GOOD job. I'll give you HIMMLER's job. How about that?

As for what I'm like: I am a work in progress. I regard my identity as something that I am choosing and creating rather than something I "have".

Right now, I'm mainly working on freeing myself from the limiting beliefs I've picked up in this focus – and possibly others. Mainly, piles of self-discounting (but who doesn't have that?) My best asset is an inner sense of beauty, wonder, and grandeur, which I am working to cultivate.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:02 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

You are the FUhrer? Heil

Steve

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

By the way ,just what does Heil mean, fuck you? Grinning

STeve

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 19:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

Etheleona wrote:
Bethany,

I'll admit, I always felt sorry for Irma Griese. Homely, rejected, abused…

Tell you what, in the parallel reality where I'm Fuhrer, I'll give you a GOOD job. I'll give you HIMMLER's job. How about that?

As for what I'm like: I am a work in progress. I regard my identity as something that I am choosing and creating rather than something I "have".

Right now, I'm mainly working on freeing myself from the limiting beliefs I've picked up in this focus – and possibly others. Mainly, piles of self-discounting (but who doesn't have that?) My best asset is an inner sense of beauty, wonder, and grandeur, which I am working to cultivate.

Hmm I am happy about the pain and progress of my WWII focus. Thanks for the offer though. It was a good hanging.

I love inner sense of beauty, wonder, and grandeur. Those are great assets in my opinion.
hug

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 20:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Stevelord wrote:

STeve

Heil is the same word as hail

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 22:46 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

wanderful wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

STeve

Ah thanks. Hail Etheleoa. BUt then again, what does Elheleona mean?

Steve

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 22:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Stevelord wrote:

wanderful wrote:

Ah thanks. Hail Etheleoa. BUt then again, what does Elheleona mean?

Steve

By the way, we were required to wear a coat and tie to school every day from 8th grade on. So I wore almost every day this electric blue number, wilth the words inscribed on it, "COOL AS HAIL" Unbeknownst to me, that was my first Vold expression. Im sure it pissed off he faculty, in addition to being the only member of the football team who didnt tuck intheir jersey, which caused a faculty member , Mr Mello, to call me in and read me the riot act for not conforming. Have you noticed how greatly that talk has had a positive effect on me. Grinning

Steve

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:56 Reply with quoteBack to top

Etheleona posts:

Steve:

I am creating a probable reality in which I am the Fuhrer. It may "already" exist in the present past, or it may come into being in the future-past.

Etheleona is Anglo-Saxon for "Noble Lioness". It's a parallel to "Adolf" which is Old German for "Noble Wolf".

Bethany:

Well, since you got hanged, your life as Irma had a suspenseful ending, didn't it? Wink

Glad you feel appreciation. Tragedy makes life more beautiful. I admire people who can see the value in it.

Now, as for Adolf… he went out with a BANG! Wink

Ethel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

Etheleona wrote:
Steve:

I am creating a probable reality in which I am the Fuhrer. It may "already" exist in the present past, or it may come into being in the future-past.

Etheleona is Anglo-Saxon for "Noble Lioness". It's a parallel to "Adolf" which is Old German for "Noble Wolf".

Bethany:

Well, since you got hanged, your life as Irma had a suspenseful ending, didn't it? Wink

Glad you feel appreciation. Tragedy makes life more beautiful. I admire people who can see the value in it.

Ethel

*giggles*

I like "noble lioness". That's pretty.

I like a good story to live in a life… And by that I mean ones where the character is one who journeys through something my energy tone likes… I suppose that's a personal resonance and I couldn't really convey it to others. But the ending of the life is always part of my appreciation of a focus, as well as what meaning the person draws from their life.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Etheleona wrote:
Steve:

Ethel

Dear Ehel,

You Vold? So anyway, some advice. Pull the plug on that probable as soon as you get to the bunker part.

STeve

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

Etheleona wrote:
Steve:

Bethany:

Ethel

Cool! thumb

In that case, I'll see if I can get the boys from the old squadron to come out and play. Been a long time since I was in a good dogfight. Cool

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

Etheleona posts:

Steve:

I'll be too busy playing with my Legos!

Patternwalker:

Sounds like fun. If you're UP for it, so am I. Smile

But… if Hanna Reitsch got into an air battle with Amelia Earhart, would it be a dogfight or a catfight?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 18:44 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

meow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

ethel, did you happen to fragment from bohn the essence of hitler. do you know your essence name? bohn is fragmented from jene.

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic