Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Ethel's Intro.

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

Etheleona posts:

Hiyas. Smile I've been studying CYOR material for many years now. Elias is my most recent source of interest, and IMO the best I've found so far. His philosophy matches quite strongly what I've come up with on my own, via my own intuition.

Due to arthritis, I can't type very much, which is very frustrating for me since I have a lot to say. Fixing my health problems is one of the challenges I am facing now. I've been focusing a lot on the Elias basics recently – acceptance, trust, noticing self, etc. I've found that the simple stuff is complicated enough. Smile

Besides the "basics", my other current project is one that may seem more ambitious. I call it "Choosing Great Lives." One of my great dreams is to include and incorporate within my Essence a number of foci who have changed and shaped the world in great ways: in particular, at least a few "infamous" or "villain" figures who have contributed to providing the creative chaos which leads to humanity's advancement. Currently, I'm working on opening up to the possibility of including such aspects of Self, and releasing the limiting beliefs which say I can't or shouldn't.

Anyway, great to meet you all. Smile

Ethel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:43 Reply with quoteBack to top

bunseam posts:

Etheleona wrote:
Hiyas. Smile I've been studying CYOR material for many years now. Elias is my most recent source of interest, and IMO the best I've found so far. His philosophy matches quite strongly what I've come up with on my own, via my own intuition.

Due to arthritis, I can't type very much, which is very frustrating for me since I have a lot to say. Fixing my health problems is one of the challenges I am facing now. I've been focusing a lot on the Elias basics recently – acceptance, trust, noticing self, etc. I've found that the simple stuff is complicated enough. Smile

Besides the "basics", my other current project is one that may seem more ambitious. I call it "Choosing Great Lives." One of my great dreams is to include and incorporate within my Essence a number of foci who have changed and shaped the world in great ways: in particular, at least a few "infamous" or "villain" figures who have contributed to providing the creative chaos which leads to humanity's advancement. Currently, I'm working on opening up to the possibility of including such aspects of Self, and releasing the limiting beliefs which say I can't or shouldn't.

Ethel

Hi Ethel, long time no see! Oba

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:50 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

Etheleona wrote:

Ethel

That is FASCINATING! Best of intentions with your healing project, too.

Welcome. You are welcome here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:58 Reply with quoteBack to top

Etheleona posts:

bunseam wrote:
Hi Ethel, long time no see! Oba

Where did you see me before?

BethanyBuffington wrote:
That is FASCINATING! Best of intentions with your healing project, too.
Welcome. You are welcome here.

Thanks. Smile

Ethel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Quote:
my other current project is one that may seem more ambitious. I call it "Choosing Great Lives." One of my great dreams is to include and incorporate within my Essence a number of foci who have changed and shaped the world in great ways: in particular, at least a few "infamous" or "villain" figures who have contributed to providing the creative chaos which leads to humanity's advancement.

cool project Cool

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:00 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

who is your favorite so far?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Etheleona posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:

Favorite historical figure, or favorite person here? Are you asking me to play favorites?! Grinning

Ethel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Etheleona wrote:

Rob_Niven wrote:

Favorite historical figure, or favorite person here? Are you asking me to play favorites?! Grinning

Ethel

sort of, you must have some lean towards some great villain.. do tell Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:46 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

Etheleona wrote:

Ethel

Hi! playful Here's a truck full of playful energy.

Arthritis could be a restriction.

Creating focuses is so fun. I'm currently trying to figure how to create famous and infamous focuses like you. Elias said it's easy to create focuses, just a simple wanting. But can I create famous ones specifically?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ford posts:

Welcome and you should have some good research here Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

Hi Ethel. That sounds really interesting. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 15:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

waving welcome!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Willkommen!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Etheleona wrote:

Ethel

Correction, Ethel. Elias doesnt have a philosophy. He, as opposed to other ghosts, merely describes reality as it actually is. Smile

Is your arthritis rheumatoid or osteo? A woman reported to me she used the following free simple method only part time and it relieved a lot of her rheumatoid arthritis. I believe it you use it all the time and also take a few lifestyle precautions , you , like Speedy Vussi and myself , will be able to reduce your autoimmune symptoms to zero. See this paper I wrote. THe introduction is by a naturopathic physician who I dont agree with on why it works.

http://www.naturalworldhealing.com/thefetalcure.htm

STeve

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 22:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill Marshall posts:

Welcome Ethel. Have you tried any of the voice to print software programs? Some are pretty good.
Bill Cool

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic