Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Guess I've made a different introduction

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 23:02 Reply with quoteBack to top

Melelio posts:

Hi,

If you haven't read the other posts on the Shift board, I'm Hil. Live in MD, have lots of stuff so I'm told (apparently that I shouldn't have LOL) and am simply trying to get all this Elias/Seth/Abraham etc. stuff under my thumb so I can use it better than I do now.

I'm actually a quiet, shy reserved person in 'real life', like to stay home and play with my things.

I don't have my 'real' stats, but I think I'm Sumari/Milumet, I think I'm Soft but maybe Intermediate, and I'm pretty sure I'm Emotional, probably a final focus…I find myself being frustrated at not creating NOW….I have to wait on TIME??? Ugh…. Grinning

How-dy, y'all, glad to know you!

Hil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 23:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ford posts:

Hello thumb
Nice to meet you
Ever think of managing a club?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 23:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Welcome, and you're beautiful, pic notwithstanding ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 23:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

Welcome bow

playful This is a truck full of playful energy. Keep it away from Fordo!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 23:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

Hello again. I am really enjoying your postings here.

Mark (Patternwalker) and I grew up in Northern Virginia outside DC. Your pov makes sense to me.
hug

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

wave Hi….I most definitely have been enjoying your posts!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 19:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Jennifer posts:

Hi There,

You wrote in another post that you live in horse country somewhere in Maryland. I lived for awhile outside of Reisterstown Maryland, where the movie runaway bride was filmed. That is a beautiful area. I love that the town never sprayed for mosquitos like they do where I am in NH, so you get many humongeous luna moths, imperials at simple places like the gas station at night.
Nice to meet you ,
Jen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 21:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

Jennifer posts:

Hi Melelio,
I read a few more threads about the horse subject that you were in, I hadn't seen those when I wrote that last message, seems there was some bitter energy being shared. Maybe thats why you didnt respond to my joys of Carroll County comments. I had such cute experiences living there. I will share that I was financially broke when I lived there, just doing college and painting, had a job at the nearest place I could so I wouldn't break my car. That turned out to be a 7-11 right up the street. Usually that would be hell to me because I am sort of delicate, but there were so few shops around there, this was the cleanest place ever, other kids worked there, and we would turn the music up. Anyhow at night there were so few strip malls and streetlights so all the moths would congregate at this blazing gas station. I would catch them and get all excited at size of these things and show the pea farmers and locals that came in. They would talk to me so much, brought in their moths they caught mounted in frames, strangers gave me amazing old valuable art supplies from their barn, and lots of fresh peas Smile Another benefit of less ambient light was that I saw the northern lights for an hour lying on top of my car with my boyfriend.
Cant help myself- the joys of MD country,
Jen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 22:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

I like your moth imagery Jen.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 23:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

Melelio posts:

Jennifer,

I guess it's been awhile since you've visited the lovely town of Reisterstown? It's strip mall central! LOL Just loaded down with stores stores stores….And traffic lights!

We're actually about 12 miles from there, west. In what's left of the edge of the 'country'. It's ok here, but I'm more a west coast kinda gal. I'd love a place in the southwest but it'd have to have some little bit of grass…NOT Phoenix or something dust-bowlish, like where my folks currently live Wink I'm not 'from here'.

I wish we'd see Luna moths out here. My DS loves them in books!

Love,

Hil

p.s. I hope your 'hampster' doesn't freeze up there LOL THAT is a place I could not live….I'm a warm weather soul….

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 23:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

Jennifer posts:

I lived in tiny Upperco, do you know where that is? Just outside of Hampstead and it was all horse around there. In fact where I lived they bred a few horses. There were moths at that 7-11, on Hanover Pike.
Pretty Area Smile
I love this place because I am so close the NH coast.

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic