Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 22:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

iona posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Dear King Malhai. Thank you for the eludiation. Smile So then there is no record of these aol thingees, right? SO how come you dropped out of public view, what sessions are yours that I can read? Are you an expert? What are your statistics re family, etc. WHat did you think of the God Patel. I have the impression you are Sumafi due to your precise durect answers to my questions so Ill ask you if you think ELias bullshits sometimes? Glad to have royalty here. We ermain your humble servants. Smile

Steve Lord

He has the same stats as me, Tumold/Sumari/Soft. Grinning He is religious though and I am emotional.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 0:30 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

iona wrote:

Malhai wrote:
I am new here too. Smile I have been reading and doing sessions since 1996 with Elias. At one time a member of the first E group with Vic, Mary, and 10 or 12 others on AOL. Seems like a long time back. I have been reading here off and on and decided to join the party too. thumb

Hey you! Welcome to Blueflash. Glad you finally made it. *giggles* hug

magic

Iona, how do you know this gentleman? Er I mean his highness. Or do you just know all?

Steve

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 0:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Mulhai, I know Iona. And yes she is tumold/sumari/soft. But dont let that fool you. SHe has always accted more like a Sumafi/common in a lot of ways. So I defer to Iona's superior knowlege of you but Ill retain my impression that you are SUmafi. Ok , Sumafi like. Dont let me down. Grinning

Steve

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 0:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Stevelord wrote:
Mulhai, I know Iona. And yes she is tumold/sumari/soft. But dont let that fool you. SHe has always accted more like a Sumafi/common in a lot of ways. So I defer to Iona's superior knowlege of you but Ill retain my impression that you are SUmafi. Ok , Sumafi like. Dont let me down. Grinning

Steve

You want proof that Iona is Sumafilike and Commonlike? Ok , she can speak to me without clenching her teeth. Smile

STeve

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

Steve

You want proof that Iona is Sumafilike and Commonlike? Ok , she can speak to me without clenching her teeth. Smile

STeve

nah, she isnt common or sumafi. but i am, so lets get this right Wink …. imo, she accepts you, me lord. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

STeve

nah, she isnt common or sumafi. but i am, so lets get this right Wink …. imo, she accepts you, me lord. Smile

ROb , Im using that to prove she has sumafi common leanings. . Has she beein in a soft hibernation lately ? Do you hibernate , Mulhai?

Steve

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Rob_Niven wrote:

ROb , Im using that to prove she has sumafi common leanings. . Has she beein in a soft hibernation lately ? Do you hibernate , Mulhai?

Steve

Steve

hibernation?, hmm, i think she has been relaxing in her wolf den. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:58 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

Steve

Steve

what do they do exactly when they are in that soft hibernation state? I wonder if they snap like a wolf if you you disturbthem. Do you snap, Iona? It will one day be studied by a behavioral psychologist.

Steve

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

hello Jennifer, i do like the mirror pic Smile

and hello Malhai, nice to meet you

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Rob_Niven wrote:

what do they do exactly when they are in that state? It will one day be studied by a behavioral psychologist.

Steve

you mean like bears? any number of things i imagine, …they reflect on their summer.. or blink out to other dimensions. or have dreams about being a human named steve..

if you mean softs, you could ask one?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 21:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

Malhai posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Rob_Niven wrote:

what do they do exactly when they are in that soft hibernation state? I wonder if they snap like a wolf if you you disturbthem. Do you snap, Iona? It will one day be studied by a behavioral psychologist.

Steve

I have been hibernating and hunting and some say I do snap or maybe that is nap. . . shhh

Very Happy

I thank you all for the welcome. Iona has meet me in energy and in person in a few focus She is really Tumold/Sumari and soft. very soft Very Happy

As far as "Vic's first email group" there may be someone who has the emails records. The meetings in chat rooms were saved by Vic I believe and I did have some of it all many computers ago but I have no way to access the disks anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 21:30 Reply with quoteBack to top

Malhai posts:

iona wrote:

Malhai wrote:
I am new here too. Smile I have been reading and doing sessions since 1996 with Elias. At one time a member of the first E group with Vic, Mary, and 10 or 12 others on AOL. Seems like a long time back. I have been reading here off and on and decided to join the party too. thumb

Hey you! Welcome to Blueflash. Glad you finally made it. *giggles* hug

magic

Wink

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic