Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

Jennifer wrote:

Jennifer is pretty.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

bunseam posts:

Jennifer wrote:

Multijenensional, cool avatar too (very jen teal)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 19:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Malhai posts:

Jennifer wrote:
love
Hi, I am new to this forum, I see a bunch of my friends from the other lists here, and am intrigued by the people I don't know yet. For about 8 years I have been reading and sessioning with Elias.
Nice to join the party.

Here is another focus of me……have we met before?

I am new here too. Smile I have been reading and doing sessions since 1996 with Elias. At one time a member of the first E group with Vic, Mary, and 10 or 12 others on AOL. Seems like a long time back. I have been reading here off and on and decided to join the party too. thumb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 19:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Hi! ….interesting that you are using avatar same as one of the other posters here. …hehehe…must be popular.

Anyway, welcome! Wink

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 20:14 Reply with quoteBack to top

bunseam posts:

Malhai wrote:

Jennifer wrote:
love
Hi, I am new to this forum, I see a bunch of my friends from the other lists here, and am intrigued by the people I don't know yet. For about 8 years I have been reading and sessioning with Elias.
Nice to join the party.

I am new here too. Smile I have been reading and doing sessions since 1996 with Elias. At one time a member of the first E group with Vic, Mary, and 10 or 12 others on AOL. Seems like a long time back. I have been reading here off and on and decided to join the party too. thumb

Howdy ! Wizard Tom.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 20:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

Jennifer posts:

Hi Bethany,
I have been realizing that I have visual belief systems all over my reality. Luckily here in NH we had a statewide power outage -no electric for two days, only could sleep and hang out by the fire and then it has been snowstorm after another. Today is a classic blizzard, over a footof snow, big drifts. Which i love because I am reorienting to Be-ing, integrating lots and I take breaks, pop on here and throw my spice into the mix. Its my impression my state has created all this for getting back to basics and a rest period.
p.s.
I did send you energy
Smile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 21:02 Reply with quoteBack to top

Malhai posts:

sylvii wrote:
Hi! ….interesting that you are using avatar same as one of the other posters here. …hehehe…must be popular.

Anyway, welcome! Wink

was tough getting a pic to the constraints of this forum. I must have a large pixel. Shocked Grinning

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 21:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

Malhai posts:

bunseam wrote:

Malhai wrote:

Howdy ! Wizard Tom.

Cool Hey Man! Grinning

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 0:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Getting back to basics? Sounds like getting back to hell.

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 0:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Malhai wrote:

Jennifer wrote:
love
Nice to join the party.

Wait a minute please, back this up , lets start over. Who were you in the original group? What do you mean AOL? Why does Sylvii hint you are assuming a new identity with your avatar? Sulvii , whose avatar is he using? Are you aware we consider the original particpants to be royalty, like the founding father of the United States?

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 0:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Steve, if you noticed, he just changed it. The first posts were same as Joe Colo's avatar.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:49 Reply with quoteBack to top

Malhai posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Malhai wrote:

Wait a minute please, back this up , lets start over. Who were you in the original group? What do you mean AOL? Why does Sylvii hint you are assuming a new identity with your avatar? Sulvii , whose avatar is he using? Are you aware we consider the original particpants to be royalty, like the founding father of the United States?

Steve

Steve,
I was me in the group Vic started. Smile It was a small group on AOL that used email to discuss. There were not more than 12 to 15 at anytime in the group since the Elias info was very new at the time. We did do AOL chats also and had visits from Patel and Tiamo in those chats.

I choose and avatar from the list because I had trouble getting a pic with the pixel and kb requirements that was visible. Grinning

Royalty? …. worship rofl I am reminded of the treatment of the Last Csar of Russia or the last King of France and so on……. victory anyway thanks for the welcome. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Malhai wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

Steve

Steve,
I was me in the group Vic started. Smile It was a small group on AOL that used email to discuss. There were not more than 12 to 15 at anytime in the group since the Elias info was very new at the time. We did do AOL chats also and had visits from Patel and Tiamo in those chats.

I choose and avatar from the list because I had trouble getting a pic with the pixel and kb requirements that was visible. Grinning

Royalty? …. worship rofl I am reminded of the treatment of the Last Csar of Russia or the last King of France and so on……. victory anyway thanks for the welcome. Smile

Dear King Malhai. Thank you for the eludiation. Smile So then there is no record of these aol thingees, right? SO how come you dropped out of public view, what sessions are yours that I can read? Are you an expert? What are your statistics re family, etc. WHat did you think of the God Patel. I have the impression you are Sumafi due to your precise durect answers to my questions so Ill ask you if you think ELias bullshits sometimes? Glad to have royalty here. We ermain your humble servants. Smile

Steve Lord

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 22:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

iona posts:

Jennifer wrote:
love
Nice to join the party.

Welcome Jen! love

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 22:14 Reply with quoteBack to top

iona posts:

Malhai wrote:

Hey you! Welcome to Blueflash. Glad you finally made it. *giggles* hug

magic

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic