Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

Jennifer posts:

Hi Steve, Yep that's another focus of me. His name is Alphonse, he likes to measure things. I think he is very cute, but I admit though : Gene Wilder is the dreamiest. I should claim him as a focus because his eyes are close together & high forehead i think so many me's of me have. Its deep.

I have never been to New Orleans. My mom Volds it up continously just a short drive away from me.

banana

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Jennifer wrote:
Hi Steve, Yep that's another focus of me. His name is Alphonse, he likes to measure things. I think he is very cute, but I admit though : Gene Wilder is the dreamiest. I should claim him as a focus because his eyes are close together & high forehead i think so many me's of me have. Its deep.

I have never been to New Orleans. My mom Volds it up continously just a short drive away from me.

banana

Oh ok they youre not the Jennifer, Margarite, in 1747. Makes sense, you neer sounded like you were married or had kids like she did.

Steve

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Jennifer posts:

Steve, its me Jen/Liva
I tell you the truth!
I have found out my soul comes many packages even drunk wino, no pictures of that available on google, maybe on the tv show cops, not sure Smile

heeeheeeeeee

thats the Jen who is typing pictured above.
i look alot like belle otero in her twenties….that could mean i will look like the above otero in her nineties? to be smiling Smile heh heh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:36 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Jennifer wrote:
Steve, its me Jen/Liva
I tell you the truth!
I have found out my soul comes many packages even drunk wino, no pictures of that available on google, maybe on the tv show cops, not sure Smile

heeeheeeeeee

thats the Jen who is typing pictured above.
i look alot like belle otero in her twenties….that could mean i will look like the above otero in her nineties? to be smiling Smile heh heh

Jen, I cant believe you exposed. Thats not your style. Grinning You hae a very intelligent handsome face, full of personality. LOL BUT you confuse me. You seem to be saying you are the woman in 1747 but here is a quote from her session.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Session 1747 (Private)

Participants: Mary (Michael) and Jennifer (Margarite).

JEN: Yes, we’re having a session in New Orleans! Pretty good, huh? (Elias laughs) But you’re saying there’s more freedom that I can allow myself. Would that be similar to the amount of freedom that I’ve given myself moving from Vermont to New Orleans?

Steve

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:56 Reply with quoteBack to top

Jennifer posts:

Nonono Steve that isnt me in that session, I swear on the great mother of all session stacks that aint me!!!

If you see that face in Castaic come say hi hi hi Smile

Grinning
Jen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:14 Reply with quoteBack to top

Jennifer posts:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 16:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

Spartanessa posts:

Beautiful NEW faces!!! i love it!

Hello, Jen hug

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Jennifer wrote:
Nonono Steve that isnt me in that session, I swear on the great mother of all session stacks that aint me!!!

If you see that face in Castaic come say hi hi hi Smile

Grinning
Jen

BOth you and I know you will never be in Castaic. You East COast People dont come this far, except for Pat from NOrth Caroiina.

Steve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 14:58 Reply with quoteBack to top

Jennifer posts:

Start handrolling cone incense with a special recipe just for my visit. I tell you I just might, if Mary holds it this year. That the deciding factor. There are too many special ones that live out that way for me to miss.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 17:53 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Jennifer wrote:
Start handrolling cone incense with a special recipe just for my visit. I tell you I just might, if Mary holds it this year. That the deciding factor. There are too many special ones that live out that way for me to miss.

How did you get so rich?

Live free or die.

Steve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 18:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

Jennifer posts:

Live free or die !
Hell yes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 18:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Jennifer wrote:
Live free or die !
Hell yes

Nude Hampster, the Libertarian state. Wahoo. Can people just walk around naked there if they want? Your mother must love the freedom.

Steve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 19:15 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

Yes, but right now, it's a bit cold for the birthday suit.

Shocked

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 19:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

Jennifer posts:

polar bear dip

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 23:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

What is your avatar, green mush?

Steve

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic