Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

We're Here

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 20:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

Clyde-Barrow posts:

This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 20:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bonnie-Parker posts:

You've heard the story of Jesse James / Of how he lived and died / If you're still in need / Of something to read / Here's the story of Bonnie and Clyde. / Now Bonnie and Clyde are the Barrow gang / I'm sure you all have read / How they rob and steal / And those who squeal / Are usually found dyin' or dead. / They call them cold-hearted killers / They say they are heartless and mean / But I say this with pride / That I once knew Clyde / When he was honest and upright and clean. / But the laws fooled around / Kept takin' him down / And lockin' him up in a cell / Till he said to me: "I'll never be free / So I'll meet a few of them in Hell." / If a policeman is killed in Dallas / And they have no clue to guide / If they can't find a fiend / They just wipe their slate clean / And hang it on Bonnie and Clyde / If they try to act like citizens / And rent them a nice little flat / About the third night / They're invited to fight / By a sub-guns' rat-a-tat-tat. / Some day, they'll go down together / They'll bury them side by side / To a few, it'll be grief / To the law, a relief / But it's death for Bonnie and Clyde.

Love you Clyde! love

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 20:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

Clyde-Barrow posts:

You know, you're like me. You want different things. You got somethin' better than bein' a waitress. You and me travelin' together, we could cut a path clean across this state and Kansas and Missouri and Oklahoma and everybody'd know about it. You listen to me, Miss Bonnie Parker. You listen to me.

Wink

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 20:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

Bonnie-Parker wrote:

in this pic, it looks like he is holding her in the air, but i can't see where his hand is….. ? Shocked shifty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 20:36 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

Welcome aboard. Cool

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 21:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill Marshall posts:

Welcome Bonnie. Welsome Clyde. What brings y'all to there here parts. It sure cain't be the money. We be poor folk just like y'all.
Bill Cool

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 21:21 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Welcome! Grinning

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 22:15 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

denise wrote:
in this pic, it looks like he is holding her in the air, but i can't see where his hand is….. ? Shocked shifty

Why are you looking for the hand? Shocked

playful This truck is good. It has playful energ in it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:45 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Clyde-Barrow wrote:
This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks.

BECKER!!

Steve

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic