Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

This Forum and Site (News, Problems, Odds and Ends)

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 22:43 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Thanks for the heads up Smile

No problem. The money invested is just about the price of an Elias session and the forum is just running so smoothly these days that it would be a shame to not let it run further. Grinning

Markus

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:14 Reply with quoteBack to top

perseus posts:

Markus wrote:
Just a short note to let you know that I renewed the hosting contract and domain for another two years.

Markus

Grrrreat! I now have two more years to figure this stuff out! How cool is that? Thanks Markus. You're the Man! OK, which blog was that reference to my existence??? just kidding. Having lots of Tumoldishly Intermediate kinda fun. Thank You Sir, and all participants…way fun! hug

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Markus wrote:
Thanks for the heads up Smile

No problem. The money invested is just about the price of an Elias session and the forum is just running so smoothly these days that it would be a shame to not let it run further. Grinning

Markus

And thank you once again.

STeve

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

Admin posts:

JFI, I deleted a spammer thread post from the Exploring the Shift section.

There currently seems to be the wave of spam bot users. Don't be surprised if you see new users minute by minute (fortunately the forum clears them on its own mosty).

Admin
(aka Markus)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

Harri Sun posts:

hello markus, ur in my script

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 22:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

Admin posts:

Note from our hosting company about possible downtime:

Bluehost has completed construction on our new data center expansion, complete with advanced temperature control, custom server racks and dozens of improvements designed to help us provide you with higher quality service. We will be moving all customer servers into the new center over the next few weeks.

This expansion allows us to continue to manage all hardware alongside our Technical Support team and System Administrators, here in Provo, Utah. Our experience has shown that hands-on control over all aspects of your hosting is the best method of ensuring excellence.

The Bluehost System Administrators will physically move your server (containing the hosting account: blueflash.cc) into the new data center between 9 PM, March 23rd and 5 AM March 24th (MDT), during low traffic periods. We will work to ensure you experience as little downtime as possible and, to that end, we will take the opportunity to perform any needed hardware maintenance or upgrades. We expect the process to take 1 to 3 hours.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Happy birthday Blueflash Big Smile !!!

Blueflash has been founded 5 years ago on June 17th 2006.

I can’t believe that it’s already 5 years ago. My memories of the spirit of those first weeks and months after founding are still very vividly.

Here’s a link to the first post http://www.blueflash.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3#3

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic