Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

BigBoobs7

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 20:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Baruch wrote:

Awan wrote:
There are many, many forms of opposition that may be expressed in many moments in each of your days. At times even compromise and even acquiescing can be a form of opposing. Agitation can be a form of opposing.

The point is — especially in this time framework, as I have stated, as it is so easily expressed to be opposing — it is highly significant that you pay attention and be aware of yourself and intentionally cooperate. Cooperation may be expressed in many avenues, and i…

(quote shortened by clean-bot)

BINGO!!!! The perfect post - Thanks for this my Darling Awan Wink hug

lol, yes, acceptable! Grinning

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 20:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Marina wrote:

Rob_Niven wrote:
Hi , i thought this was of interest and that this would fit here…, it would also fit in the acting thread but im not sure where that one is heading at the moment Grinning

Hi Rob, your Elias quote is one of my fave - but I must admit that I don´t see the relation to this thread i.e. where exposure comes into play (except that posting and expressing the own opinion is always exposure). I don´t think that the showed up problems have to do with exposure?

Marina

I wasnt sure either but since it was mentioned i thought i would throw it into the mix to see if there was any info to be had there.

Dawns posting was more on target to more of the issue. imo.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 20:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bean posts:

Pinkrose wrote:
But REALLY, all of this is just letters on a screen, (devoid of body language, facial expression, tone of voice, etc.) and yet emotions were exchanged. Therefore we must create these emotions ourselves because there is no REAL connection to the source of the typing. (separate and apart from the relationships here that do have physical connections). So I created the emotions for myself that I perceived were being projected towards me. I must have felt them myself in order to recognize them.

Are you saying that these interactions are somehow "less real" than face to face interactions?

My understanding is that everything is energy and is quite real. Though the emotions are created within self, as you say, energy is still projected, received and configured by other individuals. That energy takes many forms. You mention a few: spoken words, body language, facial expression, tone of voice – there are many, many others. Configuring the energy as typed words on a computer screen makes them no less real, imo, though within certain beliefs one may experience otherwise.

Marisa

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 20:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Quote:
Eric posts

Besides at NWV - all you had to do was sneak up behind somebody and whisper the word "belief" and all hell would break loose. - So it was a survival technique.

-- Eric

Dear Eric , Ha ha ha ha. It sure was, wasnt it, on all our parts. But then I'd feel compelled (and you all had your pet issues) to offer another example to Serge of how Kris echoes Serge's beliefs and a new round of rioting would ensue. I guess I wanted him to just once acknowlege that this was what was occuring in Kris's teachings or to make a convincing, or any kind of, case that that wasnt occuring THen I would have forgotten about it. But he just wouldnt address the issue.

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 20:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Stevelord wrote:
One time I was in a roughneck bar with a friend and was stoned and aslked this giant guy who was wearing a lumberjack shirt if he went to Oregon State Universitiy. . Well I didnt mean it as insulting , but rather just was curious because I had the impression , being stoned , that he must be from a school like that, thats all they wear up there.

Well no sooner did I have the words out of my mouth that he charged me with malice aforethought. Well my friend jumped in the way to block his path and they argued back and forth and then his friends joined the debate and so to defuse the situation, I told the debaters in sort of a mock British accent that this whole thing was entirely my fault, which I didnt think it was as I thought this thin skinned dude totally overreacted. THis would be an example of apologizing, tongue in cheek, just to keep the peace.

Steve

Ok, i see, but that is a different type of keeping the peace. You may have sensed some harm coming your way in a bar, but here?
its a totally different arena being here, and in no way shape or form associated with an immediate physical threat.

words and ideas cant harm you here unless you let them….i'm sure im not the only one who thinks that on a computer forum the boundaries can be less loosened because any notion of physical harm is out the window. ?

lol

In real life face to face Daal would of spanked me…or augustine may of slapped me in the face…so you see, my distance from physical threat is increased and there fore the boundarioes of interaction follow suit Grinning (hehe, hmm, thats partially a joke, and partially serious.)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 20:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

And Bean you were no slouch in the smoothing department at NWV especially in the wind down stages after the dust settled a little. You and Eric tag teamed em. However I never saw an equal reciprocal action on their part even after repeated attemptes by all of us to offer olive branches , which is why I finally cracked and had to exclaim about Ellen's thich head, oops.

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 21:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

[quote] Kevin Grey posts Going around trying to tell myself that everyone can fuck off and no one needs an apology from me, goes very much to what I posted the other day in regards to Elias saying that it isn’t about offering oneself the choice to express in any manner, in the guise of freedom, for that allows one also to be intrusive.

Yes Kevin, here is Elias , for the record , expanding that concept, telling us in S1532

Quote:

"to intentionally disregard the value of another individual is intrusive. "

And expanding on that point ELias tells us in that session in this edited and much shortened version to make for a short read,

Quote:

Elias:The reason that we shall engage this subject this day is that I am aware of a tremendous polarization which has been occurring recently within your physical reality, and this polarization is generating many different types of energies and is generating a contribution to the trauma associated with this shift, and this is not the point.

Individuals are incorporating this information that I offer to you in manners in which they are offering themselves permission to be intrusive, which they are also condoning within themselves and justifying within themselves as acceptable and in alignment with this shift in consciousness, and I may express to you now that this is NOT correct. No essence that is participating within this shift in consciousness in nonphysical form is offering any energy contrary to this shift in consciousness. No essence that is nonphysical is contributing or participating in any expression that justifies more conflict or trauma…….

. Therefore, I express to you now, as Elias, that I do not condone or justify any action that is intrusive within your movements……….

It is also significant to recognize that within your interactions with other individuals, as you are naturally all open to interactions and therefore to reception of other individual’s energies, intrusiveness is not justified. Intrusiveness is an action in which you project energy to another individual intentionally, knowing that it is most likely to be received and configured in a hurtful manner. This is an irresponsible act; this is not an expression of essence. This is not a natural expression of essence.

For I may express to you, the reason that intrusiveness is not a natural expression of essence is that within consciousness it is known that any action that you incorporate with other individuals, with other essences, if it is intended to be intrusive or hurtful, what it accomplishes is being much more hurtful to yourself. It may not appear in that manner initially, but I may assure you that you cannot incorporate an action of hurtfulness without being more hurtful to yourself. And in that hurtfulness to yourself, you do deny yourself awareness and you do deny yourself choice, and you weep. (Pause)

Understand that I am not incorporating this information concerning wars or violence, for those actions – even murder – are not necessarily intrusive, for individuals may be merely expressing their preferences, and they engage agreement. Wars are not incorporated without agreement; violence is not incorporated without agreement.

The type of intrusiveness that I am speaking to you of is the type of intrusiveness that devalues, the type that attempts to block choice, the type of irresponsibility that perpetuates trauma, that devalues the expressions regardless of whether you agree. I have expressed many times, you may be accepting and not be in agreement; you may be accepting and cooperating with each other and not agree with each other and not LIKE expressions of each other. But to intentionally express an energy to any other individual of devaluation of their self,

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 22:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Ok, im so glad you brought that up steve, because it triggers this curiosity that i have about intrusiveness.

Ok, what i am curious about, is how much responsibility is on the individual that percieves harm, equates to an intrusive act?

How can there be intrusiveness if it werent for the person who allows it? BAnd do people think they are experience intrusiveness because another may disagree with them?

Those guys in that bar that day may of kicked your ass, were you experiencing intrusiveness then?

And how well defined is intrusiveness, yet. I dont think there is much 'quick pro quo clairece' about this. -for those who know that line from silence of the lambs.
heh,

Anyway, what is intrusive? telling someone to fuck off? or the person you tell it to perceiving that as a violition to thier character and then being hurt then? Ok, maybe some people..ok, many people feel that may be intrusive.
Then, how serious is that? How serious are people taking this world?

Im sure when i said stevlord=vomit, it triggered you. shit, it triggered pinkrose. why?
because that comment is harmful ? is that intrusive?
why?
did you perceive harm by that comment?
why?

so, i offer this exploration …. what intrudes on you. how are you intruded upon? i think this is very much in line with this thread that just keeps getting bettter. Grinning

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 22:52 Reply with quoteBack to top

ecrosset posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
shit, it triggered pinkrose. why?

Did it? - I'm completely lost as to what today's story is - I think we may be back to not triggered. Smile

-- Eric Smile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 22:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
Ok, im so glad you brought that up steve, because it triggers this curiosity that i have about intrusiveness.

Ok, what i am curious about, is how much responsibility is on the individual that percieves harm, equates to an intrusive act?

How can there be intrusiveness if it werent for the person who allows it?

I just got my lazy ass off the sofa and uploaded part of one of my recent sessions, which is about intrusiveness. I think it should cover many of the questions.

Markus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 0:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

Awan posts:

Awan wrote:

Stevelord wrote:
Baruch and Dawn brace at the thought of them apologizing and that was just my suggestion of a device, not a suggestion of a heartfelt feeling necessarily, to signal a waving of the white flag of truce, not of surrender.

Baruch and Dawn are scratching their head as to what I saw that made me uncomfortable. Well when it escalates to sides telling the other side to fuck themelf , that would give one example of something that makes me uncomfortable, as was done here.

Steve

Wow if I was not so present with myself I would imaging that you knew me better than I do!! Thank goodness I am not that lost. Shocked

1 I am not bracing myself at the thought of aplogizing because I dont see what I have to apologize for.

2 I am not scratching my head as to what made you so uncomforable…duh!

Go ahead and configure me this way in your reality….I really dont give a #$%&

Okay I have explored this little outburst from me and the reasons for it. I was feeling "pigeon-holed " or "put in a box" sts by Seve's comments and this was my way of breaking out of that! In some ways I felt it was quite freeing to express in that way too even if I did surprise myself a little Smile

To borrow from Kevin "peace"

Love, Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

Pinkrose posts:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Quote:
Rob postsOk, what i am curious about, is how much responsibility is on the individual that percieves harm, equates to an intrusive act?

Hi Rob, I excised the portions of the Elias quote that dealt with your question because his explanation is so murky that if you can understand it you are a better man than I.

You also ask when do I feel intruded upon and in the E session he also says intrusion is derpriving the other of choice. I am a libertarian and as such dont like my freedom to make to make choices restricted like the Congress did today when they made it illegal to pay internet gambling sites with a creadit card or check. NO matter how hard I try , I cant reconfigure that energy to make it legal so Im stuck with that intrusion on my choices.

Steve

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

Bean wrote:
Are you saying that these interactions are somehow "less real" than face to face interactions?

My understanding is that everything is energy and is quite real. Though the emotions are created within self, as you say, energy is still projected, received and configured by other individuals. That energy takes many forms. You mention a few: spoken words, body language, facial expression, tone of voice – there are many, many others. Configuring the energy as typed words on a computer screen makes them no less real, imo, though within certain beliefs one may experience otherwise.

Marisa

I had similar questions about this mail and took it as one of those I do not understand and which I either put into my inner "I do not have to understand it" folder and file it there so to speak, or to which I answer by asking some questions to clarify for myself what is meant .. Well, with my new method of not going to the forums in evenings I now see your mail in here. I would have written the exact same one… hug thumb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 21:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

Amon posts:

[quote="The Sweeper"]Hi All,

Mentioning this vision for the forum, I'd like to say that my vision for BlueFlash is a place for like minded people to meet. " quote"]

Your vision has manifested.

Neutral

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic