Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hello everybody. Glad to meet you all

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 20:48 Reply with quoteBack to top

hilda posts:

Hi. I'm new…. and I'm so glad to meet people who have such an interest in Seth and Elias. I first read Seth when I was 18 and his teachings have been a constant source of strengh and inspiration in my life. I've just recently become aware of Elias and am looking forward to emmersing myself in his teachings as well.
It's wonderful for me to find people with whom I can relate my experience of Seth and Elias' teachings. People here in Ireland are not so familiar with them or even the concept of channelling. I tend to get odd looks when I even mention the possibility of such things.
I'm so blessed that I have had their teachings. My friends and family are convinced that I'm the luckiest person alive. I've tried to tell them why good things always seem to happen to me but then they just think I'm slightly batty.
Anyway I look forward to connecting with you all in the spirit of sharing and learning.

Hilda hug

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 21:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

Hello & Welcome! waving

Here is a truck full of playful energy. playful

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 23:43 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

Welcome Hilda. We're all batty here. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 0:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Hi Hilda Smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

HELLO and Welcome.
I love the spirit of sharing and learning. It is great to meet you!
Also I would love to visit Ireland it looks pretty from the pictures I find online.
Smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:56 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Hilda Ive met a hundred Irishmen and been to Ireland and can spot someone with Irish blood within ten seconds of conversation. THey are so friendly and open to strangers more than any other people, , laugh very easily, and are not the slightest bit hesitant to tell you they like to drink.

Does that pretty well describe you?

Steve

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

hilda posts:

Hello Steve
People always say the Irish are friendly bunch and I do find I smile at people alot so I'd say people see that in me. As for drinking. It's a national pass time. No point denying it. I'm not a huge drinker though. I find I have better things to do with my day…

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic