Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hi Everyone

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:48 Reply with quoteBack to top

Andaluzia posts:

Greetings Marta
I',m really impressed with the knews about you reading Krishnamurti. Oh my what do you know…
Certainly I was not expecting to see someone of that circle so soon. Very Happy Nevertheless I welcome you with enthusiasm and appreciation. Then you're my neighbour. What a pleasure isn't it?
Now, I noticed your name in one of Elias transcripts, to be honest, but now I must forcefully reread it just to get to know you a little better. About Seneca yea, that's right. I wont monopolize it, you may be sure, and after all it can be the case of observing essence (I confess that still don't understand the meaning of it too well) maybe you can enlighten me. As I said, no one told me about that. I had this unexpected "calling from a character of my higher-self, under the personage of a priest, who asked me: "Wo was Séneca? Now, I assumed imediatly that probably that's the case you see. Meanwhile I keep this unexplainable interest in his life story, you know, almost as if… I can´t explain but it seems as if I live his experience as long personal memory. What that really means - I really don't know. I just surmised it that way. In another identical way I've found out what I also assume it's been an english "focus" in the person of a Mary something who is a middle-aged nice woman, which I really saw, and that is a well succed lover - not married - but lover of someone. Enchanting character.
Now, it is very nice knowing someone whoose interests are so identical to mine, indeed. Do you follow Kris also?
Maybe you could send a picture of yours to me, would you kindly, please?
Thank you so much Marta for your warmest reply.
Andaluzia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

Andaluzia posts:

Hi Lisa, how do you do?

You've asked me about the interest aspect related to this stuff. In a country so attatched to Christianity and tradition as mine is, one could suppose that not being the case, nevertheless why would you hold such an assunption? Peolple search you know, and as they act that way they may well find this new aspects of reallity and change. So, no surprise at all. Perspectives change and the mental frameworks change also. And above all, as you can surmise, technology pushes people ahead you see. There's no way out, as simple as that. We're are all on the same boat.
Ah, mean maybe you've asked this out of prejudice, well you know, this little corner of south Europe, with a peculiar way of thinking and a rather petty interests… No, no offence. Just kidding Lisa.
But what is "my" country anyway - you can ask? A mental concept based on a peculiar set of tendencies, habits, mental attitudes, espectations and actions that distinguishes us from any other's country. Is it not?
Now, your curiosity is most welcome, believe me, and I appreciate your answering.
See you Lisa from Oregon
Andaluzia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

Andaluzia posts:

Oh, MikahPrime hello
It's nice hearing from you and…sad not to know you better Very Happy
I must confess that was ignorant about Mary being Renoir and Cezanne. I really didn't notice that but never mind.
But then this is all so strangely appart from our commom understanding, is it not?
Now, it would be nice if you tell us more about you, agree? After all, everybody is wayting for you to reveal more of yourself Mikah. Accept the hallenge and show up Wink okay?

See you Mikah
Andaluzia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

whitehlx posts:

Bean wrote:

Andaluzia wrote:
HELLO to all.

Welcome to BlueFlash, Andaluzia!

Marisa Smile

oh that Mexican wave is funny Very Happy

Welcome Andaluzia …very pleased to meet you. I've never heard of those other channel thingies …I think I'll take a look - cheers glasses

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 20:46 Reply with quoteBack to top

Andaluzia posts:

Hello friend Whithlx
I'm very pleased for receiving your welcome salute.
Listen, I really can't help on this matter but if you go to the Eliasweb site, you'll find information concerning Mary's past focuses I garantee you. Although that is an aspect totaly unimportant for me you see…Many look on the past or on the future that which thay can´t see right now. Pardon me if I'm making myself too irreverent…
So Whitehlx, are you gonna tell us anything about you? We already know about your occupation but… it simply isn't enough! Smile Are you what - a Jungian Analist or a Freudian instead? It seems most probably the last is the correct assumption, right?
I'm looking forward for your answer.

See you
Andaluzia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 23:56 Reply with quoteBack to top

anima06 posts:

Andaluzia wrote:

anima06 wrote:
Welcome!

I like the name Andaluzia. It keeps repeating in my mind already!…that maybe significant. think

Charmaine Very Happy

Preety cool, did you know…
Why would that be? There are no coincidences, right?
Bird of a feather…
Maybe I should explain. I think… I mean, I'm sure - not because anybody has told me like Elias, Kris or anyone else, but from my higher-self, that I share this other manifestation of this very know character , assotiated with the Roman Empire, and whose life "was" one of a philosopher: Lucius Aneus Séneca. He was born precisely in Córdoba, south Spain, province of Andaluzia (El Andaluz). Enlightened Charmaine?
You're welcome

Andaluzia,

I agree, There are no coincidences. But I sense the connection is otherwise. If I get any futher impressions, I'll let you know. Very Happy

Charmaine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:13 Reply with quoteBack to top

Lisa posts:

Andaluzia wrote:
Hi Lisa, how do you do?

You've asked me about the interest aspect related to this stuff. In a country so attatched to Christianity and tradition as mine is, one could suppose that not being the case, nevertheless why would you hold such an assunption? Peolple search you know, and as they act that way they may well find this new aspects of reallity and change. So, no surprise at all. Perspectives change and the mental frameworks change also. And above all, as you can surmise, technology pushes people ahead you see. There's no way out, as simple as that. We're are all on the same boat.
Ah, mean maybe you've asked this out of prejudice, well you know, this little corner of south Europe, with a peculiar way of thinking and a rather petty interests… No, no offence. Just kidding Lisa.
But what is "my" country anyway - you can ask? A mental concept based on a peculiar set of tendencies, habits, mental attitudes, espectations and actions that distinguishes us from any other's country. Is it not?
Now, your curiosity is most welcome, believe me, and I appreciate your answering.
See you Lisa from Oregon
Andaluzia

WHOA! I had to laugh when I read your reply. I was just wondering if maybe you are one of the lucky few who may have a set of friends that discusses this material face to face in your own country, that's all! You know, your own Elias or Kris or Seth group perhaps, in Portugal.

Lisa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

whitehlx posts:

Quote:
Listen, I really can't help on this matter but if you go to the Eliasweb site, you'll find information concerning Mary's past focuses I garantee you. Although that is an aspect totaly unimportant for me you see…Many look on the past or on the future that which thay can´t see right now. Pardon me if I'm making myself too irreverent…

I did an internet search on each name …but none of the info clicked really so … leisy

Quote:
Are you what - a Jungian Analist or a Freudian instead?

oopsy I don't even know what that means stoned I'd better do another search lol I'm a Succession Planning Coordinator work

Quote:
So Whitehlx, are you gonna tell us anything about you? We already know about your occupation but… it simply isn't enough! Smile

eeerrrrm …well, my name is Lisa, I'm from the UK but rellocated to KSA 5 yrs ago …just two weeks before Sept 11 (I only remembered that on Monday). I discovered the Elias site abooout 2 or 3 years ago …i'd had a 'gut' feeling about something and had ignored it and I was pretty annoyed with myself at the time …so I typed 'inner sense' into the search engine of the net and …low and behold magic …I find the Elias site. From the first few words I read I was gluuuueeeed …it clicked in a big way. I'd never read anything about consciousness before …I remember about 4yrs ago a friend of mine was talking about spiritual stuff but I was just like Rolling Eyes get a life. I was brought up Catholic but that stopped clicking aaaages ago …I read something, oh I dunno ..say 10 yrs back …and it said "the Kingdom of God is within you" and that was it really..

I've had one session with Elias and its helped me alot … still does playful

bye for now Andaluzia…. wave keep chatting chat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

Awan posts:

Andaluzia wrote:
HELLO to all.

I've nicknamed myself as Andaluzia for reasons that have to do with past manifestations, you see, so you can treat me that way. I live in Portugal (it seems that I'm the only one portuguese presently) and I'm almost forty-eight. My deep interests are passion living and sel-discovery. My reading: Krishnamurti, Elias, Kris, Lazaris, Zen, Graham Hancock etc.
My English is not perfect and so you must excuse me for that. I expect to find (in you guys) new friends, so maybe we could discuss one or other thing, right? Very Happy

A warm welcome to you Andaluzia,

Passion living and self discovery are deep interests for me too! I also read Elias and Kris and have read Graham Hancock. I have a focus who was the adopted mother of Krishnamurti so we do have lots in common Very Happy

Love, Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 19:48 Reply with quoteBack to top

Andaluzia posts:

Awan wrote:

Andaluzia wrote:
HELLO to all.

I've nicknamed myself as Andaluzia for reasons that have to do with past manifestations, you see, so you can treat me that way. I live in Portugal (it seems that I'm the only one portuguese presently) and I'm almost forty-eight. My deep interests are passion living and sel-discovery. My reading: Krishnamurti, Elias, Kris, Lazaris, Zen, Graham Hancock etc.
My English is not perfect and so you must excuse me for that. I expect to find (in you guys) new friends, …

(quote shortened by clean-bot)

A warm welcome to you Andaluzia,

Passion living and self discovery are deep interests for me too! I also read Elias and Kris and have read Graham Hancock. I have a focus who was the adopted mother of Krishnamurti so we do have lots in common Very Happy

Love, Dawn

Hello Awan, it's good to hear from you.
Well I forgote to mention Seth, Edgar Cayce, Kevin Ryerson, Ambres, and…lots of others. But that which you've told confused me. You talked of a step mother of Krishnamurti. I must confess that don't have the slightest clue… Did he have a step mother? Maybe after his biological mother's death probably, is it? Besides, I must search for your session just in order to knowing you better? Do you have any published?
With affection and appreciation to you Awan.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:50 Reply with quoteBack to top

Awan posts:

Andaluzia wrote:
Hello Awan, it's good to hear from you.
Well I forgote to mention Seth, Edgar Cayce, Kevin Ryerson, Ambres, and…lots of others. But that which you've told confused me. You talked of a step mother of Krishnamurti. I must confess that don't have the slightest clue… Did he have a step mother? Maybe after his biological mother's death probably, is it? Besides, I must search for your session just in order to knowing you better? Do you have any published?
With affection and appreciation to you Awan.

Hello Andaluzia,

Yes Seth too and a little Eward Cayce…I will have to check out the other ones you mention Smile

Krishnamurti did not have a stepmother but he and his brother were adopted by a focus of mine named Annie Besant. And yes I do have some sessions that are transcribed and some more to come that are not yet transcribed. You can find my transcribed sessions by doing a search on either of the Elias sites for my essence name Awan.

With affection and appreciation to you,
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Andaluzia posts:

Hi Awan
Thank you so much for answering back
It's a pleasure, you know, talking with you. Now, You may be sure that I'll check out your transcripts Very Happy Till then I'm gonna be out for a while. So about the proper answer it has to be done at another tima, right?

Oh, yes, Annie Besant, right. I didn't recall that lady. Fine Awan.
So, i''l see you soon
AndaluziaImage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:13 Reply with quoteBack to top

Awan posts:

Anduluzia it is a pleasure and I am looking forward to hearing more from you. Also I am very curious about the picture that you posted and who it is?

hug Dawan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 13:58 Reply with quoteBack to top

Andaluzia posts:

Hi Dawn, how are you doing?
Sorry, I'm a little late and really running out of timepresently.
I'm still reading your Kris' Session and finding it very nice.
The picture is a work of art I did inspired in a madonna of Velazques. (Pencil)

I must leave now, feel sorry.
Andaluzia send you and Mark greetings.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 23:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

Awan posts:

Andaluzia wrote:
Hi Dawn, how are you doing?
Sorry, I'm a little late and really running out of timepresently.
I'm still reading your Kris' Session and finding it very nice.
The picture is a work of art I did inspired in a madonna of Velazques. (Pencil)

I must leave now, feel sorry.
Andaluzia send you and Mark greetings.

Hi Andaluzia,
Thank you for the greetings and for sharing your picture, it is a lovely work of art. I am creating being very busy myself right now too Smile

Love, Dawn

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic