Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hi Everyone

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

Andaluzia posts:

HELLO to all.

I've nicknamed myself as Andaluzia for reasons that have to do with past manifestations, you see, so you can treat me that way. I live in Portugal (it seems that I'm the only one portuguese presently) and I'm almost forty-eight. My deep interests are passion living and sel-discovery. My reading: Krishnamurti, Elias, Kris, Lazaris, Zen, Graham Hancock etc.
My English is not perfect and so you must excuse me for that. I expect to find (in you guys) new friends, so maybe we could discuss one or other thing, right? Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 13:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

KevinGrey posts:

Welcome! Smile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 13:30 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Welcome to this forum! I'm sure you'll find many interesting conversations here and don't worry about the English because we have people from places all over the world here.

Enjoy your stay!

Markus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 15:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Yes, welcome….and, please join in! Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 16:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

Andaluzia wrote:
HELLO to all.

I've nicknamed myself as Andaluzia for reasons that have to do with past manifestations, you see, so you can treat me that way. I live in Portugal (it seems that I'm the only one portuguese presently) and I'm almost forty-eight. My deep interests are passion living and sel-discovery. My reading: Krishnamurti, Elias, Kris, Lazaris, Zen, Graham Hancock etc.
My English is not perfect and so you must excuse me for that. I expect to find (in you guys) new friends, so maybe we could discuss one or other thing, right? Very Happy

Portugal! That is cool! As to Krishnamurti: do you know that Krishnamurti is the focus of our Mary Ennis/Michael? Others found that out, Mary herself is not interested in that focus. It still makes me smile…

Welcome!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 17:21 Reply with quoteBack to top

anima06 posts:

Welcome!

I like the name Andaluzia. It keeps repeating in my mind already!…that maybe significant. think

Charmaine Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 19:32 Reply with quoteBack to top

Sue posts:

Welcome Andaluzia wave

you're the first portuguese member… that's great thumb
I just love the variety of people here. nice you joined in Very Happy

Sue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 21:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

Andaluzia posts:

Markus wrote:
Welcome to this forum! I'm sure you'll find many interesting conversations here and don't worry about the English because we have people from places all over the world here.

Enjoy your stay!

Markus

Thanks Markus. You're very kind. I liked the quote you used. It's from a great sumafi indeed.
Andaluzia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 22:00 Reply with quoteBack to top

Andaluzia posts:

anima06 wrote:
Welcome!

I like the name Andaluzia. It keeps repeating in my mind already!…that maybe significant. think

Charmaine Very Happy

Preety cool, did you know…
Why would that be? There are no coincidences, right? Very Happy
Bird of a feather…
Maybe I should explain. I think… I mean, I'm sure - not because anybody has told me like Elias, Kris or anyone else, but from my higher-self, that I share this other manifestation of this very know character , assotiated with the Roman Empire, and whose life "was" one of a philosopher: Lucius Aneus Séneca. He was born precisely in Córdoba, south Spain, province of Andaluzia (El Andaluz). Enlightened Charmaine?
You're welcome

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 22:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Andaluzia posts:

[quote="Myranda"]

Andaluzia wrote:
Portugal! That is cool! As to Krishnamurti: do you know that Krishnamurti is the focus of our Mary Ennis/Michael? Others found that out, Mary herself is not interested in that focus. It still makes me smile…

Welcome!

Hi Myranda
Your name has been ringing some bell in my head, you know. I think I've seen a photo of yours elsewhere but I'm not sure at all. Nevertheless I never forget a face or a name.
Yes, I already knew about Krishnamurti being another manifestation of Mary's essence. Well, that amazes me not.
See you Myranda
Andaluzia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 22:12 Reply with quoteBack to top

Andaluzia posts:

Sue wrote:
Welcome Andaluzia wave

you're the first portuguese member… that's great thumb
I just love the variety of people here. nice you joined in Very Happy

Sue

Yea, Sue isn't that amusing? It's being very warm, you see.
You're welcome too Sue
See you

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 22:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

MikahPrime posts:

Grinning

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bean posts:

Andaluzia wrote:
HELLO to all.

Welcome to BlueFlash, Andaluzia!

Marisa Smile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:32 Reply with quoteBack to top

Lisa posts:

Welcome Andaluzia!

It's always nice to meet people of different cultures and perspectives! Grinning

Is there an interest in channeled material in your country? Just curious!

Lisa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:00 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bourjn posts:

Hi Andaluzia,

My warmest Welcome! I'm from your neighboring country, Spain… Very Happy

Great to have another Krishnamurti reader on board….I started reading Krrishnamurti many, many years ago….. Grinning

Quote:
that I share this other manifestation of this very know character , assotiated with the Roman Empire, and whose life "was" one of a philosopher: Lucius Aneus Séneca.

That is interesting, because Lucius Aneus Seneca is one of my focuses, I connected with him in one of my projections, when I acces information of my essence about my other focuses, and later Elias verified him as a focus of my essence, could you be observing essence of Seneca, as Fran/Sandel is too?

Marta/Bourjn

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic