Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hi, I'm new here

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 18:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

You could try the Digests http://www.eliasforum.org/digests.html or Keywords http://index.eliasweb.at/all_headwords. Whichever interests you.

Neither has every single transcript piece, so you could try to do a search.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Arianimal wrote:
Hi, I'm Arianimal and I'm from Canada. I've been reading Seth since 1994 and Elias and Abraham since 2005. This is my first time on this site and I am very excited to have found it. Looking forward to connect with like-minded individuals!

\

Wow, did school just let out, where did all this new blood come from, the same with the Elias Yahoo list, all sorts of new people, hundreds of emails. Arianimal, do you think the shift has suddenly shifted into high gear? Is my DNA about to change?

Steve

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

BethanyBuffington wrote:

Arianimal wrote:
Hi, I'm Arianimal and I'm from Canada. I've been reading Seth since 1994 and Elias and Abraham since 2005. This is my first time on this site and I am very excited to have found it. Looking forward to connect with like-minded individuals!

Hello and Welcome! Join in in whatever capacity pleases you. No fees necessary. Wink

I like like minded individuals. That's part of why I come here to play too. Very Happy hug

Came here to play? But at first you were, ah, you know, all business. .

STeve

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 19:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

Stevelord wrote:

BethanyBuffington wrote:
Hello and Welcome! Join in in whatever capacity pleases you. No fees necessary. Wink

I like like minded individuals. That's part of why I come here to play too. Very Happy hug

STeve

Explaining my pov and articulating concepts as accurately as I possibly can amongst like minded individuals is a type of play for me. It's fun. Assisting Sam (in all my failed attempts) was play for me too till I got bored with not being heard. Debating with Susan was playful for me. My playfulness is not always silly… but sometimes it is. Grinning

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 19:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

Arianimal posts:

[quote="Stevelord"]

Arianimal wrote:
Arianimal, do you think the shift has suddenly shifted into high gear? Is my DNA about to change?

Steve

Dude, you tell me!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 19:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

Arianimal posts:

Stevelord wrote:

BethanyBuffington wrote:

STeve

I usually am pretty direct and like to get down to business. But then I saw all the weird posts everyone was making about how people should leave Sam's wife alone and how bunseam should get kicked off the forum and I though, wtf is going on here, what are these people on… so I'm just playing along now. don't be surprised if I throw a cupcake at you. I baked brownies today!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

I love brownies!

I make mine with walnuts.

Smile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

[quote="Arianimal"]

Stevelord wrote:

Arianimal wrote:
Arianimal, do you think the shift has suddenly shifted into high gear? Is my DNA about to change?

Steve

Dude, you tell me!

Well Ari, I was already here, you are the one who was moved to join a a ghost group lately, so was there something shiftlike that moved you in our direction at this time?

BTW I assume you are in Toronto?

STeve

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 23:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

Arianimal posts:

[quote="Stevelord"]

Arianimal wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

Dude, you tell me!

Well Ari, I was already here, you are the one who was moved to join a a ghost group lately, so was there something shiftlike that moved you in our direction at this time?

BTW I assume you are in Toronto?

STeve

No I'm not in Toronto, I live out west.

I joined because I volunteered with the Elias forum to read blocks of transcripts and type out the topics for the website and I enjoyed it, but was looking for a way to be more interactive with the Elias material. I did a search and found blueflash. I remember reading transcripts where people mentioned blueflash, so I thought it would be a good place to join and meet some people. I was at this site a year or so ago, but never felt moved to join 'til now.

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic