Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hi, I'm new here

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 19:58 Reply with quoteBack to top

Arianimal posts:

Hi, I'm Arianimal and I'm from Canada. I've been reading Seth since 1994 and Elias and Abraham since 2005. This is my first time on this site and I am very excited to have found it. Looking forward to connect with like-minded individuals!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 20:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Hi….welcome aboard! Feel free to jump right in. thumb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 20:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ford posts:

Hi
I'm new here myself and this is a good stimulating place with lots of application of the materials
And they're playful

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 20:12 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Playful…indeed. In fact, if one endeavors to get 'serious' around here, they might find themselves 'in the barrel' for the day, so to speak. Grinning (…just kidding, of course)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 21:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

Hi jumper

Here's a truck full of playful energy. (taking truck back from Ford) playful

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 21:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ford posts:

Thanks Kimi

Enjoy the truck Arianimal it's a good one(might want to keep an eye on it though)
Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

sylvii wrote:
Playful…indeed. In fact, if one endeavors to get 'serious' around here, they might find themselves 'in the barrel' for the day, so to speak. Grinning (…just kidding, of course)

And if you act like Kimi, you get this:

Mad

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

waving

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Arianimal wrote:
Hi, I'm Arianimal and I'm from Canada. I've been reading Seth since 1994 and Elias and Abraham since 2005. This is my first time on this site and I am very excited to have found it. Looking forward to connect with like-minded individuals!

hello to you. Smile

just thought it fair warning to tell you… admission to our cult costs 19.99$, plus shipping and handling. and appllicable taxes.

* - yea..sorry about the taxes, but we are not recognized yet as a viable form of religon.

Razz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 19:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:

Arianimal wrote:

hello to you. Smile

just thought it fair warning to tell you… admission to our cult costs 19.99$, plus shipping and handling. and appllicable taxes.

* - yea..sorry about the taxes, but we are not recognized yet as a viable form of religon.

Razz

Naughty Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 19:21 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

Arianimal wrote:

Hello and Welcome! Join in in whatever capacity pleases you. No fees necessary. Wink

I like like minded individuals. That's part of why I come here to play too. Very Happy hug

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 19:58 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

A mind of likes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 23:02 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Hi Arianimal Smile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 17:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

Arianimal posts:

Wow! Friendly group.

There's so much info on this website; does anyone have any suggestions where I should start? I'm looking for interesting subjects to discuss and hopefully connect with others. I get overwhelmed with all the text on here--need some kind of focus.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 18:00 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

You might want to glance thru the Dictionary here on this site because then you might get an idea of all the different topics that have (at one time or another) been discussed here.

This is the link to the index page….anytime you want to go back, there is a Dictionary tab at top of Homepage.

http://www.blueflash.cc/wiki/index.php?%40Index

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic