Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Introduction

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 22:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ford posts:

Oh yeah other new tricks What all these buttons in front of my dp

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 23:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Ford I dont know anything more about you than before you introduced yourself. Who are you, Mr Ford. Who are you?

STeve (when I drove a Ford, they called me Ford Lord. )

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 0:50 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ford posts:

Stevelord wrote:
Ford I dont know anything more about you than before you introduced yourself. Who are you, Mr Ford. Who are you?

Yes you do, just maybe not what you want
evasive yes disrespectful no Wink

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Ford wrote:
Thanks Sari

New tricks -psi balls, feeling energy, creating all kinds of things esp if it "can't be done that way"
You can use hand soap in the dishwasher if you wanted to mop the floor anyway
Many are just new to me

LOL … more like that?

that sounds very playfull and inspiring …. Cool

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 19:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

Ford wrote:
Hi,

Seems proper to stop in here and let you know I'm about the place
I'm book familiar with some of the material and looking to apply it in a more "interactive" way
I read well but don't talk much so I'll be mostly reading and asking a few questions
I'm familiar with Seth, Bashar, Abraham, and newly Elias

Thanks I just wanted to say Hey

Hello Ford. Welcome!

Smile I like your lotus.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 20:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

sari wrote:

Ford wrote:
New tricks -psi balls, feeling energy, creating all kinds of things esp if it "can't be done that way"
You can use hand soap in the dishwasher if you wanted to mop the floor anyway
Many are just new to me

LOL … more like that?

yes, more on the psi ball tricks, please Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 13:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ford posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Thought I would pop back in here and officially let the cat out of the bag (really I was just playing with the kitty, it liked it)

My current focus name is Wayne which means "wagon builder" hence my use of Ford.Ford car company's symbol is a blue oval which I thought was appropriate for the Elias forum. Ford is also a stream crossing which I also thought was appropriate (streams of consciousness)

My essence name is Nimbulu which in Sinhalese is "lotus,twins" hence my avatar is always a blue lotus.Even the car was a Lotus which is a car company coincidentally owned by Ford.

I've been a fire truck mechanic for 19 years full/part time and a bodyman for 5/6

Yes I am Beth's husband at the current time in this current focus. That is why I wasn't more forthcoming in here originally. I wished to be known/thought of for my content not my associations( realize it wasn't needed but working with beliefs instead of against them Razz )

Most of my background is that wacky Bashar, with Seth,Abraham and others thrown in for flavor and color. It wasn't till I had online powers of my own that I could read much Elias and thats when I showed up here ( it was recommended Smile )

I've lived the better part of my 39 years by these materials in general so I have no problem "creating my reality" but I can say when I started reading I did get confused in trying to apply the materials as written instead of as known. Sometimes I think the "forgetting" just keeps it fresh

One last thing in here .It was quite a creation to see the people I heard of the most being the ones to respond to this thread. Thanks guys thumb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 14:48 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Yay! Wayne has 'come out'! banana

It's very cool to have you as part of the 'energy mix' here at BF!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 15:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ford posts:

sylvii wrote:
Yay! Wayne has 'come out'! banana

It's very cool to have you as part of the 'energy mix' here at BF!

hug

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 18:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

iona posts:

Hi Wayne wave

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 18:40 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Quote:
Yes I am Beth's husband at the current time in this current focus. That is why I wasn't more forthcoming in here originally. I wished to be known/thought of for my content not my associations

Wayne, yea, we are all aware of what having an association with Beth can do to a reputation…. shifty hhahah, j/k Beth hug

welcome to bf Wayne, enjoying your sense of humor. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 20:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

Ford wrote:

I've been a fire truck mechanic for 19 years full/part time and a bodyman for 5/6

Yes I am Beth's husband at the current time in this current focus. That is why I wasn't more forthcoming in here originally. I wished to be known/thought of for my content not my associations( realize it wasn't needed but working with beliefs instead of against them Razz )

One last thing in here. It was quite a creation to see the people I heard of the most being the ones to respond to this thread. Thanks guys thumb

I can't believe you told. That's like Elias telling us everything instead of us figuring it out. It's the journey, not the destination. It's the process. It's much more beneficial for us to figure out on our own. Although, for some things I say, "Screw that! Just tell me!!!! Or I'll kick your ass!"

I only like you cuz of Beth. If not, pffft!

What's a bodyman? Is that like a Gandy thing? I don't think so.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 20:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

Kimi Kaio wrote:
What's a bodyman?

it's a trick! don't tell her! she says "It's much more beneficial for her to figure out on our own."
but if she threatens to kick your ass, i want to see her try… (and it's not vold-on-vold) evilgrin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 21:58 Reply with quoteBack to top

bunseam posts:

Ford wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

Thought I would pop back in here and officially let the cat out of the bag (really I was just playing with the kitty, it liked it)

My current focus name is Wayne which means "wagon builder" hence my use of Ford.Ford car company's symbol is a blue oval which I thought was appropriate for the Elias forum. Ford is also a stream crossing which I also thought was appropriate (streams of consciousness)

My essence name is Nimbulu which in Sinhalese is "lotus,twins" hence my avatar is always a blue lotus.Even the car was a Lotus which is a car company coincidentally owned by Ford.

Most of my background is that wacky Bashar, with Seth,Abraham and others thrown in for flavor and color. It wasn't till I had online powers of my own that I could read much Elias and thats when I showed up here ( it was recommended Smile )

I've lived the better part of my 39 years by these materials in general so I have no problem "creating my reality" but I can say when I started reading I did get confused in trying to apply the materials as written instead of as known. Sometimes I think the "forgetting" just keeps it fresh

One last thing in here .It was quite a creation to see the people I heard of the most being the ones to respond to this thread. Thanks guys thumb

Wayne's World !! Party Time, Excellent !!!

P.S. I've become a Bashar fan recently and I appreciate Beth's posting of his info here.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 23:58 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

hug

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic