Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

First Premises

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 23:04 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

If you are new here.

If you are old here and need reminding.

This is all you need to know to understand everything else in this forum. Thanks to Bennet for saying it so well:

Quote:

to me its not necessary to perceive alot of the stuff…

whats necessary is to pay attention to communications that you are offering yourself. if your liver hurts you go see a doctor or something, you dont ignore the pain.

why do you need to perceive your liver working to experience this physical dimension? why do you need to perceive yourself taking in energy from the environment and projecting it to experience this physical dimension? these are all actions that require no thought, they dont require attention. they are automatic. thats how we've created them.

veils exist now. i acknowledge this. but they exist because we've created them, not because they are forced on us by any outside entity or circumstance. you can choose to continue with your veil or you can choose to widen your awareness. its up to you. this is not cheerleading, this is how it is. you are not limited by anyone or anything except yourself. nothing is hidden from you, if you pay attention to what you are doing you will notice what you are choosing and this will clue you in on what your beliefs are. if you become aware of your beliefs you become aware of the aspect of you that creates these illnesses and symptoms. and thats what your going for right? to get rid of the brianclamp?

do you WANT to hear that? or do you want to hear that you are powerless to your subjective and the brainclamp will never go away because your essence is playing tricks on you and controlling your decisions?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 23:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

gunny, are you trying to introduce everyone to the concept of brainclamps? LOL

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:58 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

Yes, since it seems to be in damn near every thread in here. People ought to know in advance.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 16:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Gunslinger wrote:
Yes, since it seems to be in damn near every thread in here. People ought to know in advance.

how about a brainclamp shelter … think

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 20:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill Marshall posts:

Hey Todd, you're giving me dain bramage.
Bill Cool

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 21:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

Hey Bill, are you having a second childhood? 'Cause Bill Cosby said that children are brain damaged, and I have kids to prove it? Folks also say that old folks tend to regress.

See what I have to look forward too? AIMDS--Age Induced Mental Deficiency Syndrome.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 23:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

(To my subjective) Will you stop touching me?! Mad

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 23:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Razz

thanks Todd for pulling this quotation out and putting it somewhere more easily seen, it is very good. thumb (I actually saw it in the thread!! Shocked Razz ) & thanks Bennett Smile

If I'm remembering correctly Bill Cosby also believed in retroactive abortion, "I brought you into this world, I'll take you out!"

Grinning

I would add that looking at what body is expressing and adjusting the inner (focus of attention, beliefs/definitions, emotion, identity) can be just as effective as running to the doctor, but when we're stumped it can be helpful to seek another path of ease… energy work, herbs, acupuncture, even doctors.

This of course is included in what Bennett said about widening awareness etc. I just felt like mentioning it because the word "doctors" is a bit of a plbbbt for me-- and I'll save that ramble for another day-- but other people seem to do well with them.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

I like doctors around if I can't stop the bleeding. Smile Other than that… dunno

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:12 Reply with quoteBack to top

number9 posts:

sari wrote:

Gunslinger wrote:

how about a brainclamp shelter … think

LOL rofl Gimme brainclamp shelter…… lol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:45 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

patternwalker wrote:
I like doctors around if I can't stop the bleeding. Smile Other than that… dunno

mean I have 96 Doctor focuses. You best hope that you don't go to any one of them. And YES, I will be contacting them to warn them of you. rofl

Hmmm? I wonder if Doc Holliday is my focus? mean

"Yep, pw, every other one of your teeth has to come out. There's no other way. Be happy that the chipped one doesn't have to come out. Here, drink some whiskey so you won't feel a darn thing."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahmed posts:

Seth's Magical Approach

"The magical approach takes it for granted that in the simplest terms, that the life of the individual will fulfull itself, will develop and mature, that the environment and the individual are uniquely suited and work together…

"The magical approach takes it for granted that the human being is a unified creature, fulfilling purposes in nature, even as the animals do, whether or not those purposes are understood. The magical approach takes it for granted that each individual has a future, a fulfilling one, even though death may be tomorrow. The magical approach takes it for granted that the means for developement are within each individual, and that fulfillment will happen naturally. Overall THAT APPROACH operates in your world. If it did not, there would be no world. If the worst was bound to happen, even as the scientists certainly think, even evolution, in their terms, would have been impossible…"

and (related to 'extra sensory' information Jane and Rob received):

"Now when you understand that intellectually, then the intellect can take it for granted that its own information is not all the information that you possess. It can realize that its own knowledge represents the tip of an iceberg. As you apply that realization to your life, you begin to realize furthermore that in practical terms you are indeed supported by a greater body of knowledge than you realize, and by the magical, spontaneous fountain of action that forms your existence. The intellect can then realize that it does not have to go it all alone: Everything does not have to be reasoned out, even to be understood."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 0:12 Reply with quoteBack to top

JoeColo posts:

For me, a rare moment of clarity regarding this dimension: Not trying to understand everything, that’s the key to getting the most out of being here. Trying to do so only gives one a very sore head from beating it against the wall. wall wall wall Yes, this is the voice of experience speaking.

I’ve realized that part of my problem with this dimension has been that I don’t understand why things are what they are. Not trying to understand will be very helpful for that.

Like most people, I don’t remember choosing to come here, I just found myself here. I think I would have chosen to come here, a dimension that has everything, in order to decide what to incorporate in my other dimension and what to discard. This dimension has been very informative for me in this regard.

JoeColo Smile

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic