Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

New? kid on the block

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 13:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

MikahPrime wrote:
I think I wrote too much.
Shit.

Mike, I guess you tapped into my curiosity stream Grinning. You must know that I am really interested in this stuff but that I have only very little own experiences with channeling. As I have no practice in Englísh-speaking I don't think that I will have one more session with Elias. That’s the reason why I am very interested in first hand experiences Wink.

There were so many 'Marys' in your post – I hope I didn´t lose track of who is who. As I understand Elias' Mary was your neighbor and was your mother`s Yoga partner? Does this explain why you have had so many sessions and are that into the Elias stuff?!

Quote:
Think about this: at some point, elias will give somone the essence name Pasta, Burrito, or Sofa because he ran out of names. Just think how THAT person will feel about their name.

Lol, I don´t think that he is going to run out of names. But maybe you can ask him in one of your next sessions how he identifies a name to be the essence name. As I understand it is always the name of a focus, right? But what criteria a focus name must fulfil to be assigned the essence name?

Marina

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 15:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bean posts:

Marina wrote:
I wonder how Elias idenifies one`s essence name and why Kris`essence names differ from Elias. Thats one of the things I still haven´t figured out yet Smile .

Hi Marina Smile

My understanding is that it is a translation of a tone – energy – i.e. this is how your essence energy translate into a 'name' within this physical dimension.

My feeling is that the translation is dependent on "who" is doing the translating. So there may be many or infinite accurate translations. (There is something about this in one of the Oversoul 7 books. I will see if I can find the passage.)

I don't know if each essence is using the same criteria for translating. Elias says he reads energy patterns. This makes sense to me – but often the essence names seem to be associated with a focus, so I am not quite sure how that works. Is one focus in particular an overall representation of the entirety of essence? Or is the translation based on an aspect of essence that the one offering translation resonates with especially?

I have even less idea how Kris is determining essence names. However, he offered me 'Aurora' and it felt very nice and right to me. It also fit well with information I had translated during my remembrance - so that, in and of itself, made it pretty special and validating to me. Smile

I have two translations from Elias because I am a brat Razz and initially I didn't like the first translation. By the time someone asked for the second translation, I had felt into the first one and had begun to resonate with it. Ironically, while I was doing that, I received another translation that I quickly dismissed as my imagination. I "heard" (not words) Melanie. The very next day, my friend asked for the second translation and Elias offerd Melian. (Close enough to 'Melanie' for me to feel there was validity in what I translated Shocked – I merely translated in words to a name that was familiar to me – I had never heard the name Melian before that.)

Marisa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:58 Reply with quoteBack to top

Awan posts:

[quote="I have two translations from Elias because I am a brat Razz and initially I didn't like the first translation. By the time someone asked for the second translation, I had felt into the first one and had begun to resonate with it. Ironically, while I was doing that, I received another translation that I quickly dismissed as my imagination. I "heard" (not words) Melanie. The very next day, my friend asked for the second translation and Elias offerd Melian. (Close enough to 'Melanie' for me to feel there was validity in what I translated Shocked – I merely translated in words to a name that was familiar to me – I had never heard the name Melian before that.)

Marisa[/quote]

Hi Marisa,

I have a focus in the dimension where the Lord of the Rings stories are translated from that is called Melian. I also have a focus called Melanie who is the daughter of one of Marta's focuses Wink

Oh and I was under the impression that Kris gives us names of focuses that he feels are significant to us in some way…but I am not really sure where I picked that up from.

Love,
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

Bean wrote:
My understanding is that it is a translation of a tone – energy – i.e. this is how your essence energy translate into a 'name' within this physical dimension.

My feeling is that the translation is dependent on "who" is doing the translating. So there may be many or infinite accurate translations. (There is something about this in one of the Oversoul 7 books. I will see if I can find the passage.)

I don't know if each essence is using the same criteria for translating. Elias says he reads energy patterns. This makes sense to me – but often the essence names seem to be associated with a focus, so I am not quite sure how that works.

Hello Marisa,

I loved that mail from you and your explanations. As is mentioned in my introduction, I am doing an essence tone game with Elias, and i got various other translations of my essence tone. I would have to check my sessions about this since I also talked with him about which translation can be used by me to facilitate certain movements within my focus.

As to similar essence names, like for example the one of Lisa and Markus Kris offered: i do not know how kris is doing the translation of essence tone and his concepts about esssence tone. But there are for example two essences in the forum with the essence tone Elizabeth. Both are also called Elizabeth in their focus. One is the daughter of Mary, the other one is the daughter of my concurrent focus Leslie. Mary and me got curious and so I asked Elias, and he said they are two different essences. So the tone of two essences can be differerent and yet there can be a similar or even exactly like translation.

I would have fun if we would have created three focuses of the same essence on Blueflash Smile But even if you are not, I take it as an example for maybe overlapping of essences, and for interconnectedness of the three of you, and for no separation.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 14:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bean posts:

Awan wrote:
I have a focus in the dimension where the Lord of the Rings stories are translated from that is called Melian. I also have a focus called Melanie who is the daughter of one of Marta's focuses Wink

Hi Dawn,

That's a very interesting synchronicity.

As I said in my post, I had not known, objectively, the name Melian until after Elias offered the translation.

Marisa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 14:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bean posts:

Myranda wrote:
As is mentioned in my introduction, I am doing an essence tone game with Elias, and i got various other translations of my essence tone. I would have to check my sessions about this since I also talked with him about which translation can be used by me to facilitate certain movements within my focus.

Hello Myranda Smile

Wow! I love that! Grinning I'd love to hear more about your discussion with E on utilizing the various translations to facilitate certain movements (if you feel like it, at some point). It's just totally fascinatiing to me.

I think that I have been doing something similar, but I had no idea that Elias actually spoke of this. I like to feel into the translations and feel that they are representing maybe different aspects of me…and with that, sometimes I feel like I am more "in touch" or needing to be "in touch" with one aspect more than another…also bringing a sort of balance within myself and understanding aspects of myself that I may not as easily allow myself to express.

So, knowing that you've talked about this feels very validating to me. Thank you! hug1

Myranda wrote:
I would have fun if we would have created three focuses of the same essence on Blueflash Smile But even if you are not, I take it as an example for maybe overlapping of essences, and for interconnectedness of the three of you, and for no separation.

I agree this would be pretty wild! Cool I don't think the similarities in translations is a coincidence. And like you, regardless if they are the same essence or not, I sense this is beautiful imagery of interconnectedness. For some reason, I have the impression of Markus as a link or a bridge…

Marisa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

whitehlx posts:

Quote:
Hi All!

There is so much activity going on around here, I can't help it! I've gotta join in! Grinning

Hello Lisa wave …pleased to meet you and a warm welcome to you also applause

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic