Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

New? kid on the block

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Lisa posts:

Hi All!

There is so much activity going on around here, I can't help it! I've gotta join in! Grinning This site is pretty amazing, and very exciting! I have been lurking around for a couple of weeks, enjoying and benefiting from all the discussions before deciding to really jump in and get my feet wet!

I was hesitant at first because I thought that I wasn't much into the information offered by Elias, and I've realized now how wrong I had been in that self-assessment.

If we're to talk about spook background, I started with Seth, then Kris, and then Elias. And in all honesty, I don't think I can continue in my explorations if I don't allow these three "spooks" to resonate with me. I am one of those who can only see how they all complement and enhance each other. I did not see it that way last week, but last week is last week, and today is today….. the more I AAA or NIRAA or accept Self - whatever you want to call it, the effects do bring a shift in perspective, so I fully expect my personal "where I'm coming from" to continually change as I do….

I'd like to express a deep appreciation and a big *THANK YOU* to all who are a part of this forum, like I said, I have been lurking, and have found your conversations entertaining and beneficial. Looking forward to interacting with you all.

Smiles,
Lisa

(I got sucked in, Markus!!!!! But you probably figured that was gonna happen… Very Happy )

Oh! I forgot to follow what seems to be the tradition….. as given by Kris….

Essence Name: Lauromar

Five-pack: belonging to: Sumari, Ilda and aligning with Gramada, Sumafi, Tumold

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Hoooray! Lisa is here!!!! banana

Grinning

Markus

PS: Of course that's just a typo in your essence name, we're same essence and we'll be the one and only essence who has three focuses who know each other and then we will rule the world …. muhahahahahaaa evilgrin

rofl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

Lisa posts:

You're freaking fast, Markus!

What a wonderful welcome! Thank you so much!

And YES! We will rule the world with that special magic that only we know about!

muhahahahahaa roflmao

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

Markus wrote:
Hoooray! Lisa is here!!!! banana

Grinning

Markus

PS: Of course that's just a typo in your essence name, we're same essence and we'll be the one and only essence who has three focuses who know each other and then we will rule the world …. muhahahahahaaa evilgrin

rofl

Warm loving welcome, Lisa! Markus, are you saying you have only three focuses in this dimension and Lisa too? If so, you are in good company with Sathya Sai Baba, the saint from India famous for his healings and miracles, he too has only three focuses, E stamped, one in the past, his current one, and the future one he talks about.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:49 Reply with quoteBack to top

Sue posts:

a warm welcome Lisa wave

nice having you here Very Happy
since your essence name is not mikah, is your essence a fragmentation of mikah's or the other way round?

Sue

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Hi Lisa

Glad to meet you and looking forward to reading more Grinning ….

Regarding your Kris essence name … I am not sure whether I understood your and Markus' gag correctly Wink, are you according to Kris of the same essence?

Never thought about what it actually means if Kris offeres different essence names - does this mean that he refers to the same or different (fragmented or whatever) essence families?

Marina

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:21 Reply with quoteBack to top

Awan posts:

Welcome Lisa! Wow are there actually THREE focuses of Mikah here?? My essence name from E is Awan but is Jiddu (another focus of mine) from Kris and I have been called many things in this focus Smile

hug Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:30 Reply with quoteBack to top

Lisa posts:

waving Hello Everyone!

Thank you for all your warm welcomes! It is much appreciated! Grinning

And I'm sorry for the confusion…..it's so much fun to wonder and speculate isn't it?

Actually, I'm not sure if it means anything, but Kris intoned my Essence name as Lauromar and Markus' as Laurimar. It was Marky Mark who had mentioned that to me, so I contacted Markus to see if we had any similarities. Kris never said we were from the same Essence, and I have not asked.

I have never had a session with Elias, so I don't know what name my energies would translate to, in Elias' perception, or if we are even fragments.

One thing I do know is that Markus shares his 2 intonations with 2 other people.

I feel many similarities and resonances with Markus, and have accepted them as such. Is it because I'm looking for them? Possibly. But I felt them even before I knew our intonations were similar, but I guess in the concept of "no time" that may not mean anything, either. I just finished reading session 13, and here's a couple of excerpts:

Quote:
ELIAS: We will also give attention to the question of essence naming. First, we will address to Yarr. (Indicating Jim) Essence names are not important. They also are not actually names. You do not require names in your essence. These are merely for identification in physical focus. You choose these names. Some of you choose a translation into this present English language. Some of you are more insistent on identification with other translation. This Yarr is identified with a predominantly Indian focus. The reason is, that you like it. This name Dimin is an identification other than this planetary focus. There is no English translation. This will explain to you the differences in naming of essences. Others choose non-English translation, as Kasha, who chooses to not identify with present English language in naming. It is really not important.

and also:

Quote:
CAROL: Does the origin of our essence names have anything to do with the parts that we play in the shift that’s occurring, and also in our historical lineage origins?

ELIAS: It does not play a part, so to speak, in this present shift occurring. As I have stated, it is only a name. It is only a way you choose to identify yourself. It does have an expression, in what you would term historically. It may be an expression, historically speaking, of this planet in a developmental focus, or it may be an identification of another focus, and not this particular planet. Your essence name is a very stubborn “holding on to” from another focus, and not wishing to identify in essence with this planet focus. Is this answering your question?

So I guess the only thing that is clear (to me anyways) is that Markus and I have chosen similar Essence names perceived by Kris, and Markus and Mike have done the same as perceived by Elias. If anyone knows anything else about Essence names, or transcripts I could read, I would love to investigate some more!

Because it could also be that I chose a similar name as Markus' just so I could meet all you wonderful people and join this forum!

Smiles!

Lisa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Yep,

don't want to start rumors. It was just joking that Luaromar/Laurimar could be a typo so she could also be of same essence, so Markus/Lisa/Mike would the the only three focuses of same essence who know each other.

But that's just some playful joking … essence/focus relationship is a complicated topic, maybe Lisa is Same Focus in Law or a Step Essence or something Smile

Markus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 15:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bean posts:

wave Hi Lisa and welcome! It's very nice to have you here. hug1

Marisa Smile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 16:00 Reply with quoteBack to top

KevinGrey posts:

Welcome! Smile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 22:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

heres my kris six pack:

Grinning

welcome

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

MikahPrime posts:

Grinning

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

MikahPrime wrote:
The only reason I relate to Mikah more is not because I believe Elias more, but because another channeler who doesn't know of Mary/Elias channeled an essence that called me Mikah as well (and did the same for another person I know who had an elias sessions as well). That just solidified the name for me.

Mike, do I understand you correctly the other channeler channeled 'Mikah' first and though Elias didnīt know about this name (or did you mention it to Mary or Elias?) he found the same essence name? That is really weird and amazing!

Regarding resonance with essence names - I feel very strong resonance with (essence) names with Mīs (like Mikah or my own Minian). And all my life I felt like 'Marina' (I always loved my name) and I really wonder why my essence name wasnīt 'Marina' as well Smile.

I wonder how Elias idenifies one`s essence name and why Kris`essence names differ from Elias. Thats one of the things I still havenīt figured out yet Smile .

Marina

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

MikahPrime posts:

Grinning

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic