Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

hello there, my name is Wikvaya AND GOODBYE

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 13:32 Reply with quoteBack to top

wikvaya posts:

I WISH EVERYBODY A GREAT LIVE

lOVE AND LIGHT FROM ME.

IT WAS NICE TALKING TO YOU

BYE BYE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 14:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahmed posts:

Hi Wikvaya,

Welcome, nice to have you here. Like you, I also was very much into the Seth material (for about 20 years). When I found Elias I thought no way this would be for me. Seth seemed so much more sophisticated, more understandable, more impactful. Seth had become to me the ultimate authority on the nature of reality and had changed my life in a profound manner. Anything else would not be able to match it. But eventually I found that I had reached a point where I could go no further with it, I felt something was missing, like I was going in circles, looking for 'invisible beliefs' that were holding me back, finding them, then back to square one. But the more I read into the Elias material, the more I found what he was saying was being mirrored in my day to day experiences, especially with regards to energy manipulation, handling beliefs (accepting as opposed to changing them) and being made aware of certain belief systems that Seth never touched upon (ie, duplicity) which can be very affecting or influencing of our realities and experiences.

The Elias material can be a bit tough to grapple with if we just read the sessions. Fortunately much of the material has been organized in the form of 'digests', where excerpts of sessions are arranged under various topics (courtesy of Paul Helfrich): http://www.eliasforum.org/digests.html

And dont worry about your English, its fine. Having been to the Netherlands a few times myself, I found most Dutch speak it quite well, it seems more widely spoken there than in other European countries. Smile

Ahmed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 15:44 Reply with quoteBack to top

wikvaya posts:

Well hello there Ahmed.

Quote:
Seth seemed so much more sophisticated, more understandable, more impactful. Seth had become to me the ultimate authority on the nature of reality and had changed my life in a profound manner. Anything else would not be able to match it. But eventually I found that I had reached a point where I could go no further with it, I felt something was missing

This you wrote is exactly what i felt when i started to read and listen to the transcrips of Elias.
What i like about Elias is his repeating of: i am just somebody who is trying to make you remember what you already know but what you are forgetting.

So i started contacting myself, because, if myself, (i call myself Marion1 and my timelinefocus Marion 2) already is wise, why not ask myself Grinning I find that the answers i receive from my inner self are valuable. So if there is a misunderstanding about anything i read i always ask myself or my essencetwin Ashwuy who visits me every day.

Thank you for your answer Ahmed.

Love and light from Wikvaya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 15:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Welcome wikvaya. wave

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 18:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

I am fascinated by your story.
You are welcome here.
Nice to meet you.
hug
love

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 22:15 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

Hello waving applause

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 23:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

number9 posts:

waving Welcome!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:52 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

thumb Very cool intro.!

Welcome. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 21:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill Marshall posts:

jumper banana magic Welcome!!!! And worry not about your English. It is already much better than our vaunted lawyer Steve Lord. hug
Bill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 22:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

wikvaya posts:

Thank you nice people for your warm welcome

Quote:
And worry not about your English. It is already much better than our vaunted lawyer Steve Lord.

hug thanks

I shall start to read the topics before i shall post anything here.

Love and light Wikvaya

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

wikvaya wrote:
I shall start to read the topics before i shall post anything here.

i thought i would do that, too, but have found it to be unnecessary and tedious. feel free to start topics as you see fit! we can always direct you to related threads. i, for one, have found searching for topics of interest as they come up to be more efficient.
http://www.blueflash.cc/forum/search.php

love that image, by the way thumb

and welcome Smile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 15:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

wikvaya posts:

Thank you Denise hug
I have a question

How come so many of you know their essence-name?

How can anyone find out what their essence name is?.

The only thing i know is am a Sumari because my friend told me i am and i also feel very familiar with Sumari. He always calls me Chapensae but that means, the one that never gives up.

Bye and love Wikvaya
that means the one that brings

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 19:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill Marshall posts:

wikvaya wrote:
Thank you Denise hug
I have a question

How come so many of you know their essence-name?

How can anyone find out what their essence name is?.

The only thing i know is am a Sumari because my friend told me i am and i also feel very familiar with Sumari. He always calls me Chapensae but that means, the one that never gives up.

Bye and love Wikvaya
that means the one that brings

Hi Wikvaya,
We scheduled a session with Elias and asked what our essence name is. Or you can ask someone who is having a session and ask them to ask for you. thumb
Bill Cool

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 22:13 Reply with quoteBack to top

wikvaya posts:

Thank you Bill hug

Where can i ask such a question?

love and light from Wikvaya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 0:45 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

wikvaya wrote:
Thank you Bill hug

Where can i ask such a question?

love and light from Wikvaya

Hi nice to meet you. im sure someone who has a session upcoming would ask for you.

just by reading your intro..
I think your sumafi and sumari essence families, thought focused and final focus and common orientation. like me:) heheh

ill take a stab at your essence name for fun Smile

eloise

el-oh-eez

Smile Razz

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic