Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Nowhere else to go

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 21:44 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

"Thats cool, from what i see from the elias material, Elias is not really telling us what to do, he's telling us about what we are doing."

LOL! I knew it. …Famous last words, i suppose. Grinning

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 14:15 Reply with quoteBack to top

Alan posts:

kaust wrote:
BTW, did you switch your primary aspect from Don to Alan, or is it a case of a 'walk-in' ?

I do both right now depending upon context. The difference is slight but noticable. It feels less like "I" am different, more like the names incline me towards slightly different directions.

Alan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 14:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Alan,

Alan wrote:
I do both right now depending upon context. The difference is slight but noticable. It feels less like "I" am different, more like the names incline me towards slightly different directions.

Feel free to double register here (just need a different email address) and play out your differen aspects in different ways.

Markus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 16:40 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
Hello to everyone.

Oh, and eric, thanks for the covert spy operation to give this website to me without Paul seeing. Razz , that was fun.

So, and as it turns out, i find out today, Paul has banned me from nwv. So here i am. thumb

I think i questioned the mods too much, perhaps, or maybe it was my thread i started about 'deconstruction' that i did as a joke.

But, some people dont like joking around, i guess. Which is too bad. But good, because i dont like hanging out with people with no sense of humour, anyway. what fun is that?

This board reminds me of another cc board i was on before nwv:
http://p206.ezboard.com/bthewaytoselfknowledge93906
here are my essence stats:

Niven
Sumafi/sumari
common
thought focus
final focus
682 focuses
intent: Remodeler of the Proccess

I am from detroit.
30years old
single, male
blonde hair, blue eyes. nice teeth

nice to meet you all.
nice to be here:)

Look, Niven, I found the session with your essence statistics… And the recording did not work but I wrote it down when i received that info… here a snippet:

Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Session # 1656 (Private/Phone)
Participants: Mary/Michael, Gottlieb/Gottlieb and Anjuli/Myranda

Note from Anjuli: The first 7 minutes are missing as the MP3 player of Gottlieb did not tape it. The session started as usual with Elias saying Good Afternoon and we greeting him, then I said that I will ask most of our questions and Gottlieb will play mouse unless he feels an impulse to do it differently. Then I asked about the essence information for two new people in the Forum, who are participating in the list of Marta/Bourjn, here the information in the way I wrote it down:

For Axel from France: Essence name: PAULINE, P-A-U-L-I-N-E, (pronounced like someone who is american and reads this word would pronounce it. He is Sumari/Sumafi like he had felt to be, is common, final focus.

For Rob from Detroit: Essence name: NIVEN, N-I-V-E-N, pronunced like Nee-when with accent on the last syllable, the impressions were all correct, he is Sumafi/Sumari, thoughtfocused, common, final focus, essence color medium blue with grey, his impression was that he has between 500-700 focuses in this dimension, Elias said he has 682.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 22:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

See, Marta and Dora were telling me over and over to trust my impressions, and then Anjuli came along, out of the blue, seriously..lol and offered to ask and have E confirm them. And when i got validation that all these data were correct, i started trusting my impressions even more.

Much aprreciation for these gals and their helpfulness Grinning

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
See, Marta and Dora were telling me over and over to trust my impressions, and then Anjuli came along, out of the blue, seriously..lol and offered to ask and have E confirm them. And when i got validation that all these data were correct, i started trusting my impressions even more.

Much aprreciation for these gals and their helpfulness Grinning

I visited their list yesterday to look for the snippet about Kris, and had so very warm feelings when I was there… Marta's forum too has such a warm, welcoming energy.

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic