Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Intro - Final Frontier

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

Final Frontier posts:

I recently began posting on NWV and look forward to doing the same here.

You can get a good flavor of who I am by reading "Shifting Along" under Conscious Creation on NWV.

Thanks, and warmest regards

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

Inferknite posts:

Depending on the kind of person you are you'll probablly either love it or hate it here;

You'll love it if you like to get to know people and value thier -elias'- opinion.
You'll hate it if you love having long discussions and arguments about the concepts and ideas presented.

Welcome either way

shhh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 14:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Hi Final Frontier,

I've loosely followed your thread there and knew you'd appear here eventually Smile

Will be interesting to know you better because I admit, that at some point the NWV thread tangented into directions where I lost interest …

In any case, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Markus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 15:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

Final Frontier wrote:
I recently began posting on NWV and look forward to doing the same here.

You can get a good flavor of who I am by reading "Shifting Along" under Conscious Creation on NWV.

Thanks, and warmest regards

I will do that Smile Warm welcome to you!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 15:12 Reply with quoteBack to top

daal posts:

I just read ur thread over yonder, FF, and I gotta tell u that it is one of the most interesting and thot provoking accounts of personal inward adventure I have read anywhere. Glad u have joined BF.

I wud eagerly participate in your NWV thread but cant as I was banned by Herr Helfrich a couple months back. If u wud care to post here somewhere ur NWV intro message or anything else from the thread, it might serve as a wonderful launch pad for further discussion. – D.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 15:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Hi FF…..I, too, have been following your thread at NWV.

Welcome! Cool

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 15:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Hi Final Frontier

I haven´t read your thread and don´t know you so far but it seems that you are quite notorious over there (NWV) and here (BF) Smile.

I am looking forward to reading more from you Smile.

daal wrote:
Herr Helfrich

LOOOL

Marina

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 15:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

daal wrote:
I just read ur thread over yonder, FF, and I gotta tell u that it is one of the most interesting and thot provoking accounts of personal inward adventure I have read anywhere. Glad u have joined BF.

I wud eagerly participate in your NWV thread but cant as I was banned by Herr Helfrich a couple months back. If u wud care to post here somewhere ur NWV intro message or anything else from the thread, it might serve as a wonderful launch pad for further discussion. – D.

This sounds like some interesting thread, thanks Daal for the comment, lazy_Me was not yet there to take a look on my own … Smile Ja, good idea, to post something about your inward adventure here for us to start with. And who knows, maybe we will even create a lengthy discussion Smile Smile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 17:21 Reply with quoteBack to top

Final Frontier posts:

Thank you for your kind comments, colorful and otherwise.

While I would like to author two threads on 2 websites, other obligations prevent me from doing so currently. My creditors as well as my spouse do not have the patience that you have, ADD and similar afflictions notwithstanding.

There are many interesting discussions on this forum and a refreshing directness that approaches the borderline personality that I may share with some of you.

Please be assured that I will contribute as time allows.

Kindest regards / FF

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 18:45 Reply with quoteBack to top

daal posts:

Marina wrote:

daal wrote:
Herr Helfrich

LOOOL

Marina

Ha Ha Ha Marina. I was just evening up the score with Markus for his joke about the Irish and our propensity for drink. LOL

I'm kidding, of course. – D.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 19:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bourjn posts:

Hi Final Frontier,

I just went and read your post "Shifting Alone", and I do understand all your experiences. You ended the post with this question:

SO, is anyone else having similar experiences?

YESSS, I had many similar experiences as yours, as I was reading your post, I thought, oh that is exactly what I experienced.

Glad to have you here, and from another Sumafi/Sumari Welcome!

Marta/Bourjn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 19:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

Arria posts:

Hello Final Frontier,

I also went to the "other" forum Very Happy and read your experiences, responding to your question in one word YES, your experiences very familiar to me I have had many similar experience way before I become aware Seth and Elias information.
I do understand what you are expressing.

Dora/Arria

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 20:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

Bourjn wrote:
Hi Final Frontier,

I just went and read your post "Shifting Alone", and I do understand all your experiences. You ended the post with this question:

SO, is anyone else having similar experiences?

YESSS, I had many similar experiences as yours, as I was reading your post, I thought, oh that is exactly what I experienced.

Glad to have you here, and from another Sumafi/Sumari Welcome!

Marta/Bourjn

I have now read your psts there too, very interesting experiences indeed. And I can relate to them, had in many areas similar experiences. I am glad to meet you!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Welcome to here, final frontier.

very interesting experiences, and which are nice expressions about subjective bleedthroughs into objective and i really liked how elias described this as one of the types of trauma that may be perceived in this shift as it realtes to the perception of one losing their mind, which is not the case. But i can see how alot of individuals would think they were.
Or acid droppers thinking they are having a flashback, or what have you..

I am sumafi/sumari too, nice to meet you Grinning

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Quote:
I wud eagerly participate in your NWV thread but cant as I was banned by Herr Helfrich a couple months back

lol, Der Führer got to me too, so i wont be there either.

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic