Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

A big hello

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 17:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

Beauti wrote:
Hi Kima Kaio I only read part of two blogs the other one was yours. I liked your playful energie and you are intermediate - ha maybe we rule the board.

I was thinking of ruling this dimension. But we can start small. Small steps are good. Grinning

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 21:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Beauti posts:

Rescued? Try to tell that to the people of Dresden.

Steve[/quote]

Hi Bill thanks for the welcome this Guy Steve has already annoyed me with his question, but now I see I have created that. It did not occur to me before that I have chosen to be born in a part
üf our country where we where occuoied bx the americans. In Dresden they choosed to be
occupied bx the Russian, it´s that easy and that difficult, depends from which perpektive you look. My parents would allways mention how nice the amervcan have been to the children, gave them chocolate and so on.This has deeply impressed me as a kid. And now I´m aware that I created it
I did not think of that before. Thanks Steve. To tell the truth even when the truthwave is over
I met a Canadian guy.since I could not connect with an american and I went with him to Vancouver Irland. But there I found out that the american way of life was not my stile of living.

The Russians have been our enemies, funny rhing is last yaer I started an international theaterprojekt, where I met lot´s of russian poeple. I love them, when you haer them singing that opens your haert.

O my o my I create it all even this board
Vheers
Dorothea

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 21:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Beauti posts:

Kimi Kaio wrote:

Beauti wrote:
Hi Kima Kaio I only read part of two blogs the other one was yours. I liked your playful energie and you are intermediate - ha maybe we rule the board.

I was thinking of ruling this dimension. But we can start small. Small steps are good. Grinning

Yes Kima Kaio we can do Baby steps the other night I had a dream with such a crte little babygirl
she could speak with whole sentences although she was only about one year. She said with such a happy voice." I´m so content here" I adored her so much and wanted to show to all the folks that where around. When I pondered that dream I thouhgt maybe that means - do some
happy baby steps.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 23:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Beauti wrote:
Rescued? Try to tell that to the people of Dresden.

Steve

Hi Bill thanks for the welcome this Guy Steve has already annoyed me with his question, but now I see I have created that. It did not occur to me before that I have chosen to be born in a part
üf our country where we where occuoied bx the americans. In Dresden they choosed to be
occupied bx the Russian, it´s that easy and that difficult, depends from which perpektive you look. My parents would allways mention how nice the amervcan have been to the children, gave them chocolate and so on.This has deeply impressed me as a kid. And now I´m aware that I created it
I did not think of that before. Thanks Steve. To tell the truth even when the truthwave is over
I met a Canadian guy.since I could not connect with an american and I went with him to Vancouver Irland. But there I found out that the american way of life was not my stile of living.

The Russians have been our enemies, funny rhing is last yaer I started an international theaterprojekt, where I met lot´s of russian poeple. I love them, when you haer them singing that opens your haert.

O my o my I create it all even this board
Vheers
Dorothea

Oh we gave you chocolate as a child, how kind. Did you ever read what we did to the children of Dresden? We wanted to try to break the back of the regime by burning up a large amount of their citizens like we did in Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Today they call that terrorism. So we carpet bombed Dresden , block by block so that it created a giant firestorm which sucked all the oxygen out of the area, which killed in a wide area every man, woman, child, dog, and parakeet. Then we passed out chocolate.

Oh Im sorry , I forgot, Im supposed to accept such things.

Steve

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 0:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

It is neither acceptable, nor unacceptable. That's what war is, Steve. It is not necessary. It never was. But war exists, and it has its purposes.

Discounting others that do things you would not, like discounting anything else, is rarely productive.

You can get over it and be grateful for your American parents that fought that war, so you could be living in Santa Barbara or not. I don't care.

I have at least three focuses that fought in that war, one Japanese Iwo Jima, and two Americans, one in Normandy and one opposite the Japanese on Iwo Jima. I get a bit touchy about it. I'm sure I have some German focuses too. There's not one bit of moral difference between any of them. They did what they did. Period. To judge any one of them as morally rewarding or suspect, is judging MY SELF.

Go your own way on this, Steve. But don't ask me to walk with you in a dark ally.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 0:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

Oh, and let's not forget my Uncle Paul, who flew submarine chasing missions over the Pacific. For every four planes that went out in a day, only one came back to land. He flew 100 missions.

Neutral

He's not better than me or you. He just did it. But it irks me to have that discounted. It does disservice to the people of Dresden, Berlin, St. Petersburg, Kiev, London, Tokyo, Nagasaki, and Hiroshima, Nanking.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Gunslinger wrote:
Oh, and let's not forget my Uncle Paul, who flew submarine chasing missions over the Pacific. For every four planes that went out in a day, only one came back to land. He flew 100 missions.

Neutral

He's not better than me or you. He just did it. But it irks me to have that discounted. It does disservice to the people of Dresden, Berlin, St. Petersburg, Kiev, London, Tokyo, Nagasaki, and Hiroshima, Nanking.

The documentary I saw said Dresden made the Germans fight harder, it was counterproductive. Oh, and we won anyway , thus it was totally unnnecessary. BUt at that time in our evoluton, we didnt give a shit. Enemy, kill, period. Now its a war crime to intentionally kill civilians isnt it?

Steve

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 17:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

Beauti posts:

Oh Oh Steve,

I had been a bit dissapointed what happened to my nice welcome thread. I went outside and thought about it. We can debate on victims and Perpretors for ever. But I dfo not wont that.
I asked myself what do I wont, how can I reconfigur this? My Intuition told me to focus on peace.
I did it and the subjektive communication was so strong so clear, the peace went through my whole body. A crow flu by and said : yes yes

When I´m in that state circumstances do not matter. Everything is o.ok.

Can I give you some of that peace Steve? It would be a joy for me

Dorothea

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 18:13 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Beautiful, Dorothea love

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 19:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahmed posts:

beauti, Steve has a big heart, he only means well. His expressions may not come across that way to newcomers (actually this is rare, he is almost always playful), but his heart is in the right place.

Notice he spoke of what "his side", the Americans did to "your side" the Germans in Dresden. I believe his "guidelines" do not allow him or those he is associated with (his country, culture, people) to cause harm to others, and it bothers him when it occurs. Notice he did not speak about what "your side" did in causing great harm also to others, because I believe he is trying to be warm and hospitable to you (and I think that was ultimately his motive in his reply). People are often bothered when criticisms are made towards their associations or 'symbols' or what not, but do not mind self-critiquing themselves or what they perceive as their own sides "faults" or "shortcomings" as a show of humility. And I think this is what Steve was doing. Sometimes words do not accurately convey the energy behind them, and I think this is what occured here. I think you will be laughing with Steve (or at him) more often than not as most of us do here. Smile

p.s. to Steve: OK, will you shut the f*ck up now and allow this to be a welcome thread to beauti rather than a digression on world politics & history? Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 20:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

Ahmed wrote:
I think you will be laughing with Steve (or at him) more often than not as most of us do here. Smile

p.s. to Steve: OK, will you shut the f*ck up now and allow this to be a welcome thread to beauti rather than a digression on world politics & history? Wink

I laugh at Steve all the time, even in my sleep. I'm laughing right now. rofl roflmao lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 21:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

Spartanessa posts:

Beauti wrote:
Oh Oh Steve,

I had been a bit dissapointed what happened to my nice welcome thread. I went outside and thought about it. We can debate on victims and Perpretors for ever. But I dfo not wont that.
I asked myself what do I wont, how can I reconfigur this? My Intuition told me to focus on peace.
I did it and the subjektive communication was so strong so clear, the peace went through my whole body. A crow flu by and said : yes yes

When I´m in that state circumstances do not matter. Everything is o.ok.

Can I give you some of that peace Steve? It would be a joy for me

Dorothea

Welcome, Dorothea! hug

If you run out of peace… I have some extra in my backpack! Grinning

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 23:32 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Ahmed wrote:
beauti, Steve has a big heart, he only means well. His expressions may not come across that way to newcomers (actually this is rare, he is almost always playful), but his heart is in the right place.

Notice he spoke of what "his side", the Americans did to "your side" the Germans in Dresden. I believe his "guidelines" do not allow him or those he is associated with (his country, culture, people) to cause harm to others, and it bothers him when it occurs. Notice he did not speak about what "your side" did in causing great harm also to others, because I believe he is trying to be warm and hospitable to you (and I think that was ultimately his motive in his reply). People are often bothered when criticisms are made towards their associations or 'symbols' or what not, but do not mind self-critiquing themselves or what they perceive as their own sides "faults" or "shortcomings" as a show of humility. And I think this is what Steve was doing. Sometimes words do not accurately convey the energy behind them, and I think this is what occured here. I think you will be laughing with Steve (or at him) more often than not as most of us do here. Smile

Nicely analyzed , Ahmed

Steve

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

Here is a dove in response to your energy of peace. A symbol reflecting peace for you here.
I believe you can create SteveLord however you wish. We know him as we have created him and he is both a joy and an exercise in accepting the variety and difference of my creation for me. May you reflect your own interests in all of us. hug

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:50 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

BethanyBuffington wrote:
Here is a dove in response to your energy of peace. A symbol reflecting peace for you here.
I believe you can create SteveLord however you wish. We know him as we have created him and he is both a joy and an exercise in accepting the variety and difference of my creation for me. May you reflect your own interests in all of us. hug

Hmmm, if that is so Bethany, then regardless of what Beauti's conscious mind thinks of my Dresden post, she evidently wanted to receive it just as I wrote it and it must have been her choice for it to be posted in her introductory thread, in her reality.

SO therefore Beauti, I wish you peace.

Steve

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic