Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hello Fellow Reality Creators

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 0:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

srimes posts:

Hi there!

My name is Scott and I've had a couple Elias sessions (1073 & 1294). I've also read "The Nature of Personal Reality" and "Dreams and Projection of Consciousness" by Seth.

I did notice some errors in my transcript 1294; it was a session with a buddy and they got the names wrong of who said what, but the message is still there. I appreciate that translating the video tapes into text is challenging and requires a good ear.

What I find facinating about the concept of creatiing within the now is that the past does not define the future.

I have some other questions for Elias about the creation of matter and accomplishing on an essence level.

I just wanted to introduce myself to the group and I hope that everyone is creating what they want.l

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

daal posts:

Hi Scott. My name is YOUR FATHER so ya better watch it around here! And dont be reprimanding me for my bad language or Pink might fix ur machine for good! Grinning

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bean posts:

Welcome Scott! thumb

Great to see you here.

I've read your first session and really enjoyed it. I will have to take a llok at the other one you mention. (Been remiss in my Elias reading for a good long while now.)

I hope your experience here is everything that you want it to be. I look forward to our exchanges.

Marisa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Hey Scott,

glad to see you here. I'm impressed with the "hey asshole" opening of one of you sesseions, always wondered what a cool person that must be … and now you're there. There's probably some resonance, because one of my focuses who also had Elias sessions once asked him, why he was so full of shit. Grinning

Hope you'll create a valuable experience here …

Markus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:45 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahmed posts:

Hi Scott,

Great to have you here! I read that session and thot, jeez, this guys's asking excellent questions, pretty smart for his youth! A sign of the 'Shift'? Or it runs in the family? Very Happy Looking forward to more of your input! Take care.

Ahmed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

ecrosset posts:

Hi Scott Very Happy

It's really great to see you here and I look forward to hearing your thoughts and insights regarding the info.

-- Eric Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

Tart posts:

Hi Scott,

I was wondering who srimes could be, and then I found this post.

Hope to get to know your point of view better in future!

Since Del has already been branded a troll and disruptor, at least you don't have to live up to a good image (We'll leave the image business to Cat – (running and ducking tease))

Big Smirk Kaust.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 13:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

Pinkrose posts:

Hey Scott,

Love ya,
Mom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 18:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

Goldenboy posts:

Hey Scott,

Wanted to post my welcome to you as well. Perhaps you can help us give your old man a hard time Smile

- Mike

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 21:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Hi, nice to meet you Smile

Links of consciousness<------ how we create matter.

"ELIAS: Correct; which is creating of all things, within all dimensions, within all focuses, within all areas of consciousness. All of your mass, all of your matter, everything that you identify is created within energy by links of consciousness."

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic