Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 19:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

NinaF posts:

Hi all - I came across this site by accident - if there is such a thing.

I am a full time channel and I live in Cape Town, South Africa.

Great to be here!

Nina

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 19:04 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Welcome Nina! Would you happen to post your channelings on spiritboard or spiritworld or something like that, it's a blue and green site? I may have been reading your channeling of whales less than 12 hours ago last night! I remember the author saying that she lived in Cape Town.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 19:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

waving Welcome!

I send you a truck full of playful energy. playful

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 19:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

wave

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 22:21 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Hi Nina, welcome Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

NinaF wrote:

Great to be here!

Nina

NinaF, did you think you could just come in here and say, hi, just passing through, Im from South Africa, and got here by accident, and oh by the way, I am a FULL TIME CHANNEL. Lol.

Thats like finding a group of starving men found struggling in the desert and saying to them, Oh hi, Ive got to go in a minute. Hmmm, just a thought, I dont suppose you'd be interested in some filet mignon would you? Grinning

Steve

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

Stevelord wrote:

NinaF wrote:

Great to be here!

Nina

NinaF, did you think you could just come in here and say, hi, just passing through, Im from South Africa, and got here by accident, and oh by the way, I am a FULL TIME CHANNEL. Lol.

Thats like finding a group of starving men found struggling in the desert and saying to them, Oh hi, Ive got to go in a minute. Hmmm, just a thought, I dont suppose you'd be interested in some filet mignon would you? Grinning

Steve

Don't tell Steve anything, Nina. Let him suffer with the knowledge that you have secret intelligence from the 'other side' that he doesn't have.

Muwahahahahahah!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:32 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahmed posts:

Wave that filet mignon in Steves face and snicker. Grinning

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

patternwalker wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

Steve

Don't tell Steve anything, Nina. Let him suffer with the knowledge that you have secret intelligence from the 'other side' that he doesn't have.

Muwahahahahahah!!!!!

TELL ME!!!!

Steve

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:00 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

IF I ever channeled, I wouldn't let anyone know because Steve might find out! silenced

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

TELL ALL OF US!! Only you know the code. Are we all going to die?

Steve

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 23:46 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

rofl Steve tickles me.

Very nice to meet you Nina. South Africa is a place I would love to visit. I do like full time channels! thumb thumb thumb I send you much welcome here. hug

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Yeah what Bethany said about S. Africa, the people all over Africa including S Africa make it the fireindliest continent although I never ran into a Mau Mau. Smile That would make you friendly. I hesitate to say this because Bethany will jump me. Smile

Steve

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramruva posts:

NinaF wrote:

Great to be here!

Nina

Hi, Nina. Welcome aboard. Full time channel? How long have you been channeling? Do you channel one specific energy personality essence or several? The trend these days seems to be: engage in an energy exchange with a spook? Then set up a website, some podcasts and transcriptions. Got any of that?

Are you familiar with the community exchange system in Cape Town? Check out http://www.community-exchange.org/

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 17:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

Stevelord wrote:
Yeah what Bethany said about S. Africa, the people all over Africa including S Africa make it the fireindliest continen although I never ran into a Mau Mau. Smile That would make you friendly. I hesitate to say this because Bethany will jump me. Smile

Steve

Grrrrrr

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic