Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

egias

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:44 Reply with quoteBack to top

Saige posts:

I was reading through one of the threads and out of the blue (ha!) it hit me that my name is one letter off from being elias spelled backwards. So I thought this might be a good way to begin. I've been feeling my way around the forum for a little while, enjoying the conversations. Not really feeling the need to join in. But maybe you have felt my energy. I am having so much fun reading about all of your perspectives and experiences. I feel like I could just slip right in at any time and join the fun and it would be like I had always belonged. The only trouble I have is that by the time I formulate what I have to say, I no longer feel the need to say it. And I suppose it isn't really any trouble at all except that you don't get to know me very well that way.

I've been reading Seth since 1995, Abraham since 2006, Elias since 2007 and Bashar since April or May of this year. I also learned a lot from a course I took locally a couple years ago. I think it was called "advanced perception" but that sounds weird now. That class did a lot for me in being able to sense my own energy and transform it. One of the exercises was about dichotomies. It was a drill of thinking/feeling two opposing ideas like success/failure one after the other over and over again until we could identify where they formed in our body consciousness and then we could summon the feelings at will quickly. Another exercise was to imagine or "create" different experiences to varying degrees of unpleasantness until we were able to create them without feeling uncomfortable. The instructor had said that if we could not create it, we could not uncreate it. I thought the exercises were tedious but somewhat helpful. I didn't really understand the point though until I started reading elias and then I understood that they weren't really necessary.

Anyway, it has all been extremely helpful and I can feel myself picking up speed and enjoying life more and more. I don't know my essence/focus stats though I am curious. I feel that I may be intermediate/emotional. I may be Sumari and, well, I don't know what else. I'm a visual artist and a musician but in this particular now I am not really attached to any of it. I'm mostly into ideas and playing with energy and reading as much as possible.

Saige

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Saige wrote:
I was reading through one of the threads and out of the blue (ha!) it hit me that my name is one letter off from being elias spelled backwards. So I thought this might be a good way to begin. I've been feeling my way around the forum for a little while, enjoying the conversations. Not really feeling the need to join in. But maybe you have felt my energy. I am having so much fun reading about all of your perspectives and experiences. I feel like I could just slip right in at any time and join the fun and it would be like I had always belonged. The only trouble I have is that by the time I formulate what I have to say, I no longer feel the need to say it. And I suppose it isn't really any trouble at all except that you don't get to know me very well that way.

I've been reading Seth since 1995, Abraham since 2006, Elias since 2007 and Bashar since April or May of this year. I also learned a lot from a course I took locally a couple years ago. I think it was called "advanced perception" but that sounds weird now. That class did a lot for me in being able to sense my own energy and transform it. One of the exercises was about dichotomies. It was a drill of thinking/feeling two opposing ideas like success/failure one after the other over and over again until we could identify where they formed in our body consciousness and then we could summon the feelings at will quickly. Another exercise was to imagine or "create" different experiences to varying degrees of unpleasantness until we were able to create them without feeling uncomfortable. The instructor had said that if we could not create it, we could not uncreate it. I thought the exercises were tedious but somewhat helpful. I didn't really understand the point though until I started reading elias and then I understood that they weren't really necessary.

Anyway, it has all been extremely helpful and I can feel myself picking up speed and enjoying life more and more. I don't know my essence/focus stats though I am…

(quote shortened by clean-bot)

Saige, the Elias sage. Welcome ! What you describe about saying opposites in rapid succession is Elas' specialty, but he doesnt do it intentionally. Ha ha.

Washinbgon State eh, maybe you can visit our famous Sylvii near Ramthaland.

Weii Page, I guess this is the last time we speak since you say you havent felt the strong urge to post. Because when people say that in their intro, we never hear from them again. The ones who stay are just overwhelmed by the urge to express their view on ghost issues daily to the entire world , oh and to other dimensions too in the bargain. You see, we communicate right here on this forum directly with the dead and people in other time periods and dimensions Wagner, Thom and Vernal and Michael/Sharee. WHere else can you do THAT?

Ok gotta run, got to sleep and get ready to go head to head with Bashar tomorrow in Los Angeles group session this weekend you can catch on the web. It will be Elias vs Bashar. And ts not going to be pretty. Smile

Steve

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 14:15 Reply with quoteBack to top

Saige posts:

Quote:
What you describe about saying opposites in rapid succession is Elas' specialty, but he doesnt do it intentionally. Ha ha.

Ha ha ha!

Quote:
I guess this is the last time we speak since you say you havent felt the strong urge to post.

You never know when I might post again… I do feel the urge to be social and maybe even a little bit adventurous. I do have things to say, I just have to remind myself to say them out loud. Smile Oh, I'm in Florida - the sunshine state, not Washington state although I would love to venture over that way sometime. The west coast has been calling to me lately.

I have been considering listening in on the Bashar event tonight. Sounds exciting in so many ways!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 14:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

waving Welcome aboard, Saige….it's nice to see you posting.

ha ha….kinda' hard to mistake Sunshine State for Washington State, huh?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 16:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Saige posts:

Thanks Sylvii. I think Steve may have been preoccupied with his impending bout with Bashar when he replied to my post. Washington state/sunshine state - only a complete country apart.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 20:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

waving

playful I send you a truck full of playful energy.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 21:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

Saige posts:

Kimi Kaio wrote:
waving

playful I send you a truck full of playful energy.

Thank you Kimi! And play I shall. I've got hot chocolate on a rainy Saturday afternoon and I just signed up to listen to Bashar tonight! Happy happy happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 21:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

Hello and Welcome!!!! Hot chocloate, rain, and Bashar sounds like a pretty good date to me.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 21:56 Reply with quoteBack to top

Saige posts:

Hi Bethany! Hot chocolate, rain, bashar AND blueflash = a great date!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

i prefer handcuffs, blindfolds and lots of lube Razz

shifty hello , welcome Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:44 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:

By yourself? Shocked On the phone? chat With Bashar? yikes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahmed posts:

Welcome Saige. waving If you ever get into trouble around here and need a cheap lawyer, Steves the man. Grinning

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 13:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

Saige posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:

Last night, on my date with Bashar, he talked about using our imaginaaaaation to change our reality. So Rob. Handcuffs in case someone gets rowdy, blindfolds for the pinata and wd40 to get the squeek out of my chair… how thoughtful of you. innocent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 13:46 Reply with quoteBack to top

Saige posts:

Kimi Kaio wrote:

Rob_Niven wrote:

By yourself? Shocked On the phone? chat With Bashar? yikes

Or was it with Colonel Mustard, in the kitchen with the rope? Did I win?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 13:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

Saige posts:

Ahmed wrote:
Welcome Saige. waving If you ever get into trouble around here and need a cheap lawyer, Steves the man. Grinning

Thanks Ahmed. I'll try to stay out of trouble. Cool

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic