Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

my hello to you all

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

celestina posts:

i'm celestina on this blueflash board. i joined not long ago and try to keep up. sometimes no one respond to me and at first i wonder then realize some of you may be like me. i have to focus to keep up. i don't see all time where people say to me or something about me until later. maybe this is the case with some of you and my posts and all the scattering comments. Smile this is my introduction, finally she write one i think you'd say. i'm not too talkative but maybe i'm warming up to this. i don't want alot about me to share now it could be dangerous for what my family says and what happened to me time before. i don't give up easy though i am careful now. i am a big girl we know. i feel comfortable enough here to say yeah maybe i am warming up. for now some information about me i like to keep quiet so if say or dont reply don't feel i'm hating on you or are mad on you. i find those i talk to here fun and amazing and impossible you know who you are you. let's see where this goes and I hope my writing improves. this will be practice for me in many ways. then there's the stuff i said about me in other posts. too much for me to look to copy to here sorry. my family's okay with my writing here. my cousin read little about what you write to me and me to you here. i found elias but people talk of seth. i'm learning about the seth now. it's all good stuff i feel in my heart. some friends and family find room now for these ideas but stay with their own beliefs too. little by little we make progress.
celeste

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Welcome, Celestina! it's nice to have you participating with us here at BlueFlash. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahmed posts:

Hi Celestina, nice to have you here. UK, yeh? Just a guess based on your internet accent. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Celeste do you know your essence families? I'm guessing Sumari/Milumet?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahmed posts:

heh heh, you just guessed mine Wan, Im Sumari/Milumet.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 16:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

celestina posts:

wanderful wrote:

yeah? i think i am ilda vold or vold ilda. that is my guess a guess is as good as any, yeah? what is your spirit families?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 16:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Ahmed wrote:
heh heh, you just guessed mine Wan, Im Sumari/Milumet.

Well thanks for screwing up my impressions, hahaha! Seriously though I don't think I ever would have guessed these for you.. but I have always really appreciated your energy. Interesting combo!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 16:43 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

celestina wrote:

wanderful wrote:

yeah? i think i am ilda vold or vold ilda. that is my guess a guess is as good as any, yeah? what is your spirit families?

Ah very interesting… Mine are sumari/vold but I feel a connection with all the families… Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 18:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

celestina posts:

wanderful wrote:

celestina wrote:

Ah very interesting… Mine are sumari/vold but I feel a connection with all the families… Smile

is that because your vold and like to jump family pools? Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 18:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

celestina wrote:

wanderful wrote:

is that because your vold and like to jump family pools? Wink

Yeah and the sumari belonging… lots of consistent inconsistency, lots of change. Smile

You know it's funny I was just thinking about you about an hour ago.. guess I put out the call to energy. Grinning

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 23:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramruva posts:

celestina wrote:
i'm celestina on this blueflash board. i joined not long ago and try to keep up. sometimes no one respond to me and at first i wonder then realize some of you may be like me. i have to focus to keep up. i don't see all time where people say to me or something about me until later. maybe this is the case with some of you and my posts and all the scattering comments. Smile this is my introduction, finally she write one i think you'd say. i'm not too talkative but maybe i'm warming up to this. i don't want alot about me to share now it could be dangerous for what my family says and what happened to me time before. i don't give up easy though i am careful now. i am a big girl we know. i feel comfortable enough here to say yeah maybe i am warming up. for now some information about me i like to keep quiet so if say or dont reply don't feel i'm hating on you or are mad on you. i find those i talk to here fun and amazing and impossible you know who you are you. let's see where this goes and I hope my writing improves. this will be practice for me in many ways. then there's the stuff i said about me in other posts. too much for me to look to copy to here sorry. my family's okay with my writing here. my cousin read little about what you write to me and me to you here. i found elias but people talk of seth. i'm learning about the seth now. it's all good stuff i feel in my heart. some friends and family find room now for these ideas but stay with their own beliefs too. little by little we make progress.
celeste

Welcome aboard, Celeste. I'm relatively new to Blueflash myself.

Either you're doing a very good job of effecting broken, written English or your are making a valiant attempt to write in a foreign tongue.thumb Either way, it comes across as cute. angel I would be very interested to know your native tongue.

I understand your reluctance. While i have no fear per-se sharing with the other blueflashers, i do enjoy privacy. In any case i have found the members of BlueFlash to be real, intelligent, wise, open, witty, playful and perhaps at times a few may be a little defensive with a tendency to go on the attack. But this last is NOT usually the case. The posters here are SO prolific, it is very hard to keep up with it all.

Since you are reluctant to share with us anything about your physical, geographical, cultural life, perhaps you could share with us a little of your mental, spiritual, metaphysical life?

You mentioned Elias and Seth. You may also want to check out Kris (KrisChronicles.com), Kris Radio (www.thatradio.com, www.thatchannel.com) and Rose (Essence-of-Rose.com) as well as NewWorldView.com. You may also want to have a look at Wisp magazine (http://wisp.focusphere.net/wisp/02). In all likelihood, you have already been to Eliasforum.org.

With regards to Seth, i am writing a serial posting on NWV, where i review Seth's The Nature of Personal Reality chapter by chapter on a monthly basis. I have also begun doing the same with articles in Wisp Magazine on The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events.

I myself belong to Sumari, Ilda, Gramada and am aligned with Zuli, Sumafi, Ilda. I know i'm not Common, and suspect i may be Soft. I'm not sure if i'm Emotional, Religious or Political as i feel that i hold aspects of all three.

While i do not post here as often as the regulars, you can check my posts here and on NewWorldView.com to get a sense of who i am and whether i am worthy of your trust. On NWV my username is Conscious Creator II. But if you are logged in you will see Tom Sherlock instead.

Shantih,

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 0:48 Reply with quoteBack to top

celestina posts:

thank you for understanding tom or ramruva. meri madri zaban urdu he my native tongue is urdu i talk in english more often these times it seems harder to change gears when talking to english and then talking urdu. that you can think of as hindi. Smile sometimes, i must admit to you now i have my cousin type my words as he is swift typer other times he helps with me writing more as my english is better spoken. as i say before i work on my writing. maybe this talking in type here help with that too. privacy for now is big in my life after an online thing before i should be more cautious and listen to my family now. last week i have not been with my cousin so my typing is slower shorter and i guess the broken you said. i like reading more for now when with cousin maybe i say more again this weeks its been hard with him not here to keep up with all the everywhere posts. i am a little shy on my own online at this now unless in my email where i know more people. Embarassed i'll get better though i can say. please be patient with me hug
samajne ke liye shukria
mera naam celeste he

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

celestina wrote:
thank you for understanding tom or ramruva. meri madri zaban urdu he my native tongue is urdu i talk in english more often these times it seems harder to change gears when talking to english and then talking urdu. that you can think of as hindi. Smile sometimes, i must admit to you now i have my cousin type my words as he is swift typer other times he helps with me writing more as my english is better spoken. as i say before i work on my writing. maybe this talking in type here help with that too. privacy for now is big in my life after an online thing before i should be more cautious and listen to my family now. last week i have not been with my cousin so my typing is slower shorter and i guess the broken you said. i like reading more for now when with cousin maybe i say more again this weeks its been hard with him not here to keep up with all the everywhere posts. i am a little shy on my own online at this now unless in my email where i know more people. Embarassed i'll get better though i can say. please be patient with me hug
samajne ke liye shukria
mera naam celeste he

Yes, Ram, Celeste isnt allowed to pinpoint her whereabouts. Her mother thinks we're killers. Smile

So Celeste, you say your cousin is actually the one who composes your posts? So then it must be your cousiin who called me question man. Is she cute? Grinning

Steve

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

celestina posts:

Stevelord wrote:

celestina wrote:
thank you for understanding tom or ramruva. meri madri zaban urdu he my native tongue is urdu i talk in english more often these times it seems harder to change gears when talking to english and then talking urdu. that you can think of as hindi. Smile sometimes, i must admit to you now i have my cousin type my words as he is swift typer other times he helps with me writing more as my english is better spoken. as i say before i work on my writing. m…

(quote shortened by clean-bot)

Yes, Ram, Celeste isnt allowed to pinpoint her whereabouts. Her mother thinks we're killers. Smile

So Celeste, you say your cousin is actually the one who composes your posts? So then it must be your cousiin who called me question man. Is she cute? Grinning

Steve

he type what i say when around. i call you questionman. i'm the cute one. he's a he you know. don't make me hate on you questionman
celeste

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:14 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

celestina wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

Steve

he type what i say when around. i call you questionman. i'm the cute one. he's a he you know. don't make me hate on you questionman
celeste

Do you hate easy, Celeste? I dont understand women. THey hate easy. One false move, in their eyes, even if not in yours, and they hate. One thing we can do in your case to ameliorate that, Celeste is , follow this rule. Every time something I say to you makes you grit your teeth, , ask yourself, , is he just kidding?

Steve

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic