Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Greetings from Merc

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 18:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

merc posts:

Hi everyone,

I found this site because of infinitethouhts. We had been carrying on a dialogue about being in the NOW and he directed me here to further our discussion.

I watched a video of Elias being channeled and there is something intuitively that tells me this is real. But then, I am highly impressionable and not particularly rational to begin with, so who knows.

I can tell you it's the first time I have wanted to speak to a channeled entity. And I don't take being drawn here as coincidental.

Anyway, I look forward to fun times on this forum.

Much Love

Merc

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 18:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Aw man you caved to Steve's request for arbitrary formality and stooped to introducing yourself! Don't worry, happens to the best of us. mean

Welcome Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 18:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

merc posts:

wanderful wrote:
Aw man you caved to Steve's request for arbitrary formality and stooped to introducing yourself! Don't worry, happens to the best of us. mean

Welcome Smile

Dammit! LOL!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 18:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

merc wrote:

wanderful wrote:

Welcome Smile

Dammit! LOL!

Yeah don't worry, just get Steve back by calling him Vold Light. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 18:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

princegom posts:

merc wrote:
Hi everyone,

I found this site because of infinitethouhts. We had been carrying on a dialogue about being in the NOW and he directed me here to further our discussion.

I watched a video of Elias being channeled and there is something intuitively that tells me this is real. But then, I am highly impressionable and not particularly rational to begin with, so who knows.

I can tell you it's the first time I have wanted to speak to a channeled entity. And I don't take being drawn here as coincidental.

Anyway, I look forward to fun times on this forum.

Much Love

Merc

Oh my god, I can't believe you took Steve's bait and actually came here! Wink He's not the boss of you!

Prince

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 19:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

merc posts:

princegom wrote:

Oh my god, I can't believe you took Steve's bait and actually came here! Wink He's not the boss of you!

Prince[/quote]

It's not often I'm caught being a blond on a forum. This incident probably happened to prevent me from sounding like I know everything.

Cat's out of the bag… Grinning

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 19:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

It's working Steve. You're beginning to control the world. Shocked Razz

Welcome aboard Merc. Grinning thumb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 20:44 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

wave

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 21:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

merc wrote:
Hi everyone,

I.

Merc

Ah, by your description of yourself, above, you'll fit right in here. LOL Did you notice Mary's eyes and demeanor when she comes out of trance,or maybe the video quality want good enough for that, for a few seconds , as her body jerks to full consciousness, she is clueless. If she is faking that, she should head straight for the Broadwa stage, because she is GOOD.

You are in Illinois, yes? Im from St. Louis and Bennett lives in Chicago.

Welcome. Which concept besides in the now are you most interested in?

Steve

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 21:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

wanderful wrote:

Welcome Smile

Merc I dont know how old you are, but Wan is a shifty kid and and vold and so does not conform to societal norms like I do. Grinning

Steve

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 21:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

princegom wrote:

merc wrote:
Hi everyone,

I can tell you it's the first time I have wanted to speak to a channeled entity. And I don't take bein…

(quote shortened by clean-bot)

Prince

Merc, Prince is quite young too. What can you do. Its a wave that we cant stop. THey just wont obey. Smile

Steve

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 21:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bennett posts:

ah another IL'er! im in chicago/NW burbs!

welcome aboard, i think you will find elias to be quite the intriguing phenomena Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 0:21 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Hi Merc wave

Stevelord wrote:
Merc I dont know how old you are, but Wan is a shifty kid and and vold and so does not conform to societal norms like I do. Grinning

Steve

roflmao

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

merc posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Ah, by your description of yourself, above, you'll fit right in here. LOL Did you notice Mary's eyes and demeanor when she comes out of trance,or maybe the video quality want good enough for that, for a few seconds , as her body jerks to full consciousness, she is clueless. If she is faking that, she should head straight for the Broadwa stage, because she is GOOD.

You are in Illinois, yes? Im from St. Louis and Bennett lives in Chicago.

Welcome. Which concept besides in the now are you most interested in?

Steve

I'm right in the middle between you two.

Actually, what I am interested at the moment is his language. The re-definition and syntax has this grid-lock effect on my intellect. It's kind of pleasant. My head can't wrap around it and it jars me out of my normal perception.

Does that make sense?

Thanks to everybody for the welcome Grinning

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

Yeah, I actually found that the terms he uses was much more useful and accurate than the ones I had been using. Go figure. Smile

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic