Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hello from Myranda

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

Hello Blueflashes!

First of all, much appreciation for you, Markus, this is an interesting site and a beautiful forum. Thank you for all the energy you put into it.

I too would like to introduce myself to those not knowing me from other lists.

Birthday and -place:
7 July 1952 in Viechtach, a small town in Bavaria, Germany, not far from Nuremberg where I lived for my first 20 years and since 15 years live again.

Focus tone translations: Anjuli, french pronounciation, other focus tone translations are Sylvi, Lisa, Amandine

Essence tone translations: Myranda. Other essence tone translations are Phoebe, Socco, Inmi, Ruonine, Preshoun, Koddle, Tabina, Amandine, Lisa, all confirmed by Elias

Essence families: Milumet belonging, Borledim aligned

Fragmentation: When I joined the forum the essences I fragmented from where Lissa and Mi, later this changed and I experienced another essence action in which I fragmented from Lissa, Mi and patel, then this changed again and currently I am experiencing the essence action of being fragmented from the essences Lissa, Mi, Patel, Ordin, Elias and Arkandin (all confirmed by Elias)

Intent: To create unusualness and to explore diversity to experience unity.

Orientation: soft; dispersed essence

Colors: essence color wintergreen, focus color sunrise rose

Essence/focus animal, - flower and - tree: essence animal is a mixture of Thai Cat and Angora Cat, focus animal is a Winged Unicorn. Essence tree is a Banyan Tree, focus tree is a Juniper. Essence flower is the Waterlily, focus flower is the Wild Morning Glory

Focus number: in one essence action I have 74 focuses in this dimension, this also was my focus number when I joined the forum. What I then experienced as an increasing of focus number to 83 and 91 to more than 2000 was the inserting of other essence actions, with my currently usually experience focus number being fluctuating around 2112.

Loving greetings, Myranda[

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:00 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Hello Myranda Very Happy

Herzlich willkommen hug1 .

Glad to meet you here again and looking foreward to talking to you!

Marina

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

Marina wrote:
Hello Myranda Very Happy

Herzlich willkommen hug1 .

Glad to meet you here again and looking foreward to talking to you!

Marina

Smile smile… Ja, it is nice that we meet here. I saw you post here a lot. This is great!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

Tart posts:

Hi Myranda,

Nice to see you here!
I am not sure what Anjuli means in French, but, as you might already know, it is also an Indian word.

Kaust. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Myranda wrote:
Smile smile… Ja, it is nice that we meet here. I saw you post here a lot. This is great!

Ertappt Shocked I was really happy Very Happy when I read your name.

Love, Marina wave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Welcome to you from me too (und Grüße aus Nürnberg) and thanks for the compliment about the site …

See you in the forum …

Markus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

Tart wrote:
Hi Myranda,

Nice to see you here!
I am not sure what Anjuli means in French, but, as you might already know, it is also an Indian word.

Kaust. Wink

Yes, Kaust, it is an indian name and I also have a focus in India with this name. It is actually not a french name, as far as I know, bu the pronounciation is like someone from France would pronounce it, this is how Elias calls me… I actually have people pronouncing it in three ways, with the emphasis (is this the word for Betonung?) on the first syllable, on the A, this is how the english speaking people call me. The german speaking ones have the emphasis on the U, and Elias on the last syllable, on the I. I love this variety…

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

Markus wrote:
Welcome to you from me too (und Grüße aus Nürnberg) and thanks for the compliment about the site …

See you in the forum …

Markus

I really appreciate you fo creating it, and how much I appretiate it can be seen by you triggering me to post to lists again (this list) … I was not motivated at all to post to lists now for very long! Grüße an Nürnberg aus dem Bayerwald!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Myranda wrote:
I really appreciate you fo creating it, and how much I appretiate it can be seen by you triggering me to post to lists again (this list) … I was not motivated at all to post to lists now for very long! Grüße an Nürnberg aus dem Bayerwald!

I'm humbled bow

But to be honest, I thought a good Elias forum was long overdue, and when I view the participation and growth rate here, I guess I wasn't alone in that asessment. Smile

Markus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:02 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

Markus wrote:

I'm humbled bow

But to be honest, I thought a good Elias forum was long overdue, and when I view the participation and growth rate here, I guess I wasn't alone in that asessment. Smile

Markus

No, you are not alone in this assessment Smile And also, since we are now getting so much more aware of our different guidelines I view it to be quite natural that many different lists are created, all with a slightly or much different energy and tone and especially also different guidelines. Like this people can choose and participate where they feel good with. Or just move to different lists when the way of exploring changes. What I love about this site here is that you also combine it with blogging. And I like the links you mentioned.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

One thing which I have with the mailing lists (like yahoo) is that I find the usage quite cumbersome, at least when they have more traffic. But of course you're right, it's merely preference and choice.

The blogging is quite new to me, I'm still trying to feel myself around in it, but over the last few days I had sort of a flash with that … there's so much cool stuff out there Smile

Markus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

Markus wrote:
One thing which I have with the mailing lists (like yahoo) is that I find the usage quite cumbersome, at least when they have more traffic. But of course you're right, it's merely preference and choice.

The blogging is quite new to me, I'm still trying to feel myself around in it, but over the last few days I had sort of a flash with that … there's so much cool stuff out there Smile

Markus

I agree to this, I tend to no longer have that much preference for yahoo lists. This type you use is more interesting for my brain pathways Smile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

Marina wrote:

Myranda wrote:

Ertappt Shocked I was really happy Very Happy when I read your name.

Love, Marina wave

Me too…

I just wrote a mail to KC/Nanaiis that you are here…

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Myranda wrote:
I agree to this, I tend to no longer have that much preference for yahoo lists. This type you use is more interesting for my brain pathways Smile

Yeah, and it has all those cool smileys Big Grin 2

sign moon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 14:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bean posts:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

What a nice surprise to wake up this morning and see you here at BlueFlash, Anjuli!!! Image

hug1
Marisa

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic