Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

The Texture of Dawn

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:30 Reply with quoteBack to top

Awan posts:

Markus wrote:

Awan wrote:
Markus it is my pleasure to be here and I have spent most of today exploring the site and enjoying it very much.

The content on the site almost exploded (at times I even find to keep up with the new stuff). Talk about effortless creation.

Markus Very Happy

Markus….when we allow it to the energy just flows Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

Sue posts:

Image Dawn, welcome to BlueFlash Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 13:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

Awan posts:

Sue wrote:
Image Dawn, welcome to BlueFlash Smile

Hi Sue,

You know the energy here at blueflash is so warm and welcoming which is quite a reflection to you all.

Thank you,
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 13:52 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Hi Awan Smile

I just realized that you are from Melbourne. This reminds me of somebody I met very long ago during my school time. Her name is Wendy and she was my exchage student from Birmingham, England. I visited her and she visited my place. Later she and her family moved to Australia and as far as I know she lives in Melbourne now. The last time I´ve heard of her is 4 years ago.

Greeting to your corner of the world Smile
Marina

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:56 Reply with quoteBack to top

Awan posts:

Marina wrote:
Hi Awan Smile

I just realized that you are from Melbourne. This reminds me of somebody I met very long ago during my school time. Her name is Wendy and she was my exchage student from Birmingham, England. I visited her and she visited my place. Later she and her family moved to Australia and as far as I know she lives in Melbourne now. The last time I´ve heard of her is 4 years ago.

Greeting to your corner of the world Smile
Marina

Hi Marina,

This is interesting because I only moved to Australia 10 years ago and before that I also lived in England. I had a couple of years living in Scotland too. The longest I have ever lived in one place was for 8 years and that was in the beautiful city of York, a place I simply adored. I am sure I must have had a few lives there because I love the energy of the city so much. I have found focuses attached too many of the places I have lived and find the idea of us being drawn to certain places quite fascinating. So far I have not found another focus of mine that lived in Melbourne but I will keep looking Smile

Warm greetings to your part of the world!
Dawn

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic