Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

HOLA

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 21:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

JA posts:

I’ve been lurking on this list now and again for QUITE some time. And I appreciate this opportunity… to lurk, to keep in touch…! I haven’t wanted to interact because I’ve pretty much been on overload and overwhelm for a few years now. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY issues BIG TIME!!!!!

Anyway, I have interacted with some of you on some of the Elists and the infamous NWV list in the past…Having said this I also want to say that I also feel a bit of an outsider as I have never had an Esession although I think I have studied most of them…. and I feel very close to the information but I also need to integrate it my own way is how I feel.

I’m going to register and I am posting this IN APPRECIATION OF SO MANY OF YOU!!!!

Janine

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 21:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Welcome aboard, Janine……new energy is always welcome! Grinning

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 22:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Neutral Smile Very Happy Grinning

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 23:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

Hello Janine. Welcome!

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 23:53 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

JA wrote:
I’ve been lurking on this list now and again for QUITE some time. And I appreciate this opportunity… to lurk, to keep in touch…! I haven’t wanted to interact because I’ve pretty much been on overload and overwhelm for a few years now. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY issues BIG TIME!!!!!

Anyway, I have interacted with some of you on some of the Elists and the infamous NWV list in the past…Having said this I also want to say that I also feel a bit of an outsider as I have never had an Esession although I think I have studied most of them…. and I feel very close to the information but I also need to integrate it my own way is how I feel.

I’m going to register and I am posting this IN APPRECIATION OF SO MANY OF YOU!!!!

Janine

Yes your name does sound familiar. Howdy. Personality responsibilities. I have a great method for those. Screw em. Smile
Steve

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:00 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

hello, welcome aboard Smile

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

Esai posts:

Greetings, Janine, and welcome. May some special joy come your way!

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:44 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

JA wrote:

Janine

Hi Janine, wave

You sound familiar. Don't know why.

Todd, a/k/a Gunny

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 14:13 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramruva posts:

JA wrote:

Janine

Welcome, Janine. I'm relatively new here myself. Although i'm still participating in the NWV forums as well as in the KriChronicles forums.

I would like to add energy to your appreciation process, for i too find the threads hear quite interesting and beneficial.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 15:04 Reply with quoteBack to top

Spartanessa posts:

Hello, Janine! Welcome Grinning

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 17:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

JA posts:

Thanks for the greetings, everyone!

Stevelord posts:
Howdy. Personality responsibilities. I have a great method for those. Screw em. Smile

Hey Steve, Thanks, "Personality responsibilities" makes sense. It makes me realize how entwined with Identity all these opportunities to take on responsibilities are.

Janine

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 22:00 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill Marshall posts:

hug Welcome, Janine. Watch out for those infamous villains, Steve and Rob.
Bill Cool

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:30 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Hi Janine wave

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:04 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

JA wrote:
Thanks for the greetings, everyone!

Stevelord posts:
Howdy. Personality responsibilities. I have a great method for those. Screw em. Smile

Hey Steve, Thanks, "Personality responsibilities" makes sense. It makes me realize how entwined with Identity all these opportunities to take on responsibilities are.

Janine

Ha ha, JAI mistyped the word personal, but i see it worked out anyway. Smile Freydian slip.

Steve

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Bill Marshall wrote:
hug Welcome, Janine. Watch out for those infamous villains, Steve and Rob.
Bill Cool

Uh Janine, we're saints compared to Bill. Dont believe me? CHeck out his avatar. Grinning

Steve

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic