Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Is this where the party is?

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

Nishi posts:

Oh, here you are!! I was wondering why it was so quiet down the street!

Okay, I confess. I have walked by many times and peeped in the windows. But I was afraid if I came inside, I'd get sloshed through telepathic osmosis, pass out on top of the houseplants in a petalphiliac stupor and never make it back to work the next morning.

But as luck would have it, I am on vacation this week, so whatever happens today won't stop me from having fun tomorrow too. Ha! glasses

I have been reading Seth for about 10 years, and Elias for about 7. I've looked over lots of stuff from other dead guys, and simply nothing else compares. So I stick with what is the most fun, and works best for me, which is continuing to explore the idea that I create my entire reality through my perception.

I'm soft, Borledim belonging, and Milumet aligned. As of last Dec. I had a total of 1283 focuses. Today, who knows. I have 5 concurrent focuses. If you think you might know who one of them is, please let me know, because Steve Lord proposed an experiment to me recently that sounds very interesting and, um, DO-able! Haha!

love

Love, Jen/Nishi

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:36 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

Welcome to the Elias End of the World Party. glasses Grinning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHUvj9QllEI

Don't worry about the bones. Most of 'em wont bother ya Wink

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

iona posts:

Hi Jen/Nishi wave

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

Quote:
I'm soft, Borledim belonging, and Milumet aligned.

aha - no sumari or sumafi! oh, our numbers are increasing! LOL
thanks for joining!! wave

~denise/aZura
borledim/tumold/soft/political/continuing

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Nishi wrote:
Oh, here you are!! I was wondering why it was so quiet down the street!

Okay, I confess. I have walked by many times and peeped in the windows. But I was afraid if I came inside, I'd get sloshed through telepathic osmosis, pass out on top of the houseplants in a petalphiliac stupor and never make it back to work the next morning.

But as luck would have it, I am on vacation this week, so whatever happens today won't stop me from having fun tomorrow too. Ha! glasses

I have been reading Seth for about 10 years, and Elias for about 7. I've looked over lots of stuff from other dead guys, and simply nothing else compares. So I stick with what is the most fun, and works best for me, which is continuing to explore the idea that I create my entire reality through my perception.

I'm soft, Borledim belonging, and Milumet aligned. As of last Dec. I had a total of 1283 focuses. Today, who knows. I have 5 concurrent focuses. If you think you might know who one of them is, please let me know, because Steve Lord proposed an experiment to me recently that sounds very interesting and, um, DO-able! Haha!

love

Love, Jen/Nishi

I did? I wonder what it was. Smile Nishi hi, you are madcap. Smile Iona do you know Nishi personally other than reading her at ELias list? Nishi huh. State of Georgia with what looks like red hair and fair skin. You dont sound like a Nishi. You sound like Jen. Oh I just got it, Nishi is your stage name. I mean your essence name. WHat lured you over to BLue FLash, did you recently go mad? Smile Welcome!

Steve

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 14:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

from one petalphile to another… Smile

hello..nice to meet you Smile

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 14:40 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

wave

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 21:15 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

another playful person, yea! Grinning Welcome, and happy vacation.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 21:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Wow, Beth….where'd you get that emoticon?! super-cool!

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 23:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

Yay! Welcome Jen! Yup party's in here!
jumping jumper Clap Dance wave yahoo thumbs applause
Yay Milumet aligned. So much fun!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 0:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Image Sylvii the emoticon came from
http://www.cosgan.de/smilie.php?wahl=15&ziel=verschiedene
under the music/party section

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 0:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

Nishi posts:

Hi everyone! waving

Love the video patternwalker Grinning I don't remember ever hearing that song before. Very fitting! haha I watched it several times over and laughed. Well no problems for me, I'm used to getting bothered by a dead man's bone.

Hi Iona! waving hug

Hi Denise! waving Another Borledim, yay! I still can't believe I'm Borledim it's the last one I would have guessed. I had no idea really but if I'd guessed I wouldve guessed Vold for sure.

Steve, you forgot already?! Wink We were talking before about essence incest. I don't have red hair, but according to the picture it might seem that way, and it would suit me if I did. According to my pic I'm about 3 years old, which is also very fitting. I suspect Iona and I know each other from many other times and places. When you ask what lured me over here, I imagined a flashing blue spinner lure dashing across a lake. It must be the one Elias uses when he goes fishing on Iona's pond.

Hi Rob! waving Nice to meet you also!

Hi sylvii! waving I remember you from White Feather's forum, good to see you again!

Hi Beth! waving

Hi Bethany! waving Wait, is Milumet aligned supposed to be fun? I keep hearing that it's like getting a sentence of solitary confinement Shocked Please tell me it ain't so.

The way this week is going, I'm gonna need to take a vacation from my vacation LOL I'm already tired.

I swear I won't use this many smilies in all my posts, only in 80-95% of them, and only on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, except when the moon is full.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

Nishi wrote:
Another Borledim, yay! I still can't believe I'm Borledim it's the last one I would have guessed.

i know what you mean! i feel the same way about being Borledim Wink

Nishi wrote:
I swear I won't use this many smilies in all my posts, only in 80-95% of them, and only on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, except when the moon is full.

Laughing

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 22:02 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill Marshall posts:

What a cutie pie, Jen. Welcome. hug
Bill Cool

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

Nishi posts:

Bill Marshall wrote:
What a cutie pie, Jen. Welcome. hug
Bill Cool

Awwww thanks Bill Embarassed hug

Love, Jen