Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Greetings from Ramruva

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 19:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Ram posts "Liberals believe the correct way to interact with other nations is by waging war forcing the occupied nation to adopt our superior American culture."

Huh, You mean conservatives?

Steve

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 19:53 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Welcome Tom. Ramruva, just rolls off your tongue.

Quote:
Unfortunately the bigger the government the bigger is big business

Hmm, this is the first I've heard of this connection. Could you perhaps explain your reasoning behind this? It seems to me that big/small business is more a function of economies of scale (artificial or otherwise), and this is not necessarily causally related to the size of government. It may be circumstantially true based on our situation, but that implies about as much of a causal connection as shit on the streets does with the inherent intelligence of a race (i.e. none).

We can get to your liberal definitions later. Wink

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 20:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Ramruva wrote:

Stevelord wrote:
I especially remember your long thread on how money is going to disappear, or something similar. You dont look liberal by your picture, you look conservative. You work for a drug company like Merck up there in Bergen County? Oh now i see you are a realtor, the worlds most conservative profession. How do you survive in that bastion of conservatism. ?

Steve

Your memory of the money (community currency) is appreciated. I don't actually talk about how it is going to disappear but rather how it is going to be replaced by a more democratic, locally-controlled, decentralized system. The thread has been resurrected on the NWV. I'd be happy to post some thoughts on the phenomenon on Blueflash.

As far as politics go, i am not a liberal. Liberals believe that all societal solutions lie with government; liberals support big government. Unfortunately the bigger the government the bigger is big business and the less powerful are our personal, individual, natural, god-given, inalienable rights. The U.S. Constitution becomes a living document open to interpretation a la George Orwell's 1984. Liberals believe the correct way to interact with other nations is by waging war forcing the occupied nation to adopt our superior American culture.

I don't necessarily consider myself a conservative either, because i generally associate this word with the desire to maintain the status quo. I don't necessarily want to maintain the status quo; there are somethings i wd like to change and others that i would to remain the same and others again which should revert to status quo ante.

I am definitely not a neoconservative and do NOT associate myself with George Bush and company. Neocons take the Liberal policy of the Clintons a step further by institutionalizing the act of starting wars rather then maintaining a defensive military ( i did vote for Clinton twice when my political understanding was not as fine-tuned).

I believe that the Federal Government should stay out of our bedrooms, our businesses, our local municipalities, our counties and our States. I believe that the relationship between two individuals should be not be regulated by government be it a business transaction or a marriage. I believe that the Constitution should be respected. For example the Constitution does NOT give the president the power to declare war nor to unilaterally enact law (executive order). The IRS and the Federal Reserve are NOT constitutional bodies; the income tax as currently imposed is unconstitutional. Drug abuse is not a crime.

I believe in free trade (not managed trade like NAFTA). Free trade involves individuals and companies, not nations. I believe the U.S should engage other nations via economic trade, cultural exchange, travel etc., not through military means. I am a pacifist. I am pro-peace, not anti-war.

I believe that individuals have individuals rights which should not be violated. I also believe that individuals belong larger social networks (families, friends, geographic communities, associations, etc.) and therefore have responsibilities and duties to balance their individual rights.

Real estates affords me the opportunity to learn how to run a business and to become more familiar with my local geography and local community.

I am a community currency advocate, usuryfree advocate, a localist, a Constitutionalist, a libertarian, a Ron Paul Republican.

Oh and regarding my looks; never judge a books by its cover: i used to sport an earing, wear my hair long (my free flag), but i no longer identify myself through such trappings.

Regarding Merck and such ilk, i prefer homeopathic and herbalist remedies to allopathic medicine.

I hope that clears up some of the confusion.

Shantih,
Ramruva

Ah yes, I see that you, like most ghost devotees including me, are a libertarian. How can a self respecting ghost disciple be any other than libertarian, the official and only political party in essenceland.

Steve

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 20:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Ram after all this studying and sessions and work, what do you consider to be the key to CC?

Steve

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:56 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramruva posts:

sylvii wrote:
Ramruva, I'm curious. Having found such a comfortable 'home' as NWV…..and, since you have so many other 'irons in the fire'…what has prompted you to venture into this different environment of BlueFlash?

Thanks, sylvii, for the opportunity to once again review my own motives and actions.

Well, i'm still quite comfortable at NWV and have no intention of leaving. Unfortunately, NWV no longer has a forum to discuss Elias material since no one is willing to moderate and, as you noticed, i have too many irons in the fire to start moderating. I've been reading the Elias sessions and listening to the audios, when someone, i believe it was Paneus or Ogean, mentioned BlueFlash. I had visited BlueFlash in 2006 when Markus had sent a general invitation to NWV, so i decided go back on this reminder.

I recently had a few experiences which might have included Elias, so i wanted to discuss these events with those familiar with Elias.

Finally, i want to expand my experience regarding the study of conscious creation. I want to bring more people into my life who understand conscious creation in a way similar to mine.

Does this answer satisfy your curiosity?

Ramruva

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:04 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Absolutely! I think it's very cool you are 'expanding your horizons', so to speak. thumb

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

welcome, ramruva!
i am not and have never been a member of NWV so i don't know how i would know you but your pic/avatar looks familiar… maybe you just remind me of someone but i can't quite put a finger on it yet… shifty

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:13 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

waving

I read your other post about languages. I love learning languages although I don't remember too much because I have no one to speak with. But I'm fascinated.

When I read Tolkien it was interesting he created his own. I've seen so many sites where people make up their own. I haven't created one yet and still analyzing how other languages sound. I only know I don't like the guttural, throaty, rough sounds. lol rofl What's intimidating is translating so many words that could be used in a day. Maybe I'll just start with swear words. LOL

Have you completed writing your own yet?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:32 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramruva posts:

Kimi Kaio wrote:
waving

I read your other post about languages. I love learning languages although I don't remember too much because I have no one to speak with. But I'm fascinated.

When I read Tolkien it was interesting he created his own. I've seen so many sites where people make up their own. I haven't created one yet and still analyzing how other languages sound. I only know I don't like the guttural, throaty, rough sounds. lol rofl What's intimidating is translating so many words that could be used in a day. Maybe I'll just start with swear words. LOL

Have you completed writing your own yet?

Hi, Kimi. Thanks for expressing a common interest. As a child, and then later, as a teenagers i made several attempts at constructing my own languages. But never got very far. Finally i decided to postpone that exercise. I have been focusing on the writing system alone since.

I am perhaps on my 5th version, with all previous version forgotten. This time i am using a software program that lets you create your own fonts, and by extension, your own writing system. i have NOT completed it yet. But, if you are interested, i will share it with you once it is complete. Perhaps in another month or so. I've been working on this latest version for over a year. It's like therapy for me. It's something i do when i don't want to do anything. So i doesn't get much attention.

I'll figure out how to write your name and then i'll give you a jpeg of it.

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic