Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Greetings from Ramruva

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:32 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramruva posts:

Hello, everyone.

I'm a regular visitor of NewWorldView where i'm posting monthly interpretations of Seth's The Nature of Personal Reality, chapter by chapter. I'm also an irregular visitor of the KrisChronicles forum. I am also a very irregular participant in Kris International Sessions. I have had two private sessions with Kris; none with Elias. I listen to Kris Radio almost every thursday on ThatRadio.com. I am graduate of Kris' maiden CMI (Consciousness Mentoring Institute) class and am a CMI affiliate.

I've been studying Seth's material since the tender age of 13 (i'll be 40 in about another week). Having studied Seth for so long you would think me an expert. However, it's only in the last 3 or 4 years that i've truly come to appreciate and understand Seth's teachings, thanks to Kris and Elias. I've been studying Kris and Elias for about 4 years. However, i've focused more on Kris until recently.

I've listened to all the Elias sessions available through Eliasforum.org . While i have found all sessions informative and educive, the sessions regarding the TimeBridgers are quite intriguing. In fact i subconsciously participated in the Glass Hour a few weeks back in April.

With the intent to pursue value fulfillment in the area of writing (i have always had a very strong desire to be a writer) I have recently dedicated more time and attention to short stories, essays and poetry. I am using Seth, Elias and Kris as my source material; so i am tentatively call the literary genre of my short stories conscious fiction. Perhaps Elias might refer to this fiction as objective fiction or objectified fiction.

I am also a software developer and am currently looking at Drupal for my websites Ramruva.com, SherlockHomz.com, TomSherlockRealtor.com, and my blog, Ramruva's Riff. These sites are in alpha or beta mode momentarily. Hopefully you will find Ramruva's Riff beneficial once it is active. Oh yeah, i'm also looking at setting a "podcast", Radio Ramruva, through talkshoe.com.

I am also a translator with a Master's degree in translation (French -> English, Spanish ->English) and a Realtor in South Bergen County, NJ (just outside NYC).

Finally, according to Kris my Essence name is Ramruva who had a focus of the same name in the ancient vedic culture and was of the kshatriya caste.

My families of consciousness six pack is:

belonging: Sumari, Ilda, Gramada

aligning: Zuli, Sumafi, Ilda

finally, i have found NWV to be an incubative cocoon that has permitted me to further develop my conscious creative understanding with in a sanctuary. I hope that blueflash will prove to be an equally safe harbor as well.

Shantih,
Tom Sherlock (Ramruva)

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

omg i love seth. hi Smile

sorry to hear your on nwv, that place sucks! Smile

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:12 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahmed posts:

Hi Tom,

Good to have you here. waving

Ahmed

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 13:58 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

wave welcome.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 22:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Ramruva wrote:
Hello, everyone.

I'm a regular visitor of NewWorldView where i'm posting monthly interpretations of Seth's The Nature of Personal Reality, chapter by chapter. I'm also an irregular visitor of the KrisChronicles forum. I am also a very irregular participant in Kris International Sessions. I have had two private sessions with Kris; none with Elias. I listen to Kris Radio almost every thursday on ThatRadio.com. I am graduate of Kris' maiden CMI (Consciousness Mentoring Institute) class and am a CMI affiliate.

I've been studying Seth's material since the tender age of 13 (i'll be 40 in about another week). Having studied Seth for so long you would think me an expert. However, it's only in the last 3 or 4 years that i've truly come to appreciate and understand Seth's teachings, thanks to Kris and Elias. I've been studying Kris and Elias for about 4 years. However, i've focused more on Kris until recently.

I've listened to all the Elias sessions available through Eliasforum.org . While i have found all sessions informative and educive, the sessions regarding the TimeBridgers are quite intriguing. In fact i subconsciously participated in the Glass Hour a few weeks back in April.

With the intent to pursue value fulfillment in the area of writing (i have always had a very strong desire to be a writer) I have recently dedicated more time and attention to short stories, essays and poetry. I am using Seth, Elias and Kris as my source material; so i am tentatively call the literary genre of my short stories conscious fiction. Perhaps Elias might refer to this fiction as objective fiction or objectified fiction.

I am also a software developer and am currently looking at Drupal for my websites Ramruva.com, SherlockHomz.com, TomSherlockRealtor.com, and my blog, Ramruva's Riff. These sites are in alpha or beta mode momentarily. …

(quote shortened by clean-bot)

Hi Ramruva, I remember you , do you remember me, Steve Lord from the Kris and NWV glory days? I remember talking to you and posting to stuff you said, you are an intellectual as i remember. I just had a series of posts saying nice things about KRis in Iona's blog. He is as honest as you will ever find a ghost. I love that.

WElcome to Blueflash, but as far as being a sanctuary ,it is actually more edgy than NWV. THe edgy ones were all banned from there, and formed a rebel tribe over here. Edgy but more honest or heartfelt over here. There's no moderator except for the pressure the group approval or disapproval brings to any individual who might cross the line. But the individual is still free to resist that disapproval. And then get slammed again. lol.

Steve

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 0:56 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Steve wrote:
There no moderator except for the pressure the group approval or disapproval brings to any individual who might cross the line. But the individual is still free to resist that disapproval. And then get slammed again.

….and, that is what makes this board so unique and special! thumb

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 13:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramruva posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Hi Ramruva, I remember you , do you remember me, Steve Lord from the Kris and NWV glory days? I remember talking to you and posting to stuff you said, you are an intellectual as i remember. I just had a series of posts saying nice things about KRis in Iona's blog. He is as honest as you will ever find a ghost. I love that.

WElcome to Blueflash, but as far as being a sanctuary ,it is actually more edgy than NWV. THe edgy ones were all banned from there, and formed a rebel tribe over here. Edgy but more honest or heartfelt over here. TJere no moderator except for the pressure the group approval or disapproval brings to any individual who might cross the line. But the individual is still free to resist that disapproval. And then get slammed again. lol.

Steve

Yes, Steve. I remember you well; thank you for remembering me. In fact i picked out your voice on the audio of the recent Castaic session with Elias. I was wondering why you never returned to NWV after its reincarnation. I also recognize the username of Sylvii. I figured you would be the first to welcome me here, Steve. Thanks for making me feel at home.

Well, i suspect that the Sumari in me and the Ilda in me will appreciate this edginess.

Shantih,
Ramruva

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 13:50 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Well, here's hoping you will share your perspective on the different topics that come up for discussion. thumb

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 22:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramruva posts:

Rob, sylvii, Ahmed,

Thanks for welcoming me here.

Ramruva

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 22:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Ramruva wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

WElcome to Blueflash, but as far as being a sanctuary ,it is actually more edgy than NWV. THe edgy ones were all banned from there, and formed a…

(quote shortened by clean-bot)

Yes, Steve. I remember you well; thank you for remembering me. In fact i picked out your voice on the audio of the recent Castaic session with Elias. I was wondering why you never returned to NWV after its reincarnation. I also recognize the username of Sylvii. I figured you would be the first to welcome me here, Steve. Thanks for making me feel at home.

Well, i suspect that the Sumari in me and the Ilda in me will appreciate this edginess.

Shantih,
Ramruva

I especially remember your long thread on how money is going to disappear, or something similar. You dont look liberal by your picture, you look conservative. You work for a drug company like Merck up there in Bergen County? Oh now i see you are a realtor, the worlds most conservative profession. How do you survive in that bastion of conservatism. ?

Steve

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 0:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Ramruva, I'm curious. Having found such a comfortable 'home' as NWV…..and, since you have so many other 'irons in the fire'…what has prompted you to venture into this different environment of BlueFlash?

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:48 Reply with quoteBack to top

princegom posts:

Stevelord wrote:
WElcome to Blueflash, but as far as being a sanctuary ,it is actually more edgy than NWV. THe edgy ones were all banned from there, and formed a rebel tribe over here. Edgy but more honest or heartfelt over here. TJere no moderator except for the pressure the group approval or disapproval brings to any individual who might cross the line. But the individual is still free to resist that disapproval. And then get slammed again. lol.

Steve

I must be SUPER controversial because NWV won't even approve my membership! thumb I haven't ever been able to access the NWV forums at all. I was posting stuff on Blueflash before trying to get into NWV--maybe that's why. They don't like rebel Blueflashers! Aaarrrggghhh! silenced

Welcome, Ramruva! yahoo

Prince

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Quote:
I must be SUPER controversial because NWV won't even approve my membership!

Well who would Prince. Ha ha, jus kidding. Try again, sometimes Paul is asleep at the switch , especially now with his wife being the big channeler.

Steve

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 18:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramruva posts:

princegom wrote:
I must be SUPER controversial because NWV won't even approve my membership! thumb I haven't ever been able to access the NWV forums at all. I was posting stuff on Blueflash before trying to get into NWV--maybe that's why. They don't like rebel Blueflashers! Aaarrrggghhh! silenced

Welcome, Ramruva! yahoo

Prince

Don't know, Prince Confused . But i'll have to read some of your postings Shocked . Thanks for the welcome Very Happy .

Ramruva

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 19:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramruva posts:

Stevelord wrote:
I especially remember your long thread on how money is going to disappear, or something similar. You dont look liberal by your picture, you look conservative. You work for a drug company like Merck up there in Bergen County? Oh now i see you are a realtor, the worlds most conservative profession. How do you survive in that bastion of conservatism. ?

Steve

Your memory of the money (community currency) is appreciated. I don't actually talk about how it is going to disappear but rather how it is going to be replaced by a more democratic, locally-controlled, decentralized system. The thread has been resurrected on the NWV. I'd be happy to post some thoughts on the phenomenon on Blueflash.

As far as politics go, i am not a liberal. Liberals believe that all societal solutions lie with government; liberals support big government. Unfortunately the bigger the government the bigger is big business and the less powerful are our personal, individual, natural, god-given, inalienable rights. The U.S. Constitution becomes a living document open to interpretation a la George Orwell's 1984. Liberals believe the correct way to interact with other nations is by waging war forcing the occupied nation to adopt our superior American culture.

I don't necessarily consider myself a conservative either, because i generally associate this word with the desire to maintain the status quo. I don't necessarily want to maintain the status quo; there are somethings i wd like to change and others that i would to remain the same and others again which should revert to status quo ante.

I am definitely not a neoconservative and do NOT associate myself with George Bush and company. Neocons take the Liberal policy of the Clintons a step further by institutionalizing the act of starting wars rather then maintaining a defensive military ( i did vote for Clinton twice when my political understanding was not as fine-tuned).

I believe that the Federal Government should stay out of our bedrooms, our businesses, our local municipalities, our counties and our States. I believe that the relationship between two individuals should be not be regulated by government be it a business transaction or a marriage. I believe that the Constitution should be respected. For example the Constitution does NOT give the president the power to declare war nor to unilaterally enact law (executive order). The IRS and the Federal Reserve are NOT constitutional bodies; the income tax as currently imposed is unconstitutional. Drug abuse is not a crime.

I believe in free trade (not managed trade like NAFTA). Free trade involves individuals and companies, not nations. I believe the U.S should engage other nations via economic trade, cultural exchange, travel etc., not through military means. I am a pacifist. I am pro-peace, not anti-war.

I believe that individuals have individuals rights which should not be violated. I also believe that individuals belong larger social networks (families, friends, geographic communities, associations, etc.) and therefore have responsibilities and duties to balance their individual rights.

Real estates affords me the opportunity to learn how to run a business and to become more familiar with my local geography and local community.

I am a community currency advocate, usuryfree advocate, a localist, a Constitutionalist, a libertarian, a Ron Paul Republican.

Oh and regarding my looks; never judge a books by its cover: i used to sport an earing, wear my hair long (my free flag), but i no longer identify myself through such trappings.

Regarding Merck and such ilk, i prefer homeopathic and herbalist remedies to allopathic medicine.

I hope that clears up some of the confusion.

Shantih,
Ramruva

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic