Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Introducing myself: anneem

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 23:36 Reply with quoteBack to top

anneem posts:

Hello all

Stevelord sent me here to say hello to you all, so Hello all

I’m anneem ~ please, anne is fine. “Anneem” because it sounds like “Auntie Em” – Dorothy’s kindly Aunt from Wizard of Oz and I’m from Kansas, so it seemed OK.

While I’m from Kansas originally, I now live in central Arizona – Mesa to be specific (suburb of Phoenix). I loved growing up in Kansas. It was a wonderful, safe, carefree childhood and I feel it gave me a balanced amount of feet-firmly-planted-on-the-ground-ness and dream-as-big-as-you-please-ness.

Anyhoo, it wasn’t a religious home, but my sister and I did attend church with my grandmother when we slept over on the occasional Saturday night. It was always fun to get all dressed up and be praised by my grandparents’ friends: “just look at your girls, aren’t they growing into such fine and attractive young ladies!” (This mattered very much to my grandmother and I always ended up paying more attention to her beaming then I did the pastor’s sermons.)

I just never really bought the whole church thing – bible stories seemed too far out on my own scale of believability. But this WAS the “buckle of the bible belt” as they say, and so I grew up feeling somewhat out of touch when it came to knowledge of bible quotations and stories, etc because I didn’t know any! I saw, however, the positive influence it had on our community and the sense of community it gave my neighbors.

So when my own children came along, I was conflicted how to raise them – from “within” the church or not? My husband, also from Wichita, and I agreed that they should probably decide whether or not they ‘believed in God’ from “within” the church, and so we joined the local Presbyterian and began attending, albeit silent in the back pews. Pretty weird, it seems now, but made sense at the time (as most things do).

Not too long ago, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. At first it seemed it was ‘divine intervention’ that I was a member of a church community: for now I had “my religion” to give me strength through my hardest times, right? Funny thing though, my little voice within told me that if I was to beat the beast – and it said that I could – all I needed to do was pull on my OWN inner strength…….and this is what I decided to do. And the beast ended up being more of an inconvenience then a full-blown, life-altering trauma.

Fast forward to last summer and I find myself on a girls’ luncheon out in a crystal-filled tea-house being ‘read’ by a psychic one of the girls had been read by before. He told me things about me that he had no earthly business knowing! He also told me my life was about to change big-time, that he had a vision of ME being a (psychic) “reader” in the future, that I was going to “finish what my mom started”(before she disengaged), and then he told me to go see the movie ¬The Secret.

(Now my mom, towards the end, was into some pretty different stuff. I’m not sure exactly what – she didn’t share a lot with us by then, so I’m still not sure what I’m going to be finishing for her. Hmmmm……)

O-kaaaay. My curiosity was piqued (how did he know all this about me?), and so I dutifully saw the movie (I’d heard of it, but not seen it yet). I loved the message – it really made sense to me. So I went to my local B&N for more information on this “Law of Attraction” thing, and this weird thing happened: Esther Hicks’ “Law of Attraction” book literally feel off the shelf – I kid you not! A coincidence? I doubted it and began reading and reading and reading her books and her website – I liked what these non-physical guys were saying - it made total sense to me.

I attended as many of her/their groups as I could, but soon I wasn’t getting much more than touchy-feely-good-feelings from it – I wanted the nuts and bolts of this stuff: HOW did it work? WHY did it work? And most importantly, how do I make it work for ME? I went to the web …..and found Seth.

Then I bought Seth books and read and read and read Seth – my library of spook books was now needing a shelf of its own – and I was loving it. I couldn’t get enough! What he said resonated with me in a way that Abraham hadn’t - in a way that was hard to put into words - THIS is what it’s all about, it seemed to me. But I wanted to find a current spook – I wanted to direct my questions to a living, breathing spook… so to speak. Back to the web…..

And that brings me to Elias and to you all. I’ve spoken a few times with him now and I love how patient he is with my questions – and how his answers just FEEL RIGHT.

In one of our conversations, we talked of my breast cancer and he told me that I had “changed” it! I’m not sure exactly HOW or from what, to what, but I’m sure that my intending to make it only “an inconvenience” mitigated the cancer a great deal right from the start.

He also confirmed that several other things I’ve accomplished in my life were as a result of this same deliberate intending. As a result, I’m looking at my life through different lenses and I’ve been moving towards this realization for a very long time!

As for the psychics’ premonition that I was going to do ‘readings’, well Thom (derelic7’s future friend) mentioned the other day in a chat that “aspects are waiting patiently. Yes, there is a potential indeed.” Woo-hoooooo – I’m ‘intending’ that happen as I write this!

Thanks for listening ~ and thanks for listening in the future, too. I don’t know how often I’ll jump into the discussions - I simply don’t know enough yet to add much of anything except questions. And you can bet I’ll still be reading and reading and reading – only now I’ll be reading YOU guys!

All the best,
~ anne

Family, aligning (I think – I need to verify this): Vold
Orientation: Intermediate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 0:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

Welcome Anneem. Nice to have you here hug Don't worry about knowing or not knowing. You can always jump into any discussion if ya feel like it. Sounds like you've had an interesting journey. Welcome again Grinning

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:00 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

welcome , [ch]anne[l]! hug

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Hi Anne Smile

Quote:
I wanted to direct my questions to a living, breathing spook… so to speak.

Grinning

very good, Denise! love it chAnnel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

anneem posts:

LOL!! Denise - you've GOT to be one of the most creative people on the planet! hahaha … worship

Beth - thanks for intro'ing ME to Bashar! Love him! hug

~ (cha)anne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 14:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

You're welcome. Grinning me too, I just love him. hug
& I agree with you about Denise, & love your ruby slippers!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 15:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

Nice to meet you, Annie Em!

Ask lots of questions! They are like chocolate around here. Or, like shiney things to sorcerors and crows.

We have no discretion or humility when it comes to answering them. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 16:14 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

which possibly could be taken as a fair warning as well as a welcome Wink

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 16:15 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

anneem wrote:
LOL!! Denise - you've GOT to be one of the most creative people on the planet! hahaha …

aw, shucks, anne and beth! Embarassed i'm just tapping into everyone's infinite supply of smiles! shhh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 17:48 Reply with quoteBack to top

anneem posts:

OK… So I had this dream last night and it was just so wild that I have to share it:

I was on this gigantic ride at a big amusement park – I mean it was HUGE. I'm standing on a large clean, white platform that was one layer of many and the floors and ceilings of all the layers were clear, and they extended as far as I could see. Above me and below me there were a lot of other people, too and we were all separated from one another by 10 feet or so, each of us holding on to our own….. I don't know - maybe a pole?
And we were being told that the ride was going to be SO wild and SO crazy, that first they were going to give us just a little taste of what it would feel like before it really got going, so we would be better prepared to * handle it * (distinct impression) when it actually started.
And everyone was just really excited - there was this huge anticipation in the air and everyone was smiling and laughing and whooping it up!
And then the whole thing started shaking just a bit… and then I woke up - dammit!

So I'm pretty sure that means something's coming, right? (the 'trusting' thing is coming so slowly to me)

I don't know where I read this, but (this is me: read lol!) that since our thoughts only translate information, any original thoughts we have were put there by our essence. Would that jibe with what you all know – or did I make it up? Ha ha
So I try to do an automatic writing thing yesterday, and while I'm sitting there trying to be still still …still…. I have this thought that all the things I've done in my life that were different and just a bit *off* from the way everyone else does things/looks at things/runs their lives was because I was SUPPOSED to do it that way and one day soon it's all going to come together.

Hmmmmm. "Your impression(s)?"

…. thanks for listening…. waving
~ anne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 18:14 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

my impression on the platforms that kept people separated but visible is that it alludes to us all being on "the ride" and enjoying observing each other's (or our other focus's?) experience as well as having the personal experience in itself. i also get the impression we've already had the "preview" ride that we/you didn't actually miss … LOL

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 18:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

denise wrote:
aw, shucks, anne and beth! Embarassed i'm just tapping into everyone's infinite supply of smiles! shhh

heh she's blushing Grinning

cool dream Anne. I think we're already in it and it's supposed to be fun. Smile
and I prefer to think we do have original thoughts, but maybe that's just me. btw no separation between you and essence, you are essence expressing in high sensual focus.

ps "a bit off" – welcome to the club thumb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 23:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

anneem posts:

Beth,

I keep hearing that -"you are essence; essence is you" and intellectually I know it. But it still feels as if I have a bigger, more knowledgeable ….----someone out there somewhere who's watching me as I live out this life he/she sent me here to live and to achieve this purpose/intent he/she wants me to experience for them,you know?
It's hard for me to get my head around the fact that I'M this great and powerful non-physical being!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

You are the great and powerful Oz..
Smile

I hear you, I know. Get used to it. Grinning

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic