Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

I am leaving this forum for good. bye

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 23:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Yeah, Celestina, with a Kris group session, you can share your dark side with a full 25 total strangers rather than just one dead guy. Grinning But I did the Kris group before I was ganned from al further dealing with Serge/Kris , and it was fun, you can ask a question or two or three if you are bold like Tom, and you can chat wtih the group before and after and on breaks and its cheap as tom says.

Steve

You were "banned" or "gunned" down?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 0:36 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Kimi Kaio wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

Yeah, Celestina, with a Kris group session, you can share your dark side with a full 25 total strangers rather than just one dead guy. Grinning But I did the Kris group before I was ganned from al further dealing with Serge/Kris , and it was fun, you can ask a question or two or three if you are bold like Tom, and you can chat wtih the group before and after and on breaks and its cheap as tom says.

Steve

You were "banned" or "gunned" down?

Sorry Kimi, I was drunk again. I do however wear my being bnned from Serge's and Markies life as a badge of honor.

Steve

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic