Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

I am leaving this forum for good. bye

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 19:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Thank you for revealing , Celestina. This comment caught my eye. "my family tell me not to say where I live until i know people online better"

Your family is right Celestina. We ghost people are relentless that way and if we knew what country you live in, we would hunt you without cease until we cornered you like a helpless deer. And then say hi. Smile

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 20:12 Reply with quoteBack to top

celestina posts:

Stevelord wrote:
Thank you for revealing , Celestina. This comment caught my eye. "my family tell me not to say where I live until i know people online better"

Your family is right Celestina. We ghost people are relentless that way and if we knew what country you live in, we would hunt you without cease until we cornered you like a helpless deer. And then say hi. Smile

Steve

you are funny too but don't corner me like a cat i am not responsible for my actions even if i do purrrrr while you pat my fuzzy little belly Embarassed thank you for understanding
celeste

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 20:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

wub wub

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 20:40 Reply with quoteBack to top

celestina posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Steve

i'm revealing now? i will wear a turtle neck sweater then. am i being funny now? Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 0:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

celestina wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

Steve

i'm revealing now? i will wear a turtle neck sweater then. am i being funny now? Wink

Celestina, you are leaving out how you ended up here n a ghost website talking about dead people who we chat with on the phone. Does your mother know?

Steve

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:21 Reply with quoteBack to top

celestina posts:

Stevelord wrote:

celestina wrote:

Celestina, you are leaving out how you ended up here n a ghost website talking about dead people who we chat with on the phone. Does your mother know?

Steve

wanted to search the spiritual online paranormal things and my cousin and me came across a few links and that led to yahoo answers we goofing around on and found Elias. we have relative named elias and like the elias material. its funny say to my elias that he's dead and talks through mary woman and he makes impressions now he knows. my mom knows shes not into it so much but believes in this stuff too. I think i really like it. elias is my kinda ghost as you call it questionman. i've not talked to elias on phone as i said i was a little scared for that.
celeste

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:21 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Beware the (Steve)Lord … he's a Ladies'man Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 16:21 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

Markus wrote:

Well, at least in some alternate universes, where the Anthropic Principle doesn't apply.

(Inside physics joke)

Cool

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 18:13 Reply with quoteBack to top

celestina posts:

Markus wrote:

oh? does the truth now come out?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 19:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

celestina wrote:

Markus wrote:

oh? does the truth now come out?

No Celestina, he got it reversed. Grinning

Steve

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 21:49 Reply with quoteBack to top

neopan posts:

think Question think

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 22:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramruva posts:

celestina wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

Steve

wanted to search the spiritual online paranormal things and my cousin and me came across a few links and that led to yahoo answers we goofing around on and found Elias. we have relative named elias and like the elias material. its funny say to my elias that he's dead and talks through mary woman and he makes impressions now he knows. my mom knows shes not into it so much but believes in this stuff too. I think i really like it. elias is my kinda ghost as you call it questionman. i've not talked to elias on phone as i said i was a little scared for that.
celeste

Celeste,
if a one-on-one scares you, you might consider a group session. I don't about Elias, but i do know that Kris (www.KrisChronicles.com) provides group telephone sessions, the International session, every other Sunday about 7pm EST(Toronto or NY time). The cost is very reasonable, about $20CAD per person. I do not have a financial nor business relationship with Kris, nor his channel, Serge Grandbois.

Shantih,

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 22:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

Gunslinger wrote:

Markus wrote:

Well, at least in some alternate universes, where the Anthropic Principle doesn't apply.

(Inside physics joke)

Cool

Jesus, Gunny, How did you know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZvQEY4ryu4

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 23:14 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

neopan wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

No Celestina, he got it reversed. Grinning

Steve

HAHAHA so…does that make you a man's lady? Razz hahaha

Playfully Cheshire,
OPAN

Better not let that get out. Grinning

Steve

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 23:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Ramruva wrote:

celestina wrote:

wanted to search the spiritual online paranormal things and my cousin and me came across a few links and that led to yahoo answers we goofing around on and found Elias. we have relative named elias and like the elias material. its funny say to my elias that he's dead and talks through mary woman and he makes impressions now he knows. my mom knows shes not into it so much but believes in this stuff too. I think i really like it. elias is my kinda ghost as you call it questi…

(quote shortened by clean-bot)

Celeste,
if a one-on-one scares you, you might consider a group session. I don't about Elias, but i do know that Kris (www.KrisChronicles.com) provides group telephone sessions, the International session, every other Sunday about 7pm EST(Toronto or NY time). The cost is very reasonable, about $20CAD per person. I do not have a financial nor business relationship with Kris, nor his channel, Serge Grandbois.

Shantih,

Yeah, Celestina, with a Kris group session, you can share your dark side with a full 25 total strangers rather than just one dead guy. Grinning But I did the Kris group before I was banned from al further dealing with Serge/Kris , and it was fun, you can ask a question or two or three if you are bold like Tom, and you can chat wtih the group before and after and on breaks and its cheap as tom says.

Steve

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic