Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

I am leaving this forum for good. bye

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

sumaricat posts:

I am leaving this forum because someone is tweaking me to upsettedness.

bye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 19:48 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

sumaricat wrote:
I am leaving this forum because someone is tweaking me to upsettedness.

bye

IF you cant stand the heat, you leave the kitchen?

Steve

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahmed posts:

Seems theres several Sumaricats, which one have you tweaked Steve? Dont think Ornah would be be "tweaked into upsettedness" here, do you? Grinning

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Ahmed wrote:
Seems theres several Sumaricats, which one have you tweaked Steve? Dont think Ornah would be be "tweaked into upsettedness" here, do you? Grinning

The people who know Ornah at Elias list say he is fine, no stroke.

Steve

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 0:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

celestina posts:

sumaricat = I am leaving this forum because someone is tweaking me to upsettedness.

bye
-------------------------------

wow! could there be drama on this forum? what would upset someone to leave? do some people not play nice?
celeste

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

celestina wrote:
sumaricat = I am leaving this forum because someone is tweaking me to upsettedness.

bye

wow! could there be drama on this forum? what would upset someone to leave? do some people not play nice?
celeste

hi, no there are no rules or mods in play so people are allowed to speak their minds. most the time its pretty enjoyable ,but like any other group we do have disagreements and our own brand of drama. and sometimes people freak out and leave. what can you do? Smile

anyway. welcome to you Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

celestina wrote:

bye

celeste

Celestina, woman of mystery, it was Sumaricat who didnt play nice. He assumed two different members identity who no longer posted and then said one was dead and he wasnt. You wouldnt anything mean like that , would you Celestina?

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

celestina posts:

Stevelord wrote:

celestina wrote:

bye

celeste

Celestina, woman of mystery, it was Sumaricat who didnt play nice. He assumed two different members identity who no longer posted and then said one was dead and he wasnt. You wouldnt anything mean like that , would you Celestina?

Steve

found the quote button Embarassed so simple and out in open view. woman of mystery i like that no one's called me that before
i'm confused by what you mean, steve.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

Nishi posts:

Stevelord wrote:
He assumed two different members identity who no longer posted and then said one was dead and he wasnt.

(sounds like the beatles LOL)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:02 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

celestina wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

Steve

found the quote button Embarassed so simple and out in open view. woman of mystery i like that no one's called me that before

No intro, no location, no country , yet you dont apppear to be American, unusual way of speaking, very frank and no pretense, right to the point, but just different too, as if you may be Vold too and finally at first a cartoon character for a photo.

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:04 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Nishi wrote:

Stevelord wrote:
He assumed two different members identity who no longer posted and then said one was dead and he wasnt.

Speaking of the beattles what did that Paul Mccartney and Warren Beatty guy think of you? Is that English schoolgirl in the avatar photo up now you?

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

Nishi posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Nishi wrote:

Speaking of the beattles what did that Paul Mccartney and Warren Beatty guy think of you? Is that English schoolgirl in the avatar photo up now you?

Steve

A lady doesn't tell such things :snooty:

That's not an English schoolgirl, that's a Georgia peach Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Nishi wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

Steve

A lady doesn't tell such things :snooty:

That's not an English schoolgirl, that's a Georgia peach Wink

Ha ha. Its a cute photo and a cute reply.

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 17:21 Reply with quoteBack to top

celestina posts:

Stevelord wrote:

celestina wrote:

No intro, no location, no country , yet you dont apppear to be American, unusual way of speaking, very frank and no pretense, right to the point, but just different too, as if you may be Vold too and finally at first a cartoon character for a photo.

Steve

there you are again, man of questions Wink i haven't had it confirmed yet. i'm a little afraid of my first session with elias. i think i'm ilda vold or vold ilda. i think you are onto something questionman. shall i spoil the mystery for you? hmmm yeah maybe i say that i live with family and stay one place then the other as my family is well large. my cousin is teaching me about computers. i think i want to make some extra spending cash working on computers. they have my attention. i've been online much before with friends and family though not much alone. i'm learning though. more than one way too. i learn more about elias and afew others from the celestial realms. many in my family are into these such things tell me i have not spoiled the mystery for you 'cause i like you called me mystery woman. hug my family tell me not to say where I live until i know people online better. we see strange things on the news but i say before in post i am like a feline and don't like restriction. maybe this will change soon. sorry if i don't know an intro is required question man. the drawing was froma friend. i don't tell them i thought it was close likeness but not alot like me. i like that they drew it and don't want them to feel i don't appreciate it. they are learning graphics on the computer.
celeste

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 17:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

celestina posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:

celestina wrote:

bye

celeste

hi, no there are no rules or mods in play so people are allowed to speak their minds. most the time its pretty enjoyable ,but like any other group we do have disagreements and our own brand of drama. and sometimes people freak out and leave. what can you do? Smile

anyway. welcome to you Smile

thank you for your words and welcome Smile

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic