Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

A little bit 'bout Spartanessa...

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

MirrorSelf posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Spartanessa wrote:
Steve… yeah well…. let's just say "to be determined"… wait… did I just change my mind… Jeez.. I am feelin kinda Sumari today… Grinning

No question about it, you are Sumari Vold. Soft , not thought.

Steve

We all express ALL of the families. I know what I am when I look at my joy. What energy do I enjoy being in most? Energy is fantastic thing to give names to. Our energy in constantly shifting and changing. We are like a beautiful chord with many many notes being played. To single out those notes and give names to them is amazing to me. I play a Milumet note and a Sumari note most often, I play Milumet notes in all of the focuses I can currently identify as my energy, but I play all the notes at one time or another. I also play notes of my day, my world, my moment, my astrology, etc, etc, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramruva posts:

I finally wandered into your introductory thread, Georgina. I enjoyed it thoroughly. It would interesting to hear more about your OBE's and your other dream experiences, like the conversation you have with the orthodox priest. My religious foundation was in the sister church: Roman Catholic.

For some reason i am grateful you adopted a beautiful daughter from China. I myself married a beautiful daughter of China. We now have two beautiful daughters of our own.

Another thing that struck me is, i recently 'met' a Georgina of the Kris 'lineage', and now i am 'meeting' a Georgia of the Elias 'lineage'.

And then there's the James Taylor song, Copperline:

Copper head, copper beech
Copper kettles sitting side by each
Copper coil, cup o'Georgia peach
Down on Copperline

namaste

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic