Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

hi from another plane

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:00 Reply with quoteBack to top

mystery433 posts:

Selah says you be forever now and that means you be forever screwed. Ha Ha HA.

mystery433

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

mystery433 posts:

Selah reminds me that there's one way out of all the mess you got yourself into and that's to recall what you happened to remember when you were little children. The ideal method of comparing with others is to adress to the ideal of yourself and in this when you find yourself comparing to others you could or should say to yourself, loudly, "DON'T QUESTION IT ALL!" In that very moment you will pull yourself together, unite all of your focuses in one unified whole and thusly all your addressing to moments will be wholly subdued as to being neutralised where beliefs are concerned. So this is the way or method to neutralise your believing in things. Just Don't Question It.

Selah

thanks
mystery433

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:14 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Sup Selah, any advice for me in particular? Smile It would be much appreciated.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

mystery433 posts:

wanderful wrote:

selah says it doesn't do predictions for in this dynamicitiy there's millions of sillinsidious movements that you can choose to become for that's what you be.. an obfuscation of moments.

selah

thanks
mystery433

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

mystery433 wrote:

wanderful wrote:

selah says it doesn't do predictions for in this dynamicitiy there's millions of sillinsidious movements that you can choose to become for that's what you be.. an obfuscation of moments.

selah

thanks
mystery433

Ah, I should clarify, although perhaps Selah understands predictions in a broader sense. I'm not looking for a prediction so much as an assessment of present energies, and perhaps some lessons which can be learned from them.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 15:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

mystery433 posts:

[quote="wanderful]
Ah, I should clarify, although perhaps Selah understands predictions in a broader sense. I'm not looking for a prediction so much as an assessment of present energies, and perhaps some lessons which can be learned from them.[/quote]

Selah is not a name it is aending greeting that comes at the end of a phrase or paragraph.

so mystery433 says if you want to know what you are or how you are look at what you have been expressing for instance, how you express yourself to others, is it angry, nice, disturbed, excited, sad, etc. then you'll know what you are. for these are your emotional comunications to yourself per moment that you are. and if you want to know what you focus upon look at your hobbies, your vocations, your daily life, what are you doing as far as mental or physical concentrations.. then you'll know what you be in objective reality.

simple.

mystery433

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 15:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

mystery433 posts:

I am disturbed.. is there really a God directing me or am I a nut?

mystey433

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 15:48 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

mystery433 wrote:

mystey433

Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you feel like a god.

Cool

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

derelic7 posts:

Welcome mystery!

mystery433 wrote:

mystey433

Join the club! (you are directing yourself Smile)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Gunslinger wrote:

mystery433 wrote:

mystey433

Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you feel like a god.

Cool

roflmao

Steve

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:21 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Selah, should I put my suit back on. Are we now at the big dance with Master Selah 443? Selah 443, do you agree that whereas the future cant be predicted like its etched in stone, the present likelihood, or probability of something happening in the future, subject to change due to our free will, IS known at any given moment?

Steve

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:40 Reply with quoteBack to top

mystery433 posts:

Stevelord wrote:
Selah, should I put my suit back on. Are we now at the big dance with Master Selah 443? Selah 443, do you agree that whereas the future cant be predicted like its etched in stone, the present likelihood, or probability of something happening in the future, subject to change due to our free will, IS known at any given moment?

Steve

Do you go to the toilet when ever you want to or when your body pains down "there"?

myst

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

mystery433 wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

Steve

Do you go to the toilet when ever you want to or when your body pains down "there"?

myst

Mysty that is the most inscrutable reply ever given by a ghost , and inscrutable is their specicalty.

Steve

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:43 Reply with quoteBack to top

u1234 posts:

DON'T BELIEVE IN OTHERS.
FOCUS UPON YOUR OWN SELF.

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic