Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hello All

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:43 Reply with quoteBack to top

Argent posts:

Ahem, in response to Stevelord's post, I decided to write a bit about what led me here. I grew up going to a fundamentalist baptist church. I considered my self a christian until around the age of 18. I suppose that my doubts about the teachings had become to loud to ignore. At that time I went to college (2001) and became depressed. I didn't know why I was there or what I was doing so I began to search for answers. I dropped out and became very inwardly focused.

Since I was a child I have been fascinated with expressions that were a bit beyond the ordinary, such as magic, fantasy, sci-fi and the like. While these are not unusual interests for a young male, as I grew I began to feel that these expressions spoke of a reality that was hidden. That humans had abilities that were latent and that one could do things that were beyond the limitations that I perceived at that time. Around the time I became depressed, I started to delve into unofficial information like astral projection, internal energy, and "real magic".

I played around with that stuff for a few years, I visited many forums, read much about general new-age philosophy. I created some interesting experiences but the information seemed too general, too muddy. Fast-forward to May, 2006 and I'm browsing the astral pulse forums, reading about the great Frank and I see a post talking about the similarities between Frank's info and this dude named Elias. Within the post there was a link to eliasforum.org, having enjoyed Frank's postings I clicked on the link.

I must say, the Elias info blew me away. I had finally found what I was looking for. Never in my life had I resonated with information so strongly. The info was clear and detailed and there was a lot of it. I felt like a great sage had taken me under his wings.

After that I sat down and read for about a year, lol. I adore the information to this day, my experiences have been more, interesting since I clicked on that link. I have learned a great deal about myself these past 2 years and I'm beginning to realize that there is much more to uncover!

In parting, I enjoy reading the posts on this forum, it is both entertaining and informative. I might pop in from time to time : D[/i]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:50 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Interesting story Argent. I had a very similar reaction to you when I encountered Elias: I had finally found what I had been looking for.

In your post you mention someone named Frank. Is this also a teacher like Elias? I have heard through the grapevine, so to speak, speaking to dead people pre-transition, that they are being taught by someone named Frank. I wonder if this is the same person?

Welcome to the forums.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:21 Reply with quoteBack to top

Argent posts:

wanderful,

Frank is a regular guy, he was a poster on the Astral Pulse forums. I don't believe he posts there anymore. Anyway, I liked his style because it was more technical, more Sumafi. He learned how to project from reading Robert Monroe's books and expanded on the concepts in said books. I saw him as the father of the forums, he knew and experienced more then the other posters. He was the guy who was actually doing all the cool stuff, projecting and researching consciousness. He sorts out consciousness into 4 areas like elias does for example and says that projection is moving attention, et cetera.

Here is a link to a some of his info

http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:04 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

I agree with Wan, yours is an interesting story Argent. What school was that you tried in 2001? So have you found the key that youd like to share with us, the key to CC? ALso note there is a thread channeled by another undistorted Sumafi ghost, INdex to Derelic X, probably a few pages back now, Brother Derelic here channels him and he preaches trust as the key to CC, trust in self and noticnig as the means to that trust. Do you have an occupation now? Do your peers or family know what youre about, and do they accept it or think its voodoo. With your resume, Ill bet you can perform some powerful psi tricks. Welcome

Steve

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ogean posts:

Argent wrote:
wanderful,

Frank is a regular guy, he was a poster on the Astral Pulse forums. I don't believe he posts there anymore. Anyway, I liked his style because it was more technical, more Sumafi. He learned how to project from reading Robert Monroe's books and expanded on the concepts in said books. I saw him as the father of the forums, he knew and experienced more then the other posters. He was the guy who was actually doing all the cool stuff, projecting and researching consciousness. He sorts out consciousness into 4 areas like elias does for example and says that projection is moving attention, et cetera.

Here is a link to a some of his info

http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

The Robert Monroe books were very helpful to me. When I first started doing OBE's and projections, I was fortunate enough to work with his Senior Instructor, Karen Malik, for a period of several months. She was great and introduced me to Seth, which in turn lead to the E dude.

Welcome Argent!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 15:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Hi Argent Smile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 15:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Argent posts:

Stevelord,

I have been lurking on this board for around a year now. I feel familiar with most of the posters here, especially you, haha! I know of Sharee and enjoy the teachings greatly. I must say that when I first began to read your posts I thought you were a bit annoying. Later I begin to realize that I was annoyed because your posts were full of questions that I could not answer for myself. You have been helpful to me in that your posts made me deeply examine my views about all of this "CC" information.

I attended UNC chapel hill in 2001-2002 and 2005. I'm sure most American know of this school, it is one of the more famous eastern schools. It is said to be very much like an eastern Berkley. I have found that trust is very important in manifesting what you prefer. As an example, in 2005, before I had heard of Elias, I started my trip to UNC from Greensboro. Right before I left though, I told myself that I am going to have the fastest and easiest drive ever. I simply set the intention and drove off. Lo and behold it was the fastest trip I ever had to UNC, there were no cars that got in front of my on this 2 lane highway (very unusual), I hit all the lights green(only time it every happened). I was very impressed with myself but also became fearful, so I backed off from the practice. I can say now that I believe the reason that I created the scenario so easily was that I trusted, I noticed what was going on, and I wasn't concerned with the outcome. I've found that not concerning myself with the outcome has been difficult, but I do believe that paradoxically you get what you want/need when you don't focus so heavily on the outcome.

As to my family and friends, I have two younger brothers that know about Elias, and two friends that know about Elias. My parents do not know about my philosophy. My two brothers and one of my friends jibe me about reading Elias, they find it to be a little outside their comfort zone. My other friend however has expressed some interest in the material and I have shared some of my views with him.

Right now my occupation is a HVAC tech, my dad owns a HVAC company. I could take over the company if I choose to, but I'm pondering going back to school for something I enjoy, unlike my last two trips to college, haha!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 19:46 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Argent wrote:
Stevelord,

I have been lurking on this board for around a year now. I feel familiar with most of the posters here, especially you, haha! I know of Sharee and enjoy the teachings greatly. I must say that when I first began to read your posts I thought you were a bit annoying. Later I begin to realize that I was annoyed because your posts were full of questions that I could not answer for myself. You have been helpful to me in that your posts made me deeply examine my views about all of this "CC" information.

I attended UNC chapel hill in 2001-2002 and 2005. I'm sure most American know of this school, it is one of the more famous eastern schools. It is said to be very much like an eastern Berkley. I have found that trust is very important in manifesting what you prefer. As an example, in 2005, before I had heard of Elias, I started my trip to UNC from Greensboro. Right before I left though, I told myself that I am going to have the fastest and easiest drive ever. I simply set the intention and drove off. Lo and behold it was the fastest trip I ever had to UNC, there were no cars that got in front of my on this 2 lane highway (very unusual), I hit all the lights green(only time it every happened). I was very impressed with myself but also became fearful, so I backed off from the practice. I can say now that I believe the reason that I created the scenario so easily was that I trusted, I noticed what was going on, and I wasn't concerned with the outcome. I've found that not concerning myself with the outcome has been difficult, but I do believe that paradoxically you get what you want/need when you don't focus so heavily on the outcome.

As to my family and friends, I have two younger brothers that know about Elias, and two friends that know about Elias. My parents do not know about my philosophy. My two brothers and one of my friends jibe me about reading Elias, they find it to be a little outside their comfort zone. My other friend however has expres…

(quote shortened by clean-bot)

Hmm, I guess your parents being devout baptists would raise the roof if you told them about your interest in Elias.

Steve

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 20:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Argent posts:

I would consider my parents religious but not devout. As an example, when my brothers were younger my parents would often choose to not go to church on sunday and instead go out of town to play baseball. Also, religion was not discussed much in the household. In the past few years they have become more distanced from the church. My father goes every other week and my mother hardly goes at all. They are divorced. The beliefs that I obtained from the church were instilled by listening to the pastor and sunday school teachers. After a while, what they said just didn't feel right. It was too judgemental for my tastes. As a side note, my two brothers aren't religious at all.

Edit: PS steve: I listened to the new elias group session audio. I knew your voice right away! haha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 23:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Argent wrote:
I would consider my parents religious but not devout. As an example, when my brothers were younger my parents would often choose to not go to church on sunday and instead go out of town to play baseball. Also, religion was not discussed much in the household. In the past few years they have become more distanced from the church. My father goes every other week and my mother hardly goes at all. They are divorced. The beliefs that I obtained from the church were instilled by listening to the pastor and sunday school teachers. After a while, what they said just didn't feel right. It was too judgemental for my tastes. As a side note, my two brothers aren't religious at all.

Edit: PS steve: I listened to the new elias group session audio. I knew your voice right away! haha

Yeah, I was the one who sounded confused.

Steve

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic