Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

n00b here!

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:04 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

Hi, everyone!

I am relatively new to Elias, just started reading Elias transcripts in the last year or so. I've read a little Seth but resonate with Elias more. [edit: I also like Abraham-Hicks.] I am aware of some other entities but none have really struck my fancy, sts. I am not intuitive or psychic or however you want to describe not being able to see beyond objective reality or the veils of separation but I am very interested in shifting, especially the because of the less trauma part! Wink I would also love to connect with my other focuses, especially future ones. But I will take whatever I can get at this point! Smile

I was really curious but had no impressions about my essence name/belonging family/aligning family/orientation/focus type and recently tried pendulum dowsing for the first time and came up with some answers. If anyone more experienced wants to offer their impressions, it would satisfy my curiosity on how much matches up. I'm having a little trouble with my essence name so I want to try to confirm everything again before posting it up. My next project is exploring my value fulfillment.

Anyway, I lurked around this board a couple days after discovering it and kept coming across posts which tickled my funny bone so I thought I would join up for some fun and some shift-iness! shifty
~Denise~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:49 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Hi!, Grinning may i ?…

your essence belonging is sumaFi.your aligning is…hmmm milumet? (who else uses a pendulum?)

your common, continuing…..political.

your intent as a focus is to explore new ways of truth

your essence intent is to explore all truths

your essence color is olive, your focus color is plum grey,

your note is ..f-sharp.

hi, welcome Smile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

essence name, ….zelgrit. [Zeal-gree]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Hi Denise Smile

Rob,

Quote:
hmmm milumet? (who else uses a pendulum?)

me.. from time to time.. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Beth, you may be a redneck if you make a pendulum out of a hubcap and rusty bike chain..
shifty

are you mulimet?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

rofl

I might be, I feel like I am all of them, except Borledim, (I'm like a stand-in Borledim, step-B,) but in narrowing them all down the best I could come up with is Sumafi, Sumari, & Vold. What's your impression?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 15:30 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Hi Denise…..you've come to the right place….it's lots of fun here! thumb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 23:44 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
your essence belonging is sumaFi. your aligning is milumet?
your common, continuing…..political.

1 point for continuing and 1 point for political! j/k, those are just the two that match up with what i got. i don't mean to say anything is right or wrong. i have little reason to trust my results as this was my first shot and it's all new to me. Wink
in the meantime, i think i'll read up a little more on those families…feel them out a bit… then maybe i will post my results that didn't match up. especially in case anyone else wants to come out and play with their impressions before i spill the beans, sts. (it's not offensive to others if someone posts different impressions, right? since everyone translates energy a little differently?)

as far as the other info i didn't try to dowse:

Rob_Niven wrote:
your intent as a focus is to explore new ways of truth
your essence intent is to explore all truths

i am feeling that. i like it! I guess jack nicholson wasn't talking to me! ha ha ha
[jack nicholson voice]You can't handle the truth![/jack nicholson voice]

Rob_Niven wrote:
your essence color is olive, your focus color is plum grey

funny, i have a strong aversion to olive… really don't like… one of my least favorite colors. Grinning but plum grey?!? love it! (although i lean towards blues in decor and dress. Confused) and one of the first things i did here was setup my board style as getawaypurple…

Rob_Niven wrote:
your note is ..f-sharp.

i am mostly tone deaf so i don't feel one way or the other on this one. Neutral

Rob_Niven wrote:
hi, welcome Smile

tanx! glad to be here! muchas gracias for offering your impressions, too!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 0:12 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

hi, beth!
hi, sylvii!
wave

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Quote:
I thought I would join up for some fun and some shift-iness!
~Denise~

Hi Denise, yes its true, we are the Kings of Shift. Smile . I grew up in your state, Mo., suburb of St. Louis called Ladue, and you? Are you flooded?

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

Hi, Steve! wave

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Quote:
i am mostly tone deaf so i don't feel one way or the other on this one.

Rob_Niven wrote:
hi, welcome
tanx! glad to be here! muchas gracias for offering your impressions, too!

np, its fun Grinning

i have to say though, your not tone def. Smile Imean, f sharp is a vibration. a metaphor for the concept of tone
its the tone of your focus. if you cant hear tone there are ways around that. Wink

usually how i divine this is by taking a piece of string(rubber band). And when you take this string and pull it or strech it from relaxed to tense between your hands. it creates a vibration. At certain points that vibration resonates with your hands, and at that point is your tone. so this way you can feel your tone and not have to "hear" it, neccesarily

you can also take a yoyo(pendulum)

spin it as far as it can go, hold it from the end of the string with one hand and let it unwind.

it will vibrate and on that scale you will feel when it resonates most.

at is beginning of unwinding, at its peak, or more towards its drawn out slowin down.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

beth wrote:
rofl

I might be, I feel like I am all of them, except Borledim, (I'm like a stand-in Borledim, step-B,) but in narrowing them all down the best I could come up with is Sumafi, Sumari, & Vold. What's your impression?

hehe,
hmm,,lets see, i think i can deduce this by narrowing it down Smile
illl start with three questions..

what do you like more…

certain types of stones or what philosophers say?

do you like remaining in one place or moving around alot?(do you initiate

do you think you..or try have to have the most accurate response, or the most creative??..

ok,… one more.. Smile

do you like the spotlight or when attention is on you?

yes or no or fill in the blank to those and i think i can deduce this..

but your probably belonging sumaFi too.
and your probably aligned sumari.
and your probably a common
and your probably a continuing focus
and a thought focus
your essence name is maseerion
you focus color is purplish blue..
essence collor a very deepbrwn black and grey and red mix..

your intent…..

… im not getting it..something abiout production and personal relationships…but thats too vague……what are your impressions? Smile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
if you cant hear tone there are ways around that. Wink

i wouldn't have thought of trying to feel or see a tone/vibration - thx for mentioning it! Cool

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 14:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

denise wrote:
Hi, Steve! wave

Stevelord wrote:
I grew up in your state, Mo., suburb of St. Louis called Ladue, and you? Are you flooded?

i'm originally from the STL area, too. south STL county was occasionally part of my stomping grounds as i lived on the flip side of the mississippi river in IL. i lived near KC, MO, for a time and moved back to the STL area not too long ago. and in keeping with the arrangement of having a river between me and STL, i am now in st charles county - ha ha ha Grinning

and nope, not flooded. Smile

i see you are in CA now - has anyone ever commented on your STL accent?

Where did you go to high school? Do you use your psi on those gambling boats near you? I know what you mean by a St. Louis accent but I never adopted it. Say hi to my mother in Ladue, she's in the phone book, Roger,Lord, she is 91. Dont mention to anyone in St Louis that you are into channeling or you'll be killed.

Steve lord

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic